- Text Size +
Abbi looked at the gun that was being held at her face-“What did you say?”
The girl laughed-“Oh Abbi, I wish it wouldn’t come to this but you left me no choice. You have to understand that Jeremy and I are meant to be ”
Abbi shook her head-“NO You are insane, I won’t do it ”
The girl laughed again-“You don’t understand I AM NOT INSANE If you don’t do this, then I will hurt your sibling ”
Abbi looked at her-“You can’t touch Roxi, she has a bodygaurd.”
The girl stepped closer-“You really think I’m dumb? I’m talking about the little one in daycare, or even the ones in elementary school. See I already have someone there that is watching over them waiting for my signal.”
Abbi looked into this crazy girls eyes-“Why are you doing this? If you touch my siblings.”
The girl rolled her eyes-“You really don’t listen do you? JEREMY IS MINE I’m giving you till tomorrow to break up with him. BUT if you mention our little meeting to ANYBODY then I will take care of your siblings wether I have Jeremy or not. So...you better decide what’s important to you.” The girl hit the open doors button and pushed Abbi off the elevator then headed back downstairs.
Abbi stood infront of her door scared, surprised and uncontrolable. She finally took a deep breath and went into her room, she was relieved that the girls were still out. She went into the bathroom and closed the door. She had to think of what she would tell Jeremy, she didn’t wanna lose him but she couldn’t put her siblings in danger. After about 30 minutes of sitting in the bathroom sobbing, Abbi gathered her strength and headed out to Jeremy’s room. She sighed, took a deep breath then knocked on the door. He opened it-“Hey babe What’s up?”
Abbi put on her stuck up act, she figured she prefered him mad at her than sad-“Um...we need to talk.”
He stepped over so she could walk in-“What’s up? You ok?”
She rolled her eyes-“No I’m not ok, Hunny I can’t see you anymore.”
He looked at her-“What? Abbi what are you saying?”
Abbi looked at him-“What we had was a fling. Hun I’m bored now, and I don’t want to continue leading you on...so I’m ending it.”
He looked hurt, she held back the urge to cry. He looked down-“Did I do something?”
She groaned-“Jer hunny let’s not turn this into some emotional thing ok. It’s over, it was boring lets move on.”
She went to put a hand on his cheek, he pulled away-“I have a flight to book.” He turned around and walked to the door holding it open for her. She looked at him then walked out, he closed the door as soon as she stepped out. She leaned against the wall and whispered-“I’m sorry Jeremy.”
She sighed then went into the room, the girls were up. They were chatting about having some new outfits for the upcoming shows. They said something to Abbi but she continued walking to the small balcony. Darcy followed her-“Abbi, you ok?”
Abbi looked up at her and shook her head-“No, I just broke up with Jeremy.”
Darcy was shocked, the other girls had heard and were also standing at the door-“What happened?”
Abbi put on her fake attitude-“Oh you know me, I got bored.”
Allie rolled her eyes-“Oh, well duh. Hun it happens you can’t continue a lie if you just don’t feel it.”
Abbi nodded-“Yea, I just feel horrible. His little face was so sad.”
Roxi pouted-“Aww I don’t like that visual. He has the cutest face.”
Abbi was standing against the balcony wall looking down at the hotel parking lot. She looked down and saw Jeremy walking to a cab, he looked up and she caught his eye. He shook his head and got in the cab. Abbi felt a sudden urge to vomit but she didn’t, she turned as Brian walked into the room-“Can you please explain to me why I just helped Jeremy check out of the hotel?”
Abbi looked at the other girls-“We broke up. It was getting old, I was bored.”
Brian looked at her-“Wow, you told him that? Abbi, that was really rude of you.”
She laughed-“Oh Brian, quit trying to be my dad ok. You’re suppose to be on my side.”
Brian shook his head-“I am on your side, but it’s not rite to play with people.”
She looked at her nails-“I wasn’t playing with him, I let him go before I got even more bored and he got attached. Isn’t that a good thing?”
Brian noded-“I guess your right. Ok girls let get down to the lobby, we need to get ready for your show on the View.”
Abbi nodded then walked into the room, she sighed and closed her eyes-“Oh Jeremy, someday you will understand.”
That afternoon, the girls were on the show. Roxi laughed as Star asked the question no one had asked before-“OK obviously we all know what Fetish means. Let’s go down one by one and tell us your fetish on a guy?”
Roxi laughed and was the first up-“Hmm...I have this strange attraction to lips. Hehee.”
Allie laughed also-“OH MAN Hmm I have to say the part below the ear on the neck. That is hot.”
Darcy looked at Allie then at Star-“Well, I think the hands are a very big attraction. I don’t know what it is, they have to be muscular and big. Haha ok Abbi’s turn ”
Star nodded to Abbi, she laughed and covered her face-“Um...ok here goes. I think that the area where the neck meets the chest is a big turn on. You know where the collar bone is, yea that’s the hot spot. Haha I know I’m weird, but yea OH it can’t be hairy No it has to be nice and smooth.”
Star looked at the girls then at the cameras-“There ya go boys You know the turn ons for the girls Now ladies, also do you have any other obsession?”
Abbi looked at the girls and grinned-“Yes, we actually are INLOVE with candy. But we are picky...we each have our favorite kind. Like me, it’s Blow Pops...any flavor except strawberry and grape.”
Roxi nodded-“Twislers...they rock ”
Allie smield-“Chocolate...mainly Crunch Bars.”
Darcy smiled-“Gummy bears, the red kind.”
Star smiled and let the girls sing their song, then closed the show. The girls got off stage then headed to the arena for soundcheck. Abbi was on the side of the stage when AJ walked up to them with a girl about their age, very pretty-“Hey girls I want you to meet my cousin, Veronica. She will be with us for a while. We are trying to convince her to stay and be our dancer but she is very stubborn.”
Abbi smiled-“Hi Veronica. I’m Abbi, the one singing over there is my sister Roxi.”
Allie smiled-“Hey, I’m Allie.”
Darcy smiled-“hi I’m Darcy. It’s nice meeting you. You know you should take AJ’s advice and come on the road with us. Its tons of fun ”
Abbi smiled and nodded she glanced over as Nick was walking up. AJ smiled-“Hey Nick, this is my cousin Veronica.”
Nick looked at her up and down then smirked-“Hi, I’m Nick. Nice to meet you.”
Abbi rolled her eyes as Nick flirted with her. AJ then looked over-“I really want you guys to make Veronica comfortable while she is here with us.”
Abbi smiled-“Oh don’t worry, she will feel right at home We’re done with soundcheck do you wanna go to the mall Veronica?”
She smiled-“Oh hell yes I am in need of some new clothes. See ya later cuz!”
The girls walked off leaving Nick and AJ behind. Nick smiled-“So...does your cousin have a boydfriend?”
AJ glared at him-“Don’t even think about it Carter!”
Nick put his hands up in defense-“WHAT? Can’t a guy be curious?” AJ shook his head and walked away, Nick looked over at the door as the girls reached it and started heading out. He knew that he had to have Veronica some way or another.