- Text Size +
Abbi woke up the next morning in her bed, she rolled her eyes as she thought to herself, ‘Nick must have brought me here to make up for last night. It’s gonna take a lot more to make up for last night.’ She sat up and stretched her arms up in the air. She got up, grabbed her towel and hopped in the shower. She sighed as she sat in the shower letting the water hit her, there was a knock at the door-“Yea?”
She could hear Nick’s voice-“Hey babe, um...is it ok if Bobbi borrows an outfit?”
Abbi rolled her eyes and took a deep breath-“Whatever!” She continued her shower, not replying to Nick’s mumbling behind the door. After she was done, she went into her bag and grabbed an outfit. Then she spent about half an hour doing her makeup and fixing her hair. When she stepped out, she saw Bobbi sitting at the table eating breakfast with Nick.
He stood up-“Morning babe.”
She glanced at him, grabbed her bag and walked out of the room without saying one word. Nick sighed as he sat down and put his head on the table. Bobbi looked down and put her hand on his head-“Is there something wrong between you two?” Nick shook his head without lifting his head off the table. Then he got up and went to the bathroom to shower.
Meanwhile Abbi was sitting in the lobby sipping her coffee waiting for the other girls to come down. She was looking through a magazine, there was an article on the movie She’s the Man. In the article it was talking about Amanda Bynes dating her co-star Channing Tatum. Abbi smirked-“Oh he is so hot.”
“Who’s so hot?” She looked up and saw Jared Leto standing next to her table. Her jaw dropped for a few second then she regained consciousness and smiled. He held his coffee in his hands-“Mind if I join you?”
She shook her head as cleared the magazine from the empty chair-“I was just looking at this article on um...She’s the man the movie. I’m Abbi, by the way.”
Jared smiled and looked at her with those amazing eyes that Abbi could not tear herself away from-“I know, but it is very nice meeting you Abbi.”
She blushed and looked at him-“You know who I am? Aren’t we completely different from what you play?”
He laughed and nodded-“Yea you are actually, just because I know who you are doesn’t mean that I actually listen to your music, no offense.”
She took a sip from her coffee and shook her head-“Oh non taken, I’m not surprised. Although here’s a shocker for ya, I do listen to your music though.”
He raised an eyebrow and smiled-“Really? I didn’t think you did, I did read that Allie is it? Well that she listens to our music.”
Abbi laughed and nodded-“Yea Allie is the little rocker in our group, she loves you guys. I actually started listening to you guys because of her. Um, if you don’t mind me asking, what are you guys doing here?”
He looked around and whispered-“We are stalking you guys. Mhmm.” He looked at her very seriously, making her laugh. He smiled-“No seriously though we are playing here tonight. What about you guys, are you playing tonight?”
Abbi shook her head-“No um actually we are off for another few days. But we are chilling here since we play in Las Vegas next.”
Once again he raised an eyebrow-“No ****? Well how would you like to come to our show tonight? VIP, you can ask the girls to come too. AND you can even come to the after party. Come on what do you say?”
Abbi perked up and smiled-“OH wow Jared I would love to go to the show tonight. I’ll tell the girls, I’m sure they would love to also. Thank you!”
He smiled and looked at his watch-“Great! Um I gotta run but, here’s my number call me if you decide to show up. It was a pleasure meeting you.”
Abbi stood up as he did, he leaned over and gave her a hug-“Thanks Jared it was a pleasure meeting you too. See you tonight.” He nodded and walked away just as the other girls walked up.
Roxi ran a hand through her hair-“Who was that?”
Abbi smiled at the four girls standing infront of her-“That my dear friends, was Jared Leto.”
Allie’s eyes widened-“Oh my gah are you serious??”
Abbi nodded and held out his phone number on the napkin-“YES! He randomly walked up to me and started talking, next thing I know he is giving me his number and inviting us to their show tonight!”
Roxi watched Allie freak out over the napkin then hug Abbi-“Seriously though, who was that guy?”
