- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Fetish: Something, such as a material object or a nonsexual part of the body, that arouses sexual desire and may become necessary for sexual gratification.
Abbi ran down the stairs, she was late for class. She was attending a near by Catholic Private College. Her father was the coach of their football team, she and her twin sister(Roxanne otherwise known as Roxi) were forced to go. She didn’t hate it, but she didn’t like it. They lived in a big 13 room house, they needed a big house with 11 brothers and sisters. They all had their own rooms, the oldest brother Tom,23, lived in his own apartment in the city. This year, was the hardest, their parents had gotten big jobs and it was up to the older kids to take care of the little ones, like take them to school. Abbi ran to the door-“OK RIDE ONE IS LEAVING KACIE, CURTIS, ALEC, AND PAIGE OUT THE DOOR NOW!!"
The kids ran out to her pink mustang convertible, Abbi and Roxi had worked their butts off two summers in a row to each get their own car. She made sure they buckled in and then took off, to drop Kacie and Curtis in intermediate school. Alec and Paige in elementary school, then head over to her own school. It was becoming a routine that was tiring for her and Roxi, who had to take Andrew,18, Madison, 18 and Mackenzie, 14, to high school. Toby,4, to day care, and Mark to college with her. After class the girls would switch and pick up the kids the other dropped off.
When they got home that night, Abbi ordered a pizza and sat on the couch with Roxi, waiting for their parents to be home. Roxi turned to her-“Did ya hear the news?”
Abbi shook her head-“Nope, what news?” She turned to her twin sister. Although they were identical, their style was different, which would make each one stand out. Roxi had long dark brown hair with thin blonde highlights. Abbi had light brown hair with lighter brown highlights, her hair was shoulder length.
Roxi popped a gummy bear up in the air and caught-“Mom’s company is maybe promoting her!!”
Abbi turned to her-“Please tell me that doesn’t mean we gotta move again!”
Roxi shook her head, just as her parents got home along with the pizzas. As they all gathered around the table as their mom tried to speak over them-“Hey guys...um guys...QUIET!!” Everyone turned to her, but quickly got silent. She sighed-“I have an announcement to make. The day after tomorrow, your cousin Brian will be coming to visit. He will be staying with us for a week.”
Madison perked up-“OH wow...do you think he will bring the rest of the guys with him?”
Roxi rolled her eye-“Oh come on Maddi, don’t you think the Backstreet Boys have better plans than to come home with Brian? We’d probably scare them off anyways.”
Abbi nodded-“Yea...mom when exactly is he coming?”
Mary looked at Abbi,-“Hunny I just told you! The day after tomorrow! So that means...boys clean the outside and girls clean the inside. He will be stayin in Tom’s room. We want a pretty house for Brian, don’t we?”
George nodded-“Yes we do, so as soon as you get home from school, you will work on that...then homework.”
So they did, they cleaned the entire house, ate dinner, then went to bed. Abbi’s group got home first, she walked in and put her backpack down. The door was open, she figured her mom had been home and then left. She walked to the stairs when she heard a whistle-“Damn, is that what you girls where to school now a days?”
Abbi stopped, she knew that voice, she smirked as she turned around and saw Brian in the living room. She ran up to him-“BRIAN Wow...I can’t believe you are here. It’s about time you visit the family outside of Lexington!”
He laughed as he was letting go of her-“Well, you know being a Backstreet Boys doesn’t give me much free time!” The other kids ran in and hugged him, some of them remembered him, some didn’t but hugged him anyways.
Madison remembered him, only cuz she was a BSB fan-“So like Brian, did you bring the other guys with you? Like Nick maybe?”
Brian laughed-"Maddi...I might have a suprise for you later."
Then there was a knock on the door, Brian smiled as a tall blonde guy walked in-“Brian, do you know how hard it was to find this place? I just went around the block to the store, and ended up getting lost on the way back...Why he-LLO!”
Brian laughed when he saw him staring at Abbi-“Hold your horses buddy, guys this is Nick. I hope it’s ok, he’ll be staying with me...well you.”
