- Text Size +
Brian went to the lobby to get some coffee, Nick followed closely behind-“Brian, it’s not that we wanted to hide it from you!”
Brian turned to Nick-“Oh really? Then why did you? And why you?? I know you, I know how you are with girls. I don’t want you to hurt my cousin!”
A lot of reporters walked-“BRIAN? BRIAN?”
He turned to them and sighed, he walked to the coffee pot as a reporter came up-“Brian? What is wrong with Abby?”
He smiled politely-“We are not sure yet, the doctor hasn’t told us anything.”
Another reporter stuck her recorder out-“Could she be pregnant? If so who’s the father?”
Brian shot a glare to Nick, who’s jaw dropped and his hands went up in defense as he shook his head. Brian clenched his jaw then turned to them-“No, she is a good girl, she takes care of herself better than that. We need to get back in case the doctor comes back. Thank You for your concern. Come on Nick.” He grabbed Nick’s shirt and tugged him hard towards the elevator.
Once inside Nick turned to Brian-“Yo B, you know I didn’t get Abbi pregnant.”
Brian shook his head-“You better hope she’s not pregnant!”
They arrived as the doctor stepped out-“Ok, Abbi would like to see all of you now. She is awake.”
Brian looked at him-“What’s wrong with her doc?”
The doctor shook his head-“She requested that I let her tell you. So go ahead.”
Abbi laid in the bed playing with the knitting in the sheets, everyone walked in, she felt sick to her stomach. Roxi walked to her side-“Hey hunny what’s wrong?”
Abbi looked at her-“Is everyone here?”
Nick walked to her other side and took her hand-“Hey Ace you ok?”
Abbi gave him a look of panic, then looked at Brian who crossed his arms-“Its ok I know.”
Nick looked at Brian, then at Abbi who sighed-“Um...I don’t know how to say this but...I’m sick. I’m anorexic.”
Everyone was shocked, Allie spoke-“What? How is that possible? You eat all the time!”
Abbi looked at her-“Do I? When you guys ask, I say I already ate with Nick.”
Nick looked at her-“And when I ask, you say you just ate with the girls! Abbi why would you do that?”
Roxi looked at her-“What were you thinking?”
Abbi sighed-“I...I just don’t see myself like the other celebrities! I feel huge compared to the rest of the girls. Also...the girls Nick has been with, are WAY smaller than me! Paris...I mean even Ashley and Veronica! That’s when it really hit me tho, when I wanted to be with Nick but he only had eyes for Veronica!”
Nick put his head down-“Ace...you are beautiful! I can’t believe you would even think about doing something like this! Hunny you are skinny! In fact you have lost a lot of weight lately and now we know why!”
Brian sat at the end of her bed-“Why didn’t you come talk to me...or the girls?”
Abbi felt the tears swell in her eyes-“I don’t know...at one point I felt like it was gettin carried away and I couldn’t stop. I wanted to eat but I just couldn’t.”
The doctor walked in-“Ok I take it she told you all. We have a solution for this...rehab.”
Darcy spoke-“You mean we would have to stop touring?”
Abbi shook her head-“No, you guys continue touring...I will just stay here for a month or so and get this problem taken care of.”
Kevin crossed his arms-“How about if we keep her in a on the road rehab, either hire a nurse to help her keep eating or WE push her to eat? Is that possible?”
The doctor thought about it for a while then nodded-“If you guys keep her eating constant then I think you can do it.”
Abbi looked around at everyone-“I’m so sorry guys. I really am...Oh the fans! They didn’t get their concert!”
Howie smiled-“Don’t worry about it, we will reschedule their concert.”
Brian sighed-“So now we can talk about this whole you and Nick thing?”
She looked at Nick-“Um...no.”
Howie looked around-“What you and Nick thing?”
Brian looked at Howie-“Oh I wasn’t the only one out of the loop?”
Nick sighed-“No, noone knew except the girls.”
Howie continued to look puzzled-“Know what?”
Brian rolled his eye-“Why would you keep that from us?”
Howie sighed-“KEEP WHAT?”
Darcy turned to Howie-“Nick and Abbi are dating.”
Howie looked at Darcy-“Oh...OOOAHHH! You lied to Brian? OH man!! You’re in trouble!”
Nick glared at Nick-“Thanx D, I couldn’t tell.”
Abbi sighed-“Brian I’m sorry. But I didn’t want you to react like...like...well like this! I didn’t want you to get mad.”
Brian sat back down on the bed-“Abbi its not that I get mad cuz you guys are dating! I’m mad cuz you didn’t tell me...not only that but you lied to me by having Nick pretend to be interested in other girls. I know Nick, Abbi, and I don’t want you to get hurt.”
Nick looked hurt-“Thank Brian.”
Abbi looked at Nick-“I’m a big girl cus, if this doesn’t last then at least I had fun. But right now we are happy and I want you to be happy for us.”
Brian sighed-“I’m too concerned with you health to even care about this right now.”
Nick leaned over and kissed Abbi’s head-“So you gonna be ok for the children’s concert in a few days?”
The doctor nodded-“She should be fine and ready to get out of here tomorrow.”
Abbi smiled as everyone said their goodbyes and left. Nick, and the girls stayed behind just to keep her company.