- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Here are the pics:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here is her basketball outfit
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The next day everyone rode out to San Francisco to continue the tour. When they arrived they did a radio interview then went into the hotel. Abbi laid on the bed looking at the ceiling, kicking her feet to the beat of the music in her head. She sighed then rolled over and looked at the small radio clock that sat on the bed stand next to her. Barely noon, she had 6 hours until she had to be at soundcheck. She laid on the pillow and tried to take a nap, that didn’t work so she crawled to the end of the bed and had her head hanging off the bed upside down. Nick walked in laughing at AJ who was waiting in the living room, he stopped and looked at her. Then crawled on the bed and hung upside down with her-“What are we doing?”
She sighed-“Absolutely nothing ”
He laughed and nodded-“Waoh I think the blood is rushing to my head ”
She laughed as she shook her head-“What are you doing today?”
Nick shook his head as he sat up-“Woah Um me and AJ are going to the basketball court to play basket ball. You know there is a party tonight at a club in our honor right?”
Abbi grabbed his arm and pulled herself up-“Another party? I am partied out babe.”
He laughed as he kissed her forehead-“I’m sorry babe, but we have to go when it’s in our honor.”
She groaned as she laid back on the bed-“I am soo bored ”
Nick got up and looked for his basketball shorts-“I’m sorry, you wanna come play basketball? Maybe gather everyone for a game of football?”
She sat up and smiled-“You mean it? You don’t mind if I tag along?”
He found the shorts and walked up to her-“Ace I love playing with you, the more the merrier.” He kissed her, she kissed him back and slowly they moved backwards.
She smiled as he laid on top of her-“You haven’t called me Ace in a long time. Ok get off so I can go call the rest of the gang ”
He looked at her and groaned as he rolled over, plopping down on the bed. About 5 minutes later Abbi ran back into the room grabbed some clothes then changed. She jumped up and down as she clapped-“Let’s get this started! I am gonna woop your *** in this game!”
Nick sat up and laughed-“**** baby, I see you are pumped! Or you are just glad that you are getting out and doing something! Wait a minute...you woop moi? Ohhh it’s on! Let’s go!”
They went down to the lobby and met up with everyone else to walk to the basketball court. After splitting up into teams they began playing. Abbi had the ball as she dribbled it, Nick was standing infront of her smiling-“Come on Ace...you can’t get it past me. I am the basketball king!”
She smirked as she shook her head and bounced it under Nick’s legs where Brian was standing. He took the ball and scored-“Haha oh Nicky, you stand behind me in this rank!”
Nick watched them high-five each other and he sighed as he put his head down. They had lost count of who was winning, they just played for fun. At the end of the game Abbi walked with Nick-“OH you know we kicked your butt Carter!”
He looked down at her-“Geesh Ace, you get real competitive! I didn’t know that about you!”
She laughed as she covered her face-“I hate that about me so much! Man...I get so bad!”
Nick laughed as he hugged her-“Oh it’s ok! It’s hott.”
She laughed then pushed him away-“Euw, you are sticky!”
He looked down at his sweaty shirt-“But it’s hott ain’t it?”
She pulled away and took a few steps back-“No, Nick it’s not hot...its gross.”
He smiled at her devilish as he opened his arms towards her-“Come on...just a small hug.”
She stepped back-“NO! Nick stay away!” She took off running towards the hotel, Nick smirked as he got ready to chase her. He had given her a head start, then smiled at the others who just shook their heads. When Abbi got to the hotel, she ran into the elevator and pushed the close door button, when it started closing she smirked at Nick. She breathed heavily as she tried to catch her breath. A lady standing next to her looked at her funny, Abbi laughed as she shook her head with her hands on her knees. The lady laughed-“Goodness Child, are you alright?”
Abbi stood back up-“I’m just trying to beat my boyfriend to our room. He is very sweaty and very disgusting.”
The lady laughed and shook her head-“It is so nice to see young love still floating around in this generation.”
Abbi smiled and reached her floor-“Take care!” She ran to her room and busted into the living room, shutting the door behind her. She walked into the living room, then into the bedroom. Then she was tackled onto the bed, she screamed as she fell. She squirmed away and ran into the bathroom. Before closing the door Nick put his foot in the way, she stepped back letting him walk in as she continued walking backwards. Not looking behind her she fell over into the bathtub, her eyes widened and she reached for Nick’s shirt. She had a grip on his shirt and he fell forward with her. His eyes widened as he put his hand behind her head so she wouldn’t hit her head. They laughed hysterically then he rubbed his nose on her nose. He softly kissed her and sat up as he removed her clothes then his. Soon the water was running and they were in it together.