Madison was speechless, she just had a goofy grin on her face. Abbi smiled at her, then turned to Nick-“Well hello Nick, my name is Abigayle but I go by Abbi. That’s Mackenzie, Andrew, Toby, and the one with a huge puddle infront of her, is Madison.”
Madison glared, then shook her head-“Hi. I go by Maddi.”
Nick smiled-"Nice to meet you Maddi, I'm Nick." He winked at her then turned to Brian-“I thought you said it was a big family?”
Before Brian could answer, a silver mustang convertible pulled up, and the little ones ran in but stopped when they say Brian and Nick. Roxi walked past them, then ran to Brian-“BRIAN!”
Nick watched as she ran by-“DAMN...there’s two of you?”
Roxi turned to him-“Hi. I’m Roxanne but I go by Roxi. You are?”
Nick smiled-“Nick, wow you do have a big family.”
Abbi smiled as she helped the kids take their pack-packs off-“Yes, now this here is Paige, that’s Kacie, Curtis, Alec, and Mark. We have an older brother, but he is off at his own apartment. As you can tell, Roxi and I are twins and Madison and Andrew are twins. Kids come say hi to cousin Brian and his friend Nick.” She looked at him and smiled.
Nick got goose bumps when she said his name. The way it rolled off her tongue, he watched as she laughed. Then it was as if the events that were happening were in slow motion, she threw her hair over her shoulders, then ran a hand threw it. She shook her head letting it fall, then stopped and winked at him blowing him a kiss. Then he was tapped on the shoulder,damn...I was daydreaming, he turned to Brian, everyone else had been staring at him-“What?”
Brian laughed-“Well Nicky you ave been standing there staring at the wall, we were kinda worried." The kids snickered, Nick could feel his face burn as he blushed a little. Brian pat him on the back and laughed-"Come on man, my aunt and unlce are here."
Abbi was out the door greeting her parents, followed by the rest of the kids, Brian and Nick. After greeting everyone, Nick smiled-“Well I figured since you were taking us in for the week, we would buy some groceries. Just to say thanks and you won’t have to spend money on us!” He laughed, along with everyone else.
George laughed-“Well thank you Nick. That was kind, KIDS take the groceries inside please, then get ready because we are going out to eat tonight.”
Roxi and Abbi ran upstairs to get out of those annoying uniforms. Roxi had a boyfriend, he was a total doll too. She was very in love with him, so she said. Abbi didn’t have a boyfriend, she had plenty BOY friends just not lover kind. Madison was on the phone ranting and raving to her friend that Brian AND Nick were gonna be at their house. Abbi poked her head in the door-“Hey MORON!Yea hi, don’t you think it would be wise NOT to tell people they are here?”
Madison rolled her eyes and threw a pillow at the door. Abbi laughed as she dodged the pillow and closed the door. As she walked into her room, her cell phone rang, it was her best friend Darcy-“Hello?”
Darcy laughed-“Hey Abbi, so I was just wondering. Are we still on for Thursday...ladies night?”
Abbi searched through her closet-“Definitely! Roxi and Allie are so pumped for it!As am I!!”
Darcy laughed-“I know! Can you imagine winning that open mic contest at the coffee place before that? It would totally make our night! Are you busy? You sound like you are searching for something.”
Abbi sighed-“Yea, we are going out to eat cuz my cousin is in town. I told you, Brian from the Backstreet Boys, rite?”
Darcy nodded-“Yea, he’s in town? Very cool, is he alone? Is he cute?”
Abbi playfully scoffed-“He’s married Darcy! And no he’s not alone, he brought his friend. You know the blonde one?”
Darcy pretended to be excited-“OH MY GOD HE BROUGHT NICK! ”
Abbi laughed hysterically-“Yea...Nick Carter is stayin in my house!!”
The girls screamed like teeny boppers then laughed, Abbi finally caught her breath-“OK girly, I need to find something to wear!”
Darcy laughed-“Alright, call me later.”
Abbi closed the phone then continued to search for something to wear. She had a feeling she was in for a fun eventful week.