- Text Size +
Abbi woke up, it was a dream. She wasn’t really on stage, yet. They were scheduled for their first performance that night. That dream made her nervous, she wasn’t ready for the show. She sighed then got up, it was 10:27 a.m. perfect time to get up and get breakfast. Allie was in the kitchen getting some Captain crunch, lucky for them, the first performance was going to be in their hometown. Allie and Darcy spent the night, since they were all excited. The girls got dressed and went down to the arena to do sound check. Abbi couldn’t get the steps down, she was so frustrated, almost to the point of tears. Roxy kept tryin to explain them to her, she had every step down. Abbi finally let it out-“UGH You know what? Since your soo perfect why don’t you do this all by your self!! Take my verse too, I can’t do this!”
Roxy stepped back, she was shocked, Abbi sat on the stool with her head down. Darcy walked over to her-“Hey Abbi, we need to calm down, this is no big deal ok?”
Allie nodded-“Yes hun, if you forget the dance move, just throw in some scream and walk toward the sides.”
Roxy smiled-“Yea, they have a point. Come on lets finish this sound check then go shopping. Get relaxed before the show.”
Abbi sighed-“I’m sorry guys. I just...had this dream that I froze up last night. It was horrible, I was freaked out. Come on, lets go through the steps, I’m sure I will get this down.” They got up and started practicing. When they finished they went down to the mall, and relaxed. They hadn’t seen the guys all day, around 6 they went back to the arena, there was a line of girls standing at the entrance. They stood up when the girls walked up. One of them was a girl from their school-“Hey Abbi!!Hey, what are you doing here? You a Backstreet fan?”
Abbi smiled-“Sure.” The girls continued to walk, they smiled at the body guards that were holding the doors open for them.
The girl looked at her-“Wait, where are ya goin? Shouldn’t you wait out here with the rest of the fans?”
Roxy laughed-“No, we have special privileges.” The four girls laughed as they walked into the building.
The girls went to make up, then to the side of the stage to pray. They could hear the fans screaming out there. Roxy smiled-“Ok we can do this.”
The announcer-“Alright you guys! It's their first night out so show some love for Fetish!”
The girls sighed together then ran out on stage. Abbi’s dream kept popping into her head, the lights were off, so the fans couldn’t see the girls. Abbi looked out, there was thousands of them out there...fans. Abbi’s heart felt like it was going to pop out, she was nervous. That is until she heard the voice-“Hey kiddo.” She froze, it was Brian, but in her ear piece.
She whispered-“Hey...I’m scared.”
Brian chuckled-“It’s ok, I figured this much. That’s why we are here to help, look at the keyboard.”
All the girls could hear him, so they looked Kevin was in a disguise, Howie was at percussion, AJ was at the bass, Brian was at the guitar, and Nick was on drums. The girls smiled, they felt much better now. The music started and the lights flashed on, the girls performed Big Spender. The fans loved it, they cheered. Darcy had the spot light-“Hey hey!! Wow, you don’t know how big of an honor it is to perform for our hometown before anyone else! I just want you all to know that it means a lot to us to be accepted by you all. Thank you! My name is Darcy!”
Allie stepped up-“Ha ha I love you guys Thank you for takin us in under you wing MUAH My name is Allie!”
Roxy walked up-“HELLO JERSEY! You guys have been wonderful to the guys, therefore they wanted to bring us, to you guys and see how you like us! My name is Roxy ”
Abbi sighed as she walked up-“Hey Jersey You guys have been a wonderful wonderful audience for us tonight Our Cd will be coming out in a few months, till then we will be touring with the boys. Thank you! I'm Abbi,and we're Fetish! THANK YOU ”
The girls sang two more songs, Tainted Love and Don’t go Breakin my Heart. As soon as they finished up their show and Fetish ran off stage. They were soo pumped, they hugged each other. The guys walked out from the curtain, and ran up to the girls. Abbi hugged Brian-“thank you! You saved our performance.”
Nick smiled-“It was my idea! It was something for you guys, we figured we were freaking out the first time, you guys would need help too.”
Abbi smiled at Nick, she walked over to him and kissed his cheek-“Thanks. It meant a lot.”
The guys smiled, then headed out to get ready for their own performance. The girls went home, they had to pack, they were off on their U.S. tour.
The next day, the girls had all their bags ready, it was about 5 bags each girl, they laughed. Abbi was in the living room when she heard a honk, it was a strange honk like a boat. She walked out to the street, there was a big pink tour bus waiting for them, FETISH was written in cursive on the side in blue. Darcy and Allie ran out of it, extremely excited. Followed by the guys, Roxi and Abbi ran out of the house. Roxi jumped up and down-“OH MY GOD This...this is for us?”
AJ nodded-“Yes ma’am!The guys and I decided to give you a goodluck present. So?”
Abbi hugged AJ-“Oh you guys are great!Wow, thank you!”
The girls said bye to their parents and all the kids and went of to the road. They had toured for two weeks, it was a blast so far. Parties after parties it was insane. The long rides at night were becoming boring to all of them. One night, Abbi got an idea, it wasn’t the best idea but it was gonna be fun.