- Text Size +
“Wow. You look..um..very..pretty..” AJ said when he saw Ashlee once the boys got back to the hotel.

“Um..thank you,” she said slightly blushing.

Nick nudge AJ in the ribs.

“Um. OW.”

“Pretty?! Are you 12? You she looks hot, dude. Dining ware is pretty. Chicks are hot.” He laughed and walked away shaking his head.

“And why are you all flustered?” Mia asked as she stepped out of the elevator.

Ashlee laughed, “Because guys are retarded.”

“Haha! Pretty much!”

“I’m ready for some food! Who’s with me?” Kevin asked everyone.

Everyone agreed with Kevin and they all headed out to Domini’s, a gourmet pizza restaurant.

“Oh goody! Pizza!” Ashlee said sarcastically.
AJ laughed and Mia laughed, Nick on the other hand didn’t find it too funny.

“Hold it everyone. Maybe we should let AJ’s princess pick our dinner, because after all, it doesn’t really matter what we all think,” Nick snapped.

“Dude, what the hell is your problem? You were fine, like five minutes ago!” AJ asked Nick.

“Nothing. Can we eat here or not?”

Ashlee shot Nick a look of disgust, “Yea. I really don’t care. It’s not like I was joking or anything.”

Ashlee and AJ were the last ones off the bus. Ashlee grabbed AJ by the arm and pulled him back away from everyone else.

“Um, can I ask you a question?”

“Yea. No problem.”

“Um. Is it possible that uh..Nick uses?”

AJ looked her in the eyes and open his mouth to answer but was interrupted by Mia.

“Do you two maybe want to pick up the pace?”

They both looked at her and walked in the door.

Dinner was very quiet and very uncomfortable for everyone. Hardly anyone talked except Baylee, who did enough talking for all them. Once dinner was done, they went to the coliseum where the concert was being put on, and for the next two hours, everyone completely forgot about the little episode before dinner. Ashlee and Mia hung out with Leighanne and Baylee in the wings while the guys put a fantastic show.



“You guys did an amaz..” Ashlee began, but AJ stopped her.

“C’mon! We have to run! Fast!”

Ashlee and Mia followed AJ and his guard to this bus. They were greeted by about 50 screaming fans.

“Get out of the way!” AJ’s guard yelled to the girls.

“Who are those girls?”

“How come they get to go?”

“Just ignore them,” AJ whispered to Ashlee as they made their way to the bus.

Once inside the bus, they all let out a sigh of relief. They were soon joined by the rest of the group.

“Looks like we getting to the hotel late tonight,” Brian said. And sure enough, they didn’t get back until three hours later.



“Hey, do you mind if I come hang out with you guys for a while? Or at least until Nick leaves. He suppose to be going out and I don’t want to hang out with him until he does,” AJ asked Ashlee.

“Sure, that’s fine,” Ashlee answered.

“Yea, it’s cool. I’m gonna take a shower then go to bed, so as long as you guys aren’t too loud it’s cool.” Mia told AJ and Ashlee.

The three went up to the girls room. They chatted for a bit, then Mia decided to take a shower.

Ashlee began picking up her side of the room when AJ said, “I think he might, Ashlee.”

Ashlee stopped what she was doing.

“Nick has been acting really strange lately,” he continued. “At first I thought that he was just fighting with Paris again, but his mood swings kept getting worse.”

Ashlee came and sat down next to AJ.

“I was talking to Mia last night and I told her that the way Nick was acting was how I would act..AJ..”

“Hey, you can call me Alex. Kay?”

Ashlee smiled. “Okay..Alex,” she said rather humorously.

AJ laughed and looked at Ashlee. They’re eyes met and for the next few moments, they were lost in each other. AJ leaned closer to her and paused. Ashlee’s heart started to race, because she knew what was about to happen but her heart told her to let it happen. AJ moved closer until Ashlee could feel the warmth of his face..

“Well! I see I came out of the shower at the wrong moment!”

Ashlee quickly got off the bed and went back to putting her stuff away.

“We were uhm, just talking. Nothing to worry about,” Ashlee said quickly.

“Uuuh huh,” Mia said with a high pitched voice. “I’m sure,” she smiled at AJ as she walked over to her bag.

“Uhm, I think I’ll get back to my room, I’m sure Nick’s gone by now,” AJ said blushing.

“Okay, goodnight,” Ashlee said blushing, without looking at him.

“Goodnight,” he said without looking at either one the girls. He walked out into the hallway, shut the door and walked slowly to his room thinking about what just happened. With a few seconds he was at room. He opened the door and could not believe what he had just walked into.