Abbi looked at her sister and handed her the napkin-“JARED! Geesh you don’t listen. Ashley make sure you write in our agenda to get hearing aids for Roxi.”
Roxi pushed Abbi lightly-“Shut up! So are we going tonight?”
Allie looked at Abbi and smiled pleadingly-“Come on Abs lets go! It will be fun, besides you can’t turn those beautiful eyes down!”
Ashley smiled and looked at the paper in Roxi’s hand-“You know it will be fun!”
Just then Darcy walked up-“Hey Abbi! How did it go with Nick last night?”
The other girls had forgotten about Abbi’s little intimacy problem with Nick. The all spoke at once-“OH yea how did it go?”
Abbi snatched the napkin out of Roxi’s hand and sat down-“Oh lord don’t even remind me.”
Darcy sat across from her-“That good huh?”
She shook her head-“NO, just as we started getting into it, Bobbi knocks on the door gets on our bed and cries to Nick about her boyfriend dumping her!”
Madison laughed-“WHAT?”
Abbi nodded-“Yea she was a total mess, then I walked out of the room and laid on the couch got into it with Nick and kicked him out of the living room. So yea nothing happened there and I am not talking to Nick.”
Allie smiled-“Sorry to hear hun, but...more of a reason to go tonight!”
Darcy looked confused-“Go where?”
Madison smiled-“Abbi flirted with Jared Leto and got us invited to the show tonight.”
Darcy raised an eyebrow-“Wow...go Abbi. Wait...Jared Leto knows who were are?”
Abbi nodded and laughed-“Apparently he does, AND he knows Allie adores them!”
Allie turned red-“WHY DID YOU TELL HIM??”
Abbi shielded herself from her friends fist coming at her-“I didn’t tell him! You said it in a magazine and he read it! He was flattered!” The girls talked for the rest of the morning then decided they would get outfit for the show that night.
Later on that evening, Abbi was getting dressed and applying her make up when Nick walked into the room-“Where are you going dressed all hot and stuff?”
Abbi glanced at him and closed the door behind him-“Out.”
He sighed as he laid on the bed-“Your not still mad at me for yesterday are you?” She didn’t reply as she added some eyeshadow. He got up and stood behind her-“Baby I’m sorry, she was suffering.”
Abbi scoffed as she added the last touch to her outfit and grabbed her bag-“I’ll be back late, don’t wait up.” She walked out of the room and headed out to the lobby where the other girls were gonna be.
She ran into Allie and she got off the elevator she was extremely excited-“There is a limo here, that is to take us to the concert!”
Abbi smiled surprised-“Are you serious? He ordered a limo for us?”
Allie nodded as they walked over to the chairs to wait for the other girls. Once they were all downstairs, the walked to the limo and headed to the arena where 30 Seconds to Mars(Jared Leto’s band) was gonna play. The girls were dropped off in the artist entrance where there were girls and media standing around. A few of the fans there recognized the girls and took pictures with them, others just watched them walk into the building. Once inside they met up with a guy from security Abbi smiled at him-“Excuse me sir I.”
He cut her off-“Abbi? I have been expecting you. Follow me ladies.” He walked away and the girls followed him close behind. They finally reached a room that was labeled 30 seconds to mars. The girls were very excited but keeping their cool all at the same time. When he opened the door they heard numerous voices inside.
Jared stood up from the couch as soon as he saw the girls-“Ladies! I am so glad you guys made it. These are the guys Tomo Milicevic, Matt Wachter, and my brother Shannon.” The girls greeted the guys and introduced themselves. The rest of the night was a blur it went by to fast, the girls watched the concert then went to the after party. Since the crowd was very different from the girls they only stayed for a little bit. Soon after the girls were heading back to the hotel, completely tired.
When Abbi reached her room she dropped her bag on the table and headed to the door, the lights were off. She switched them on and saw that Bobbi was not on the couch. Then she heard noises in her bedroom, as she got closer to the door the noises became much clearer. It was a guy and a girl moaning...in her bedroom.