- Text Size +
Abbi walked down to the lobby the next day, they had an interview with the radio station 104.1 KRBE Abbi was the first one in the lobby waiting for the limo. The other girls took a bit longer since they had hang overs. Ashley walked down-“Hey Abbi, I am surprised to see you down here!”
Abbi looked up and smiled-“Ashley you’re back! How I missed you! How were those meetings with the label?”
Ashley rolled her eyes and plopped down on the couch next to Abbi-“Oh lordy you guys have soo many interviews and photo shoots lined up! And you have natural disaster show lined up. You will actually be singing with the boys.”
Abbi rolled her eyes now-“Ugh the boys...don’t mention them!”
Ashley laughed-“What did they do now?”
Abbi laid her head back-“THEY didn’t do anything, it’s just you say boys...and I think of.” She stopped when Nick walked down with Veronica in his arms. Abbi glanced away, even though you couldn’t see her eyes because of her shades-“I think of Nick.”
Ashley glanced at Nick, then back at Abbi-“Um...and it bothers you to think of Nick? Is that Veronica he’s with?”
Abbi nodded-“Yea, I helped him get Veronica. But I only ended falling for him. Last night we were at the club where Nick and Veronica were suppose to get together and I thought Veronica wasn’t interested but she was! She was interested she just thought he was like all the other white guys. I help her see that and now looked they are soooo happy.”
Ashley looked at her friend in sadness-“Yes, I know how you could have fallen for him. Heck I did.”
Abbi looked at her and sighed-“Oh that’s true! STUPID CUTE BOY!” She said that loudly without realizing it. Nick glanced over in her direction, Abbi put her head down. Ashley waved at him and snickered, he nodded. The girls finally showed up, Abbi and Ashley walked to the limo followed by the other three-“Good morning sunshines!”
The girls mumbled their good mornings and got into the limo. They all wore shades to keep the light out of their eyes, Abbi wore shades cuz it was sunny and she didn’t want to get recognized. The interview went good, they talked about all kinds of things then headed to do sound check for the show that night. Ashley smiled-“OK ladies!! You all know that Wednesday is the grammys! We need to pick up your dresses that were ordered already from Vera Wang, tomorrow in L.A. which is where the grammy’s will be held.”
Wednesday came faster than they expected they were all set for the Grammys, then after wards the boys were throwing a Grammy’s after party. The guys waited down stairs for the girls, since the limo’s were showing up at the same time. Abbi walked down in her dress, she smiled as she walked up to Ashley. AJ walked up to both of them with his date Andrea, an old friend of his that lived in L.A. He smiled-“Wow girls, you all look amazing!”
They smiled bashfully and said thank you. Darcy looked at AJ-“You don’t look bad yourself!”
He fixed his tie and smirked cockly-“Why thank you.” Abbi glanced at Nick and Veronica, she looked very pretty, Abbi sighed.
Nick watched Abbi come down the stairs, he had butterflies in his stomach. He thought to himself, ‘why am I so nervous? Maybe it’s just cuz I’m taking Veronica into the public eye...wow Abbi looks incredible.’ He watched as AJ walked over to them to talk. When the limos finally arrived, the girls went into theirs and the boys went to theirs. Abbi sat infront of the mini bar and grinned evilly-“How about we get this party started early?”
Roxi smiled too-“OH yea!”
Ashley looked at them-“I don’t know guys, it’s risky! You have interviews and I don’t want you slurring your words!”
Allie smiled-“Why not! The Ying Yang Twins do it!”
Ashley laughed-“AT THE GRAMMY’S??”
Abbi rolled her eyes-“Come on Ash, we won’t drink that much. Just a little bit, since none of us have dates, we need to feel a little good about our selves.”
Darcy nodded-“Yea and since the next award show we go to is in like two days and its for teens, we won’t be able to drink there!”
Ashley shook her head but gave in-“You bunch of drunkers! Fine...but just a little bit.” When they arrived, they heard the fans scream very loudly as the boys walked down the red carpet.
Ashley smiled-“Ok, here we go! Happy faces everyone!” She was the first to get out of the car so she could talk to a few reporters about the upcoming events with the girls. The guys that were opening doors for the limos helped the girls out, the fans screamed loudly. Allie glanced at the other three and let out a little squeal. The girls hooked elbows and walked down the red carpet smiling and posing for pictures, then stopped to talk to reporters like Ryan Cecrest(sp?) who was a total babe. The boys stood at an interview, AJ turned his head to peak at the girls to see if they were liking their first Grammy experience. Darcy glanced at him and smiled as he held up his thumbs up hand. The reporter asked the boys who their lovely dates were. Brian smiled-“You know who mine and Kevin’s are, our wives Leiaghanne and Darleen(I forgot what I named Kevin’s wife so it wouldn’t be Kristen).”
Nick smiled-“This is Veronica.”
The reporter smiled-“Your girlfriend?”
Veronica smiled-“We’re working on that.”
AJ laughed-“This is my date Andrea.”
Once inside, they sat with their dates and watched the show. They got one award for best group ensemble. The girls presented something, the after party was where the fun was gonna begin.
Abbi danced with the girls, then looked at Roxi-“Where’s Darcy?”
Allie pointed-“Over there dancing with some guy.”
Abbi looked-“IS that CHAD MICHAEL MURRAY?”
Roxi looked and raised her eyebrow-“Woow It is.”
The girls went over, Abbi smiled-“Darcy, some guy is looking for us for a photo, we figured we would come stand by you and your Chad MICHAEL Murray friend.”
Darcy laughed as she rolled her eyes-“Chad this is the rest of the groupe, Abbi, Roxi and Allie. Guys Chad says he wouldn’t mind being in our next video!”
Roxi smiled-“Awesome! We would love to have you...right Darcy?”
Nick watched the girls from the bar, AJ walked up by him-“Hey bro, where’s Veronica?”
Nick looked at him-“Bathroom. Did you notice how pretty Abbi looks tonight?”
AJ smirked-“Random thought...but yes I did, in fact I let her know earlier. Nick, why am I starting to feel like you picked the wrong girl to be with?”
Nick looked at AJ, confused, then he looked back at Abbi, who was now dancing very goofily with Roxi-“I didn’t pick the wrong girl...did I?”
Abbi smiled at Roxi who was dancing with Jack Johnson(pretend he’s not married), they had run into each other by accident and were now dancing to a slow song. Abbi looked around, everyone had someone else to dance with. Nick walked up to her-“Hey Ace, wanna dance?”
She looked at him and smiled-“Sure.” They swayed together, she missed his arms-“So how are things with Veronica?”
Nick smiled-“They are good. Thanks again.”
Abbi nodded-“Yea no problem. Glad I could help.”
Nick held her closer as they danced, she felt like she needed him, she pushed away-“Thanks for the dance Nick, but I’m actually not feeling good. I’m gonna head back to the hotel.”
She left him standing in the middle of the dance floor watching her leave. When she got back to the hotel she changed into her PJ’s and laid in bed. There was a knock on the door, she walked up to it and opened it-“Hey.”