- Text Size +
Abbi punched her twice in the face before anyone realized what was going on. Sunni yelled-“AAGH! GET HER OFF!!”
She pinned Sunni down and was hitting her with a closed fist in the face-“You wanna talk now Bitch?”She looked down and grabbed her hair getting it tightly between her fingers and started picked her head up and slamming it down.
She lost grip and Sunni pushed her over turning them-“You’re crazy! She’s crazy!”Sunni was now on top and was slapping Abbi across the face. She grabbed Abbi’s hair and pulled it. Abbi grabbed Sunni’s wrist tightly and squeezed them until Sunni let go of her hair, then she pushed her knee on her chest turning them back around.
Darcy was looking at the other girls who were stunned. She then shook her head-“ABBI GET OFF!! ABBI!”
Allie was trying to move forward but their legs were kicking everywhere so she just stood back and protested-“ABBI! YOU ARE A LADY...AND YOU ARE WEARING A SKIRT!”
Roxi laughed, she looked over at Nick who had a smirk and a look of disbelief. She punched the air, pretending to fight-“COME ON ABBI BEAT HER ASS!! GET HER!”
There was a knock at the door, Nick opened it to see AJ and Howie were at the other side. AJ was about to speak but he stopped and looked behind Nick-“What is going on?”
Nick looked back-“They went it at! It’s pretty hot.”
AJ leaned on the door panel and crossed his arms-“Yea it is. Is Abbi wearing a skirt?”
Nick nodded, Howie rolled his eyes and pushed past them-“STOP THEM! AJ grab one, Nick grab the other.”
Nick and AJ sighed-“Fun’s over.” AJ grabbed Abbi who was still on top an yanked her off, she was still kicked trying to reach Sunni. Nick picked Sunni up and held her back she was tryin to swing, then she realized there was blood all over her shirt, her nose was bleeding and so were her lips. Her face was bright red.
Abbi’s cheek was red, and under her eye on her cheek bone it was purple and she had a small cut on her lip-“I swear to you, I am making sure you are off this tour if it’s the last thing I do!”
Sunni smirked as she saw that Nick was holding her-“Did you hear that Nicky? She wants me off the tour.”
Howie went to the door and opened it-“Nick, get Sunni to the first aid center downstairs.”
Nick shook his head-“Come on.” He lead her to the door, as they disappeared around the corner Abbi shook her head.
AJ let go of Abbi and turned her around-“What happened?”
Abbi was breathing heavy fighting back the tears as Sunni’s words came floating back. They stung like needles-“Well lets just say she was not playing nice.”
Roxi put an arm around Abbi’s shoulder-“But Abbi explained the rules to her and hopefully she learned how to play with the big girls! ABBI YOU KICKED HER ASS!”
AJ laughed and nodded-“Ok ok, I admit that you did kick her ass worse than what she did to you. Where did you learn to fight like that?”
Abbi sat on the couch, her hair that was once nicely done in a sloppy up-do was sloppier and barely held up by the clip-“I come from a family of twelve, my older brother beat me up a few times. I learned from him.”
Darcy walked back into the room with a bucket of ice, then walked into the bathroom listening to their conversation. As she walked back into the living room placing the ice in the towel-“Abbi got suspended from school a few times for getting into fights.” She sat next to Abbi and handed her the towel-“She was always the aggressive one.”
Abbi nodded, and placed the ice on her cheekbone-“Thanks. Yea I was NOT aggressive per say...I was just not going to take crap from anyone.”
AJ stood up-“Wow, well note to self, stay on Abbi’s good side.”
Allie laughed and pat AJ’s back-“Yea, good idea, cuz Roxi tends to beat up boys that mess with Abbi.”
AJ raised his eyebrows, and laughed-“Woah...double team me! Wait a second, that might be hot.”
Darcy scoffed-“ALEX! I think it’s time you leave.”
He shrugged-“Ok ok, I will see you ladies in the morning.” He walked over to Darcy and kissed her forehead softly-“You coming?”
Darcy shook her head after his warm lips left her skin, making her melt a little regreting her response-“No hunny, I’m going to stay with Abbi tonight. She needs us.”
He sighed and nodded-“Alright, Goodnight girls.”
After he left Allie nudged Darcy with her elbow-“Wow, look at you two!”
Abbi put her head back on the couch and groaned-“Guys, lets concentrate on me please! You have no idea how hard it is to live life as me!”
Roxi raised her eyebrow at Abbi-“Excuse me? Aren’t you little miss attention hog.”
Abbi looked up at Roxi through her uncovered eye-“Look little missy, I will take you on right here right now!”
