- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

We're almost to the end! Just two more short chapters! Lol. Yes, short - hehe. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Skylar, & story idea. BSB own themselves. Thank-you!

PLZ REVIEW!!!!!!!!

Alex’s Present…

Alex watched as Nick came over and stood staring into the brown eyes staring back at him. “Nicky…” Alex whispered.

Nick said nothing as he leaned over and kissed Alex for the last time. He wished it wouldn’t be the last time, but knew that is was all the same. For now anyway.

Alex saw Nick pull back and stare once more as his tears rolled softly down his face. “I love you…” Nick said softly. “Always will…”

Alex watched as Nick strode off down the hallway, his shoulders hunched and shaking from his silent sobs. Alex wanted more than anything to run after Nick and tell him this was all a bad dream. Or anything, anything, just to get him to stay. “I love you too, Nicky,” Alex murmured into the air.

Alex slowly turned to face the Boys that were standing there watching on still. Alex noticed Brian look and stare into the eyes now watching him.

If I could turn back time
If I could find a way
I'd take back those words that hurt you..
If I could reach the stars
I'd give 'em all to you
And you'd love me, love me, like you used to do