- Text Size +
After the shopping, the girls headed back to the arena to get ready for the show. Veronica watched them get their make-up done-“Wow, it must be so much fun doing what you girls do ”
Allie smiled-“Yea it is. It is an incredible feeling to be on stage and see the crowd singing along with your words.”
Veronica smiled-“Ha, I bet.”
Nick walked up and sat down next to Veronica, she looked at him then turned back at the girls. Nick stretched and put his arm on the back of the chair Veronica was on-“So, Veronica...did you have a good time shopping with the girls?”
Veronica nodded with out looking back at him-“Mhhmm.”
He continued looking at her-“So you like the tour so far?”
She looked at him and nodded-“Yea.”
Nick bit the inside of his lip then smiled-“You know I could show you around the arena if you want.”
Veronica turned to Nick, looking at his arm then at his face-“Nick...is it? Listen sweety I’m just here to watch the dancers and decide wether or not I want to be one of them. I’m not here to get a boyfriend or anything in that area.”
The other girls held back their laughter as the watched Nick look at her in disbelief then walk away. Roxi laughed when he was out the door-“WOW...I don’t think that guy has ever been turned down.”
Veronica laughed-“There’s a first time for everything.”
After the concert Abbi walked to the elevator, she was stopped by Nick. Abbi smiled-“What’s up?”
Nick looked at her as the doors closed-“Hey Ace...I need your help.”
She looked at him-“My help? For what?”
He sighed-“I really like Veronica, and I was hoping you could talk to her and get her to give me a chance. Please Abbi, please do this for me?”
Abbi laughed-“Oh Nicky...didn’t you get the hint earlier?”
Nick shook his head-“No...there is no way possible that she isn’t willing to give me AT LEAST a chance.”
Abbi looked at him-“No possible way.”
Nick stopped talking and looked at her-“Are you correcting me? ANYWAYS will you please talk to her? Please Ace?”
The doors opened and they got off, Abbi looked at Nick-“Yea I’ll try to talk to her. But I’m goin to bed now so goodnight.” She walked into her room, thinking to her self-"Ace? Where did that come from?"
The next morning the guys were rehearsing in the ballroom. All the dancers had gathered to rehearse too. Veronica was on the side watching, trying to learn the moves. Abbi saw this as an opportunity, she went over and sat down-“Hey Veronica. How’s it goin?”
Veronica smiled-“Hey Abbi What are you doing down here? Aren’t you suppose to be doing your own thing.”
Abbi laughed-“there’s nothing better to do so I figured I would come down and see how the rehearsals were going.”
Veronica nodded-“So you come here on your spare time.”
Abbi laughed-“YEP! OH look at Nick he is silly.” She rolled her eyes...remind me to slap myself becuase of how stupid I sounded.
Veronica watched him-“Yea he is a goofball. Too immature if you ask me.”
Abbi looked at her then at Nick-“No, he’s more. He is funny, has a great sense of humor, he has an awesome personality, he is really nice and he has a great smile.”
Veronica looked at Abbi-“Seems like you have a crush on Nick, if I do say so myself.” AJ called her name and she smiled at Abbi and headed over to him.
Abbi looked at her, then back at Nick, she watched him laugh as he tripped over his own feet. His eyes were bright, you could tell he was having a good time. His smile lit up the whole room, Abbi couldn’t help but smile when he did. Then he looked over at her and smiled, she quickly looked away. He walked up to her-“Hey Ace, did you talk to her?”
Abbi looked into his eyes, she had never realized how beautiful and blue they were. She shook the thoughts out of her head-“Nick, I can’t do this. She isn’t interested.”
Nick sat down next to her-“So that’s it your just gonna give up?”
Abbi looked down, then at him-“Besides Nick...I was thinking and I realized. What’s in it for me?”
Nick looked shocked but smiled-“Let me think...what could we give you? Oh I know guitar lessons I’ll teach how to play the guitar.”
Abbi laughed-“What makes you think that I want to learn the guitar?”
Nick ran his hand through his hair-“Come on you’ll be the rocker chick ”
Abbi shook her head-“Allie is the rocker chick.”
Nick looked into her eyes-“Abbi please.”
Abbi rolled her eyes-“OGH Nick, I’ll think about it.”
He smiled and wrapped his arms around her-“Thanks ” Fatima called him over and he walked away. Abbi went upstairs and laid on her bed staring up at the ceiling, soon she drifted off. She danced a routine infront of a mirror, just then Nick walked up to her and started dancing with her to Sexy by the Black Eyed Peas.
She sat up in the bed and looked into the mirror across from her-“I am not falling for Nick ”