- Text Size +
Abbi got up early and went to the kitchen to get a drink. Nick was laying on the sofa couch, he yawned-“Could you make a little more noise? I don’t think you woke the entire hotel yet!” Nick looked at her as she turned her head and rolled her eyes. She was wearing her light pink short robe, he knew what was under neath it....he smiled as he thought about her pink and black tank top with the pink and black boy shorts. He shook the thoughts out of his head and turned away in his covers. Abbi got her yogurt and went back into the bedroom she had claimed. By the time she got out of the shower, Nick was gone she sighed in relief. She went to the arena around 4 to do the soundcheck and talk to DC. He had the cutest dimples, she liked talking to him and making him smile so they would show.
She smiled coyly-“So, what are you guys doing tonight?”
Dc smiled-“Nothing...why?”
Abbi played with a strand of her hair-“Well the girls and I were gonna go to some clubs, kinda a ladies night but if you guys want to come we are MORE than welcome to have you join us.”
Roxi walked up from behind and wrapped an arm around Abbi’s shoulder-“Actually we want you to come.”
Dc laughed-“I will talk to Dallas and Sammy but I’m sure they will say yes.”
The girls smiled and he turned around and walked away. Roxi laughed and gave Abbi a high five-“Yes, we are gonna have a blast tonight.”
Darcy walked up with the biggest grin-“Hey girls.”
Abbi looked at her with a raised eyebrow-“What are you all smiley about?”
Darcy bit her lip and smiled-“No reason. Can’t a girl just be happy?”
Roxi was studying her, then her eyes grew wide-“You got some last night!”
Darcy gasped-“Roxi HUSH! No come on, lets get to the dressing room so I can explain what happened.”
Abbi and Roxi looked at each other then laughed as they walked to the dressing room, whisper singing-“Darcy got some. Darcy got some.”
Darcy turned around and hit both of them on the arm-“Shut up.”
As they walked into the Abbi sat down next to Allie who was on her laptop-“Hey Allie, Darcy got some last night.”
Allie didn’t look up from her computer, she just smiled-“I know...she told me.”
Abbi gasped-“You told her already?”
Darcy laughed-“Yea, I saw her first.”
Abbi put a hand on her chest-“I’m hurt, I thought I was your best friend?”
Darcy laughed harder-“Oh shut up you, you know I was going to tell you. But you were a little busy fighting with Nick.” She shook her head and sat down across from Abbi, then continued-“Ok, as you know I am rooming with AJ so you know there has been something there. I felt it, he felt it...and boy was it there last night.”
Roxi sat pretending to write-“Start from the beginning and tell me details.”
Allie put her hands to her ears-“I prefer not to hear details thank you!”
Darcy laughed-“I am not gonna go into derails” She shook her head at Roxi who was shrugging, then smiled-“OK so we were watching tv, some movie I don’t know I wasn’t paying attention. I was concentrating on AJ’s arm that slipped around my shoulder. ANYWAYS I leaned my head on his shoulder and we talked about what we thought was going on in the movie. Then he lifted my face to his and kissed me softly...oh it was great, then it got passionate. Oh soon we were going at it on the couch, he stopped without a word picked me up and took me into the bedroom. Where, lets just say is where I will end the story before it turns into an adult novel.”
Abbi laughed-“Oh ok! Haha man...I remember the feeling of getting some.”
Roxi took a bite of her snickers-“Damn Abbi how long has it been since you had some?”
Abbi thought for a while-“A week!”
The girls started laughed hysterically, Allie shook her head-“Ok never talk like that again...you should like guys!”
Abbi nodded and got up while stretching-“Man...I swear guys are weird.”
AJ popped his head in-“Hey girls, we still on for tonight?”
Abbi turned to Darcy-“What’s he talking about?”
Darcy bit the tip of her nail-“Well...you’ll have DC, and...and...Roxi will have Sammy! Allie will probably get hooked up with Dallas...who am I left with? AJ!”
Abbi laughed-“Ok ok, I see...hey AJ have you seen DC?”
AJ yawned and nodded, Roxi smirked-“What’s wrong Jay? Didn’t get much sleep?”
He looked at Darcy confused who buried her face in her hands and was shaking it. He smiled-“I’m gonna go find DC. Bye girls.”
After the show, Abbi was applying some lip gloss leaning on the small table to get to the mirror. Nick was sitting on the couch watching TV, he glanced at her and caught a glimpse up her skirt, he smirked. She glanced at him through the mirror and saw him, she smirked and leaned forward a little more. He turned his head to see more, she finished and stood up making him quickly look away-“So, where are you off to?”
She grabbed her bag-“The girls and I are going out with the guys from Youngstown and AJ.”
Nick sat up-“You are going out with those guys?”
Abbi shook her head before walking out-“No hunny, I’m going out with DC.”
The night was great, they danced and drank a bit, and totally got to know each other. The time past them up very quickly, next thing they new they were heading back to the hotel. When the girls reached Abbi’s room, they heard voices through the door. Roxi listened-“It sounds like girls.”
Abbi glared-“Not just any girls...its them! He brought them to my room. Come on, come with me don’t leave me.” The girls walked in, sure enough Nick was in the living room with the four girls eating candy and snacks, while drinking. Abbi looked down and saw her pink bag opened-“Did you take my candy stash?”
Nick glanced up and smiled-“Well, we were craving sweets...so I remembered you had those.”
Abbi looked at him-“Exactly...I had them. Nick you went through my stuff PURPOSELY to get my candy! Unbelievable, I swear you are all children.”
Sunni tightened her jaw and smirked at the girls-“Don’t worry about it Abbi it’s not like you are gonna eat them!”
Abbi turned around-“Do you listen to yourself when you talk? It’s MY candy of course I’m gonna eat it.”
Sunni laughed-“Well, seeing how you have a bit of an eating disorder, doesn’t seem like you will be eating much of anything huh?”
Her friends laughed, Abbi’s girls looked at her in shock. Abbi blinked a few times-“Are you serious?”
Sunni nodded-“Come on...if I had the body you had, I would starve too.”
Abbi felt her blood boiling, she felt her body plunge forward. She landed on Sunni hard and hit her in the face.