- Text Size +
The next day Abbi woke up to an empty bed, she looked at her watch it was almost noon, she laughed at herself for sleeping in that late. She stretched and yawned as she thought to herself, ‘I guess Nick went to go pick Bobby up.’ She grabbed her crutches and made her way to the bathroom to shower and get ready. After a while, Madison knocked on the door and walked in after the approval from Abbi-“Hey sleepy head, we were gonna wake you earlier but you were so peaceful.”
Abbi laughed as she applied her mascara and was ready for her day. Madison laid down on the bed-“So...any big plans for today? What do you pop stars do on the road?”
Abbi laughed as she looked at her hair in the mirror-“Well today we have an interview with Teen People. Then we have a photo shoot tomorrow, do you wanna come to both?”
Madison laid upside down with her head hanging over-“Well yea...but are ALL the kids coming along?”
Abbi stopped and thought for a while-“Oh man, I hadn’t thought about that...maybe Mark can take them out? And then I can promise Mark a chance to go out and party tonight...oohh and Andrew too. Come on lets go ask him.”
The girls got up and went down stairs, where Darcy and Allie sat. Abbi looked at Darcy- “Hey... where’s AJ?”
Darcy looked up from the magazine she was reading-“Hm? OH he went with Nick to pick that Bobby guy up.”
Abbi grabbed an apple and took a bite out of it-“Ah...I see. Hey have you seen ANY of my siblings?”
Allie pointed to the backyard where the pool is-“Most of them are back there, they have been out there since they got up I think?”
Abbi laughed as she walked back to the pool and opened the sliding door-“Hey guys, what’s up? Where’s Mark and Andrew?”
Mackenzie pointed towards the beach-“Well, they took Toby to the beach and I think they are using him as bait for the pretty girls that walk by.”
Madison laughed-“Are you serious?”
Abbi rolled her eyes and made her way to the gate standing between the backyard and the beach. She looked around and saw two boys with a small kid running circles around two girls. As she stepped in the sand, her crutches sank and she lost her balance falling back onto the step she had just been standing on. Madison grabbed her arm and helped her fall-“You ok?”
Abbi nodded and smiled-“yea thanks, um...I don’t think my crutches and the sand get along very well. Madi go get them please?”
Madison turned toward them, seeing how far away they were then she yelled-“BOYS ABBI WANTS YOU ”
Abbi squinted through the bright light of the sun rays. When the boys arrived they helped Abbi up on the porch as she laughed-“So you guys are using Toby as a pawn to get girls?”
Toby looked up and then at his older brothers-“Mark says if I smile at pretty girls they will buy me ice cream.”
Mark put his hand over his eyes, then looked down at Toby-“Tatter-tell ”
Abbi shook her head-“Ok anyways, I need you boys to babysit today. BEFORE you protest, I am going to ask AJ to let you borrow a car so you can go out with the new girls you just met.”
Andrew put his hands up defeated-“Hey say no more, I am all for going out tonight. I am tired of watching movies around here.”
Mark nodded and sighed-“Ok, how long are we watching the munchkins?”
Madison looked at her watch-“Well I am sure the girls have a lot to do so it will probably be around 7?”
Abbi looked over at Madison and nodded in agreement-“Yea that sounds about right, you know you might make a good assistant to our PR Ashley.”
The girls went to the interviews, then headed back to the hotel to get some food. Abbi turned to Ashley-“Hey I gotta run upstairs to grab another pair of shoes, these are killing me.”
She went up the elevator nodding along with the music from her IPOD. When she reached her floor she walked into the room and dropped her purse on the table, heading into the bedroom. She stopped dead in her tracks as she saw a young blonde girl laying in the bed watching TV-“WHO ARE YOU?”
The girl glanced at her without moving and was about to respond when someone else walked into the hotel room-“Hey I brought ham and tuna sandwich, which one do you want?”
Abbi turned towards the door with her arms crossed and Nick walked in with two sandwiches. She tapped her foot impatiently at Nick-“Who is she? And what is she doing in MY bed?”
Nick looked at Abbi surprised she was back-“Hey Baby...I didn’t know you would be back already.” He walked over to her and tried to give her a kiss.
Abbi turned her head away and looked into his eyes-“Talk Carter...I’m waiting.”
He sighed and ran a hand through his hair-“Abbi, you need to calm down you promised you would be nice to Bobby.”
Abbi followed him into the room where the girl was now sitting on the edge of the bed-“Yea and I will be...don’t avoid the question Nick.”
Nick laughed as he stood by the bed-“Abbi this is Bobbi...Bobbi this is my girlfriend Abbi.”
Abbi’s eyes widened as she looked at the blonde-“Bobbi is a girl?”
She stood up and looked at Nick smiling coyly at him-“Nicky...you never mentioned a girlfriend.”
Nick cleared his throat nervously, he knew Bobbi was kidding but Abbi was furious-“OH he didn’t?”
Nick walked over to her and wrapped his arm around her shoulder-“Of course I did baby. Bobbi is just teasing you.”
Bobbi smiled and said-“I’ve heard so much about you. I couldn’t get him to shut up about you.”
Abbi smiled sarcastically-“Well I wish I could say the same, hun but obviously he didn’t mention you enough cuz I didn’t know you were a girl.” At that moment Abbi looked at Bobbi’s out and realized something-“Is that MY outfit?”
Nick watched Bobbi walk into the bathroom admiring the outfit-“Yea I hope you don’t mind, they lost her luggage in the airport so I let her borrow your outfit till they find her clothes.”
Abbi looked at Nick-“THAT is not an everyday outfit...that is a costume for a photoshoot.”
Bobbi smiled as she walked out of the bathroom-“Looks nice don’t you think Nick?”
Nick nodded and smiled at Bobbi, but quickly got smack in the stomach by Abbi-“What ever, I will be back later. Guess I will see you tomorrow Bobbi?”
She turned from the kitchen-“Why you’re not coming back?”
Abbi stopped and looked at Nick-“Yea I’m coming back...why will be here when I be back?”
Bobbi laughed-“Didn’t Nick tell you...I’m staying with you guys because all the suites were occupied.”
Abbi took a deep breath and glared at Nick-“No, he forgot to tell me.”
Nick started to respond-“Abbi.”
She cut him off-“I’ll be back later.”