- Text Size +
The next morning, Abbi woke up alone in the bed. She sighed as she remembered the fight with Nick, immediately shaking off the sad feeling. I’m mad at him remember? She thought to herself, ugh I can’t believe she is winning...oh but I’ll get him back for this one. She got up and showered, twenty minutes later she was out and calling the girls. When she walked out of her room, Roxi had stepped out too-“Perfect timing!”
Abbi smiled-“Yep. It’s the twin thing.”
The day went by so slow for Abbi. It wasn’t until around 6 PM when her night got interesting. Darcy walked up to the other girls with three guys behind her-“Hey girls, Johnny just asked me to introduce Youngstown to you and to give them the grand tour ”
Abbi felt excited-“Hi, I’m Abbi."
Roxi smiled-“I’m Roxi it’s nice meeting you.”
Allie was on the phone with Ashley, she smiled-“Hey I’m Allie.”
One of the guys smiled-“Hey I’m DC, that’s Dallas, and the non-white one is Sammy.”
The girls giggled at their joke, Abbi felt dumb like a teeny bobber-“I’m sorry, I am just amazed to be touring with you guys. WE went to your mall tour when we lived in Houston, it was great. Ok I’m done.” She felt her cheeks burn, she quickly turned away.
Dallas laughed-“That was cool. We got bracelets from some fans, they were the old ones remember? The ones that looked like wood and they had Chinese symbols?”
Roxi’s face lit up-“OHMYGOD That was us.”
DC looked intrigued-“NO WAY Really?”
Abbi turned back to them-“YES! It was my idea, you remember? How great!”
Nick and AJ were walking up at this time. AJ laughed-“Look at them, they are star struck.” He laughed as the girls giggled at almost everything Youngstown would say. Nick tightened his jaw when he was Abbi smiling at DC.
He grabbed AJ’s arm-“Come on let’s get out of here.”
As they turned around they ran into Johnny-“Hey guys! We need to have a meeting gather everyone in the dressing room.”
AJ turned around-“Come on Nick.”
Nick hesitated-“Um...I’ll go get Brian and the others. You get the teeny boppers!” Nick walked away before AJ could reply.
Allie was talking to Dallas about some new music groups when AJ walked up-“Hey guys, Johnny needs you all in the dressing room, come on.”
When everyone was settled in the dressing room Johnny sighed-“Ok the dancer bus has just broke down, and we leave right after the show. I’m gonna have you guys all accept some of the dancers on your buses so we can get going.”
Sunni rolled her eyes-“Can’t we just get another bus?”
Abbi shook her head-“Sure Sunni! WE will pull money out from YOUR paycheck to get you a new bus. Anything else your highness?”
Nick smirked and took this opportunity to strike again-“Don’t worry about anything Sunni, you can ride with me tonight.”
It took about a minute for Abbi to realize that the loud squeal came from her-“Oh...sorry, I saw a roach.” She immediately turned bright red, and dug her face into Roxi’s shoulder
Roxi put her hand on her head and smiled-“She’s terrified of them. Sorry Johnny go on.” When the meeting was over Abbi was the first one out of the room. As soon as she walked into their dressing room, Abbi flipped-“HE INVITED HER TO RIDE WITH HIM!!!”
Darcy sat down-“Wow, its like he's doing it on purpose!”
Abbi plopped down on the couch-“OF COURSE HE IS DOING THIS ON PURPOSE!!”
Roxi smiled-“So get him back.”
Allie smirked-“Tomorrow night. We are off the next day...lets have a girls night out with Youngstown.”
Darcy gasped and smiled-“That is genius! You could go with DC.”
Abbi thought for a moment-“You think it would work? How would he find out? How do I get him back for all this?”
Roxi smiled-“You leave that up to me.”
After the show, the girls headed out of town first since they got out early. The ride was about 6 hours, Abbi laid in her bunk thinking of the things Nick could be doing in his bus with Sunni. It only made her madder. Being the first ones out, they were the first ones, after Johnny, to arrive at the hotel. He came over to where the girls were standing with their luggage half asleep-“This day just keeps getting worse and worse.”
Roxi yawned-“Now what?”
Johnny looked back at the receptionist-“The hotel computer crashed and they had to re-book the rooms, tons of reservations were lost. Our reservation was cut in half, so we need to double bunk alright? Here is who you guys are bunking with. Allie and Roxi are in one room, Darcy and AJ I’ll let him know when he gets here. Ok?”
Abbi looked at Johnny-“Um...what about me?”
Johnny glanced-“With Nick.”
Abbi was about to speak but Darcy whispered-“He doesn’t know about you two but it’s ok...works well with the plan!”
Abbi yawned-“Ok Johnny, it’s 4 am I’m tired just give me my key please? OH and don’t tell Nick he is rooming with me, I want to surprise him.”
Johnny looked confused but nodded anyways, he was tired too. Abbi got to her room and dropped her stuff by the door, then walked into the bathroom to get changed for bed. About an hour and half later, Nick walked into the room. He dropped his bag next to the couch then noticed the other luggage, immediately recognizing the pink luggage-“You have got to be kidding me!”