- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Anything in italics is either a song or what Lenore has written. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lenore & story idea. Thank-you!
Two months later, Lenore was sitting in A.J. McLean’s living room. She and her three older siblings were there, with the Backstreet Boys, to celebrate the release of her very first single.

“Today is a very special day folks,” Ryan told everyone over the air. “Today is the day that my good buddy, Lenore Parker, releases her very first single.

Lenore leaned closer to the radio, incredibly excited.

“Now, here it is,” Ryan began. “Lenore Parker, with Off To See The World.”

Lenore squealed delighted, as she heard herself sing over the radio. She jumped up, and ran to each and every person in the room, hugging then tight one at a time. She squashed in between A.J. and Brian, and made them both lean down. Once they were only mere inches from her face, and she was sure only they’d hear her speak, she spoke softly.

“Thanks for making my dreams really real,” Lenore whispered. “If it weren’t for you, I don’ts think I’d be okay.”

A.J. and Brian smiled at her and kissed her head.

“Sweetheart, we thank you for remaking our song, and turning it into yours,” A.J. told her.

Lenore blushes, then goes back to listening to her song on the radio. She didn’t know when she’d actually talk again, but was quite happy with writing things down in her notebook – though she would talk to A.J., and occasionally Brian.