Just then, the door opened and Nick walked in. Roxi was still laughing, when she turned to the door, she groaned. The room was silent as Nick walked into the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle, he opened it and sighed in the kitchen. He sighed and walked back into the living room, the girls stood up. Nick tightened his jaw-“Abbi.”
Abbi put the ice down, and looked at him-“You just stood there, and let her dash out the insults. That’s what hurts more than any of these bruises, you did nothing to stop her.” She felt the tears start to well inside her, she shook her head and walked into the room.
Nick was speechless, he looked at her, he saw her pain...it was HER pain caused by him. He wanted to say something, his heart was screaming for her to forgive him but his pride was the overcoming factor and left him silent. He sighed and looked down the rest of the girls glared at him and followed her. He sat down and sighed-“Dammit. Now what?” He looked around at the mess in the living room, he thought about cleaning it up, but decided to leave it. He also decided to get up and head to the mini bar for drinks.
Abbi woke up the next morning early, she looked around and everyone was still asleep. She quickly showered, got dressed and peeked into the living room. Nick was laying on the couch, tiny drink bottles laying around him. She grabbed her back and tip-toed out. She wore big sun glasses and a hat as she walked around in the near by mall. Around noon, she headed over to the arena knowing that Johnny would be up there. She looked at a mirror that was in the hall for last minute check up by the artists. She looked at her bruise and put her glasses back on, when she heard a voice-“Woah, nice bruise.”
She turned to face DC and blushed-“Oh, hey you.”
He smiled, letting those adorable dimples show-“So, you gonna tell me what happened?”
Abbi bit her lip-“I um...had a brawl with one of the dancers.”
He smirked-“Sunni?”
She looked up at him surprised-“Yea how’d you know?”
He laughed at her expression-“I saw her this morning.”
Abbi gasped and put her hand up to her mouth-“How does she look?”
She started walking to Johnny’s office and he walked with her-“Well, remember the title to the Backstreet Boy’s third album?”
She thought for a moment,-“Black and B- OH!” She laughed and covered her face.
DC laughed with her and nodded-“Yea girl, her eye was super swollen, HER LIPS ARE BIGGER THAN NORMAL! Hahaha wat did she do anyways?”
Abbi couldn’t stop laughing, when she finally caught her breath she sighed-“Um...well she rubbed me the wrong way.”
He looked at her and smiled-“Oh...well then I better make sure I stay on your good side, and rub you the right way.”
Abbi was taken back by his remark, she blushed. Johnny stepped out of the office in time to save her the embarrassment-“Hey Abbi, you needed to see me?”
Abbi nodded then turned to DC-“I’ll see ya later DC.”
He laughed and nodded-“Alright kid, lata.”
Abbi stepped into Johnny’s office-“Hey um...ok, here’s the deal. I am having a rough time with one of the dancers. She has completely insulted me to the point to where...well to where I couldn’t take it.” She removed her glasses to let Johnny see the bruises.
He sighed-“You got into a fight?”
Abbi smirked and nodded-“yea but I kicked her...butt.”
Johnny shook his head-“Abbi, violence is not the answer.”
Abbi rolled her eyes while putting her glasses on her head-“Yea well it is when this little blonde shrimp starts dogging on my anorexia issues from the past.”
Johnny sat up-“So you got off on the wrong foot.”
Abbi interrupted him-“Yea her’s was in her mouth!”
Johnny chuckled and then stopped-“Wait, blonde short shrimp...who are we talking about?”
Abbi sighed and looked around-“Sunni. I want her gone...its either me or her, Johnny!
Johnny raised his eyebrow and let out a small whistle-“Oh Abbi, that’s gonna be a problem.”
Abbi was shocked at his response, she thought it would be easy-“What? Why?”
He sighed-“I’m sorry sweetheart, but she’s my Goddaughter. I made a promise to her parents to put her on this tour, its her dream to dance.”
Abbi shook her head-“You have got to be kidding me.”
Johnny sighed again and shook his head-“I’m sorry Abbi.”
She stood up and put her sunglasses back on-“Fine, but keep her away from me.” She turned around and walked out. Around 1 o’clock she had Cami her make-up lady meet her in the dressing room-“Oh Cami you are going to kill me.”
Cami shook her head as she walked in setting her stuff-“What did you do this time?”
Abbi removed her glasses, and let Cami start to fix her bruise. When she was done, it was time to do a run through of the show. The girls got on stage, Abbi turned to watch the dancers get on stage. Sunni came up with her black eye and her swollen lip, she glared at Abbi. The music started and the girls started dancing, during the second song, Abbi went to the end of the stage and began her second verse. Just then she felt a shove behind her and she felt her self falling forward.