- Text Size +
The next morning Abbi laid in bed in Nick’s arms, she smiled as she looked up at his peaceful sleep. There was a knock at the door, she got up and got it-“Roxi? It’s early ”
Roxi pushed her way in and smirked-“I need you to be our alibi For last night ”
Abbi closed the door behind her and followed Roxi-“What are you talking about?”
Roxi put her hands to her mouth in a sly mouth-“We kinda went to a bar last night, there were A LOT of drunk guys and they kinda started a fight over us. Press was there, cops...the she-bang. SOO if Ashley asks Me, Darcy and Allie watched movies with you.”
Abbi shook her head and laughed-“NO, sorry but Ashley knew about Nick’s surprise with me last night. BUT I will save your *** this one time.” She walked over to her bag and pulled out the three seasons of One Tree Hill-“Tell her that you came by and asked for the movie thing but I was occupied with Nick SO I gave you my OTH and let you watch them. Tell her you watched most of them while, eating some ice cream and that you fell asleep. Sound good?” Then she walked over to the fridge and grabbed a tub of ice cream-“Now go back to your room, eat half of this with the girls, put the DVD in and leave it on the episode with Pete from Fall Out Boy goes to the cabin with them. Make her believe that you guys did not go out, that you really stayed in and watched one tree hill. Now GO, I want to enjoy my morning with Nick ” She pushed her sister out of the room not letting her protest.
Nick called out from the bedroom-“ABBI Come back to bed ”
She smiled as she jogged over to the bed and jumped on him making him groan-“I’m back ”
He laughed as he rubbed his stomach where she had landed on him-“I see that What was that all about?”
Abbi laughed as she shook her head-“My sister is insane...just incase you didn’t know.”
He sat up on his elbow and looked down at her-“Did you enjoy last night?”
She was about to answer when her phone rang, she groaned as she got up-“Now what?” She walked over to her phone and picked it up-“Hello?”
It was Ashley-“Hey hun, we are gonna have a fetish meeting in an hour in my room. Ok?”
Abbi yawned-“Can’t a girl just enjoy the morning with her boyfriend?”
Ashley sighed-“Abbi...you will have time for that later ”
Abbi groaned-“UGH fine, see ya in an hour bye.” She hung up and walked back into the room where Nick was already getting up. She shook her head as she climbed on the bed and sat behind him wrapping her warms around his neck-“No, come back to bed ”
He laughed as he grabbed her hand and kissed-“I wish we could but we have way to much to do, Brian called and reminded me of our radio interview and about some meeting with Jive head guys.”
She rested her head on his shoulder and sighed-“So, you shower first or me?”
He smirked at her-“Or both.” He got up and grabbed her hand as she giggled. They closed the door to the bathroom once they were both inside.
An hour later Abbi was walking into Ashley’s room-“Ok, what is this meeting about?”
After looking around and making sure all the girls were there ok just received a very cool call and it was about you girls doing a song for the movie She’s The Man which has Amanda Bynes, and Channing Tatum. Then you girls will do a video with Amanda and Channing. So what do you say?”
All four girls sat there amazed, finally Abbi spoke-“OH MY GOD WE GET TO MEET CHANNING TATUM ”
Ashley nodded as the other three girls began to get excited-“yes, so I take that as a yes you will do the album?”
Roxi laughed as she nodded-“That’s a HELL yes Now can we go get some breakfast please I am starving ”
The girls headed down to the cafeteria, Abbi turned to Darcy-“How ya doin?”
Darcy smiled at her-“I’m good, really good actually.”
Roxi smiled-“She sure is, she’s not gonna let her break up bring her down. We are actually going out tonight again.”
Abbi clapped her hands together as Darcy nodded-“WOO, Darcy is back in the game!” The girls laughed, then heard someone clear their throat. The glanced behind them to see AJ standing there. The six of them got on the elevator, man you could cut the tension with a knife. Darcy must have been holding her breath the whole time, because when she stepped off the elevator she let out a long breath. In a hurry to get out of there, the girls walked out of the hotel and called a cab to take them to the nearest Denny’s.
Later on that day Brian called the girls over to where they were standing-“Hey girls, I want you to meet the new Head of Jive, Richard Borowski. Richard this is Fetish.”
The man looked at each girl and shook their hands-“Pleasure meeting you all. I know we will all get along and make this tour a success.” Then he looked at his watch-“You should all meet my daughter, she is studying management so I want her to stick around and help manage Fetish. Here she comes. This is my daughter Sabrina.”
A tall dark haired skinny girl walked up and smiled-“Hi guys, I’m Sabrina, I am really excited to work with you girls.”
Abbi looked at Brian and then at Sabrina and politely smiled-“It’s a pleasure meeting you, now excuse me I need to find my boyfriend.”
Richard frowned-“Boyfriend? That’s not very good for Fetish image.”
Sabrina laughed-“Ha, it’s not good for Backstreet image too.”
Her dad looked at her-“What do you mean?”
Abbi had stopped and watched them talk. Sabrina turned to her and smiled-“Well, she is dating Nick Carter, who was voted most popular Backstreet Boy. Sorry Brian.”
Brian smiled and shrugged. Richard turned to Abbi-“I don’t like this, at all. Make sure to keep out of the public eye as much as possible, we don’t want BSB to be seen with one of the Fetish girls. And I most certainly don’t want this interfering with your jobs.”
Abbi walked back over to the circle-“what do you mean you don’t want a BSB to be seen with Fetish?”
He laughed-“Don’t take offense to it hun, its nothing personal its just that Fetish have a certain...provocative image. As oppose to the nice, humble image the boys have.”
Abbi shook her head as she turned around-“Excuse me.”