- Text Size +
Abbi’s heart stopped as she stood infront of the door. She felt a huge knot in her throat as she grabbed the door knob. Just then someone walked through the front door, she jumped and looked at the door. There he was, the tall blonde guy she had fallen inlove with. She sighed in relief as she saw Nick at the door. He laughed as he put the key down-“Why are you standing next to the door?”
She ran over to him and wrapped her arms around his waist-“I am so glad it’s not you in there ”
He hugged her back, then heard the noises and looked down at her-“Woah You thought that was me? Some trust you have ”
She shoved him playfully-“Shut up Nick, you know if you had gotten here first you would have thought that was me Especially after the fight we got into.” She wiped a tear that had escaped her eyes.
Nick smiled as he wiped it-“Aww is that a tear of fear?”
She laughed as she moved his hand away-“Yea, it is ONE tear that escaped.” She then looked at the door and put a finger up to her lips.
Nick nodded as he turned the handle of the door, he burst it open-“HEY ” He stopped and his jaw dropped when he saw the couple in the bed.
Abbi pushed Nick out of the way to look past him-“MARK?” Her brother laid in the bed with Bobbi, they bother grabbed the blanket and covered themselves.
Nick bit his lip to keep himself from laughing-“Way to go Mark.” He finally burst out laughing, Abbi smacked him in the stomach and he just laughed harder.
Bobbi got up and smiled at Abbi-“You know Mark?”
Her eyes got wide as she looked at Nick, then back at Bobbi-“Yea, you could say that. Seeing how he is my little brother ”
Mark crossed his arms-“Little?”
Bobbi smirked as she made her way to the bathroom-“Oh there is nothing little about him?”
Abbi took a step towards her, Nick grabbed her arm. She then realized what she had heard-“OH EUW Mark get dressed and out of my bedroom ”
Mark got his clothes on and walked towards the door-“Abs, I’m sorry I had not clue this was your room. Nick brought her over earlier and we just hit it off, she invited me back here. I must have note recognized the place.”
Abbi turned to look at Nick as she crossed her arms. He smack Mark in the back of the head-“Shut up Mark ” He closed the door behind him, then turned to Abbi-“Baby, I didn’t mean to get them together. Its kinda cute, admit it.”
She shook her head-“Euw no That is not cute...my little brother and that girl are not cute at all She is like infinity older than him ”
Just as she said that, Bobbi walked out of the bathroom and looked at Abbi-“I’m Nick’s age sweetheart...and your brother is what? 22?”
Abbi put her hands to her face as she rubbed away the stress-“He is 19.”
Nick pushed Bobbi out the door and closed it behind her-“Goodnight Bobbi.”
Abbi had just sat down when Nick pushed her out then she got right back up-“Uh-uh No way you are leaving those two in the living room ”
Nick sighed and looked at her-“Are you serious? Where do you want me to take him?”
Abbi got up and walked out of the room without saying anything to Nick. She grabbed Mark by the collar and walked out of the hotel room. She knocked on Roxi’s door-“Roxi, it’s Abbi open up!”
Roxi opened the door rather sleepily-“Yes?”

Abbi looked at her-“You’re asleep already? Anyways can Mark stay with you tonight? I found him with Bobbi in my bedroom, so I don’t want him in the same hotel room.”
Mark pulled away from her grip and rolled his eyes-“I’m 19 I can take care of myself!”
Abbi and Roxi shook their heads. Abbi pointed into to the room-“You are staying here with Roxi tonight, that’s that!”
Roxi nodded as she yawned-“Yea, get in here. Goodnight Abs.”
Abbi yawned also and laughed-“Thanks Roxi. Night.” She walked into her hotel room, Bobbi was not in the living room. She walked into her room where Nick and Bobbi were talking about Bobbi’s ex-boyfriend. Abbi walked up to Bobbi and tapped her shoulder then pointed to the door-“I don’t think so. Get out into that living room and stay there, I would like ONE night alone with my boyfriend.” Bobbi looked at her and scoffed then turned back to Nick. Abbi took a deep breath and grabbed her by the shirt, which was hers anyways, and pulled her off the bed-“I am not kidding. Out NOW!”
Bobbi got up and walked over to the door-“*****.”
Abbi walked behind her to the door-“And make sure Nick takes you shopping tomorrow because I don’t want your dirty *** in my clothes anymore!” She shut the door behind her and locked it. Then she turned to face a very surprised Nick with a grin on his face sitting on the bed-“Babe? Did I ever tell you I like aggressive women?”
Abbi laughed as she got on the bed and pushed Nick back to the headboard. She crawled over him and kissed him-“Oh really?”
Nick smiled and kissed her back as he leaned back onto the bed-“So you forgive me about last night?”
Abbi smiled and kissed his neck-“Yea, it might be the little bit of alcohol I have in me but you might wanna take advantage incase I change my mind.”
He laughed as he pulled the covers over them, just then Abbi jumped out of bed-“EUW! No we need new sheets and covers!”
Nick jumped out of bed when she did and laughed as he picked up the phone and called room service for new sheets. Abbi pulled off the dirty ones and piled them up on the floor. Nick grabbed her hand and pulled her in for a hug, kissing her arm. They stood there and made out for a while then they heard a knock on the door. They walked over to the door still kissing and giggling. Bobbi groaned as saw them and threw the covers at them. Soon both of them were in the clean bed making up from their fight the night before.