- Text Size +
“Man! It is COOOLD out there! And that is a LOT of snow..” said a husky voice.

Ashlee didn’t know what to do. “Um, be with you in a second,” she said to them loudly from the office.

“It’s okay, take your time! It’s not like were hungry or anything,” said another man.

“Nick!” yelled another.

Then a little voice spoke from the loud group, “Daddy, I’m hungry.”

Good LORD! What the..okay Ashlee..breathe. In..one two three, out..one two three. These guys are normal human beings. Just because they’re the..oh my God..okay...

Ashlee quickly gathered herself together and walked slowly out of office. As she turned she could feel her face growing hot. She walked up to the counter looking every which way pretending like she was checking things out, making sure everything was in order, then finally she looked up and she was at the counter standing face to face with AJ McLean.

“Hi!” he said with a smile.

“Um, hey! Uh, what can I do for you guys today,” she replied with a nervous smile. Hey this is easier then I thought..she thought to herself.

“We want some freaking pizza! I’m STARVING!!” Nick said.

“Haha..well I guess you came to the right place then, now didn’t you? Do you guys know what you want?” Ashlee answered Nick.

“Pizza!!”

Brian picked up his son while laughing and said, “Okay, sweetie.”

AJ turned to the rest of the guys and asked them what they wanted and they all just stared at him. “I dunno,” “You pick,” “What’s good here?” were just a few things thrown at him after a few, what seemed to Ashlee, very long seconds.

“I guess we should have figured that out before we came in, huh?” He said with a grin.

I can’t believe I’m actually here..oh gosh..I have to call Mia..

Just then they all started to talk at once. AJ just rolled his and looked at Ashlee. He then stopped and just stared.

“You look familiar,” he said with an intense look.

“Well, uhm. I don’t think I..”

Just then everything went dark. The computers turned off, the oven shut off and the stereo went silent.

Are your effing kidding me? Ashlee thought angrily.