- Text Size +
The next day, Abbi, Darcy, Allie, and Roxi were walking into the arena when they heard music going off. Abbi turned to the girls-“Isn’t our sound check before the guys sound check?”
Allie nodded-“Yea, it’s always been like that. I wonder what’s going on.”
Roxi smiled like a little girl-“Let’s find out! We’re secret agents...shh.” She tip-toed to the curtain and poked her head out. Abbi laughed but followed along, she also stuck her head through the curtain, what she saw almost gave her a hear attack. Nick was dancing with Sunni, they were rehearsing.
Sunni tugged at Nick’s shirt-“Nicky...I can’t seem to get that part. Please teach it to me.”
Nick smiled-“It’s easy, here count with me. 1...2...3 and up and swing and down.” He picked her up, she wrapped her legs around up, then he dipped her and swung her bring her back up then both went to the floor.
Abbi gasped-“I’m gonna faint!”
Roxi laughed-“Abbi you’re so dramatic!”
Sunni clapped-“OH I GOT IT!! You are a great teacher Nicky!” She wrapped her arms around his neck.
Abbi clenched her fist-“That’s it!” She walked out clearing her throat loudly-“Am I interrupting something?”
Nick was startled and he looked at Abbi-“Hey Baby!”
Abbi shook her head-“Don’t you HEY BABY me mister!! I saw you two, I know what you were doing.”
Sunni rolled her eyes-“Do you? Nick is really good at it!”
Abbi gasped-“Shut up Polly Pocket! Nick you are in sooo much trouble! I can’t even be here right now! I think I’m having an anxiety attack! GIRLS HELP!!”
Nick was watching her in shock-“Abbi you are being over dramatic!”
Abbi shrieked-“I’m what? OHHH just you wait!” She stormed off with the girls behind her.
Nick stood there confused-“What just happened? I’m gonna go after her.”
Sunni grabbed his arm-“No, Nicky don’t you think you should wait till she calms down? You don’t want her to be too angry and do something she will regret do ya?”
Nick nodded-“You’re right.” He sighed as he glanced over to the curtain, where Abbi had stormed off.
Meanwhile, Abbi was in the dressing room pouting-“Guys, he didn’t come after me!”
Allie laughed-“He was probably scared...you gave quite a show out there.”
Roxi laughed harder-“Oh come on!! That was great! Did you see the look on Nick’s face? He was like WHAT THE FUCK?”
Abbi couldn’t continue pouting, she smiled-“That polly pocket was all over my man!! I couldn’t just sit there and let him take it!!”
Darcy smirked-“Man Abbi, talk about drama queen!”
Abbi glanced at the door, he wasn’t coming, she sighed-“I need to get out. Let’s go shopping after sound check.”
Roxi agreed-“Oh, yea! Shopping in New York, I want some new Dooney and Bourke accessories!”
As promised, the girls went shopping after sound check, then quickly got back 20 minutes before they had to go onstage. After they finished up their part, Abbi headed back to her room to try some of the clothes she bought on. Around 11:30, Abbi heard laughter outside her door, then Nick walked in-“Alright bro, see ya tomorrow!”
She looked over at him, then turned away and crossed her arms-“Hi.”
Nick sighed as he took his jacket off-“Are you still being a drama queen?”
Her eyes widened-“A drama queen? NICK SHE WAS ALL OVER YOU!!!”
Nick shook his head-“Abbi, you are over reacting. I was teaching her some dance moves, that’s it. It was all innocent.” He walked over to her, she stepped back. He laughed-“Come on Baby, it was innocent. She’s a nice girl, she knows about us...there’s nothing to worry about!”
She pouted-“Promise?”
He grabbed her arm and pulled her in for a hug-“Promise.”
She looked at him-“Pinky promise?” She pulled her hand up and held out her pinky.
Nick smiled as he hooked his pinky with hers-“Pinky promise. Not mad at me anymore?”
She shook her head-“I guess not. But I don’t wanna see you with her alone anymore.”
He laughed-“Enough talk about Sunni. Let’s talk about us.” He kissed her, as he moved her over to the bed.
She smiled between kisses-“This isn’t talking.”
He laughed-“Ah...talking, kissing...same thing. Who cares about the technicalities.” She giggled as he kissed her neck.