- Text Size +
AJ and Ashlee walked down the street, hand in hand.

“So, now what do you want to do? We’ve been to every shoe, hat and sun glasses store,” Ashlee smiled and looked her watch. “Oh, just joking! It doesn’t matter what you want to do, we have to go meet everyone at the hotel and take them to the air port!”

AJ made a pouting face, “Aaaw, do we hafta?”

“Yes, dear. We hafta,” she said mimicking him and taking his cheeks, making a fish face.

AJ laughed, “Gerroff meeh!”

Ashlee laughed then jumped when she heard a loud, high pitched scream.

“OH MY GOD! IT’S AJ MCLEAN!”

About ten girls around the age of 16 came running toward them, a couple of them had tears running down their cheeks. Ashlee struggled to contain her laughter.

“Uh..hi ladies,” AJ said awkwardly.

They all started talking at once, shoving paper and pens in his face. For the next 15 minutes Ashlee stood off to the side watching AJ sign every ones paper, take every ones picture and hug each and every girl.

“Alrighty girls, it was nice meeting you all, but I have to go now. Have a nice day.” He smile and walked her to Ashlee. He grab her hand and whispered in her ear, “Sorry about that.”

“Who the hell does that girl think she is??” they heard one of the girls yell toward them. Ashlee laughed and shook her head.

“Girls.”

AJ laughed, “Yea. Girls.” He smiled and gave Ashlee a quick kiss.

Ashlee smiled and looked back at the group of girls. She smiled wider when she say the look on the faces.



“Okay now, don’t be here too long, you have to work next this Thursday.”

“I know Meemolz. It’s only Sunday. I think I’ll be fine. Love you!”

Mia laughed. “I love you too, Leelolz! Have fun with Captain Hottie!”

Ashlee laughed and gave Mia a hug. Mia walked to her line and blew an over exaggerated kiss. Ashlee did the same and started to walk to where the guys were, but stopped when she saw Nick sitting by himself. The other guys were on the other side of the sitting area, obviously in deep conversation about something.

“Hey you. How’s it going?”

Nick looked up and smiled weakly, “Oh, I’ve been better. Listen. I really am sorry for what all happened this weekend.”

Ashlee put her hand on his back and rubbed in lightly. “It’s okay.”

Nick looked up at Ashlee. There was something about her touch that made him feel weak inside, like she was the release that he had been longing for. He didn’t need sex, drugs or alcohol. He needed her. Nick smiled slightly and looked down and before Ashlee had time took look away, Nick turned and kissed her softly on the lips.