- Text Size +
AJ shut the door quickly behind him. Oh my God.. He stood there for a good couple seconds, in shock of what he just saw. I..no..noo..this isn’t happening.. He practically ran to Brian’s room.

“Brian! Open up! I need to talk to you man!” He knocked frantically.

Brian opened the door, “Hey dude, what’s up.”

Tears started to well up in AJ’s eyes. “I..I..”

Brian looked at him with great concern, “AJ....come in..”



“WHAT was that??”

Ashlee smiled and blushed, “Um. Nothing.”

“Hahhaa! Yea right! You march your happy little butt over to his room and talk to him right now.”

Ashlee paused for a moment and looked up at Mia.

“Ya think?”

“Yes,” she said as she pulled Ashlee to her feet. “Go talk to that boy right now!”

Mia practically threw Ashlee out the door. Ashlee smiled and walked slowly to AJ’s room, thinking about what she would say to him. Before she knew it she was at his door. Ashlee became very nervous all of a sudden. Her head began to pound and her stomach twisted in to knots. She raised her hand to the door and knocked slightly.

“Just a minute!”

Ashlee her some shuffling of items and in a few moments Nick opened the door.

“Oh. Hey Ashlee. Come in.”

“Um..okay.”

Ashlee walked in slowly, peeking around the door, looking for AJ.

“Is Al..er..AJ in here?”

“Um..nooo.” Nick sat down on the bed, avoiding eye contact with Ashlee.

He’s awfully fidgety.

“Hey, are you okay?” she asked and sat down on the bed.

Nick stood up and walked to the window.

“Ya. I’m fine. I’m pretty sure he went top Brian’s room. You can go find him there,” he said with a bitter tone.

“Oh, okay. Thank you,” she said quietly and got up to leave, but tripped over Nick’s bag that was at the end of the bed, spilling the contents that were in it. Ashlee looked up at Nick.

“I..I’m sorry,” she said and quickly walked out of the bedroom and straight to Brian’s room. She pounded on the door.

“Alex! Are you in here? Brian? Let me in please,” she said as tears started to fall down her face.

Alex opened the door. It was obvious that he was crying too.

“Oh Alex, I was right..” she said as she put her head in her hands.

AJ started to cry again and pulled her close to him.

Brian walked over and pulled them both into the room.

Leighanne got up and took Ashlee from AJ, “Sit down honey, we have to tell you something.”