- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
These are links to the pictures of the dancers.
Derrick-http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e149/kmbeautifulwoman/nickzano.jpg
Duke-http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e149/kmbeautifulwoman/santos16iw7ob5zo.jpg
Jared-http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e149/kmbeautifulwoman/duke.jpg
Michael-http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e149/kmbeautifulwoman/jared-1.jpg
Abbi sat at the table with her laptop, letting her siblings choose a destination. They had all unanimously agreed on L.A., since they loved it so much. They would each get their own rooms, and there would even be a nursery for the baby that Tom’s wife was expecting. After they purchased the house and flew all the kids, they headed back to the airport. Once more they were about to board the red eye out to Minnesota to meet up with the rest of the groups. Abbi placed her head on her hand, and sighed, her body was finally catching up with her mind. She was exhausted, physically and mentally, she leaned back against the chair, feeling the cool metal on the back of her neck. She smirked as she realized that it is always cold in the airports. Nick walked up with a cappuccino for her-“Hey ace, you ok?”
She sat up and nodded wearily-“Yea, but I am super tired. This has been way to stressing, thank you.” She took the cup from him as he handed it to her, he then moved from the seat across from her, to the seat next to her.
Nick put his arm around her pulling her towards him, letting her put her head on his shoulder-“I know baby, but it was all worth it right?”
Abbi nodded and smiled-“Thank you Nick.”
He looked down at her with a confused look-“For what Ace?”
She took in a deep breath filling her nostrils with his cologne smell, and closed her eyes-“For being there with me through the entire process.” He smiled and kissed her forehead, listening to her breathing as is slowed down. He looked down with a smirk and saw that she had fallen asleep. He put his back against the chair slowly so that he would not disturb her. About thirty minutes later, their flight was announced, Nick called over Brian and Roxi to help carry Abbi’s things. He didn’t want to wake her, so he picked her up and walked to the airplane. The next morning Abbi woke up in the hotel room, she sat up confused-“how did I end up here?”
Nick smiled as he turned over to face her-“You fell asleep at the airport, you slept through the entire flight, then we brought you back here STILL asleep and put you in bed. You woke up every once in a while and mumbled crazy things but you were definitely exhausted.”
She looked at the clock next to her, it was 3:30, she covered her mouth-“Sorry for waking you. It’s WAY to early. Go back to sleep, I’m not very tired anymore.” He nodded as he turned around and fell back asleep. She got up and headed to the bathroom to shower. Later on that morning she was filly energized waiting for Johnny to meet up with them and introduce them to their new dancers. Abbi stood next to Darcy, with her arm around her shoulder-“So, how was this weekend with out us?”
Darcy yawned-“Boring, we sat around and did a few interviews. I, for one, most definitely missed you.” She hugged her-“Besides, being around AJ is so awkward now.”
Abbi pouted, in sincerity to her friend-“I’m sorry Darc, are you still down?”
She looked at the floor and nodded-“Yea, it hurts a little here.” She put her hand on her heart.
Abbi hugged her tightly-“AWW DARCY You are gonna make me cry ”
Roxi and Allie walked up with their cups of starbucks, Roxi took a sip-“Thanks for waiting for us guys ”
Abbi laughed at her sister’s sarcasm-“Well I knew you would take for ever and a day to get down here so me and Darcy decided to go ahead and head to the dance studio without you guys.”
Darcy nodded in agreement-“Yea, see we know you two, and you are the slowest people in the morning. Other than JOHNNY ”
He laughed as he walked in-“yea yea I know I’m late.”
The girls went over and greeted him, Allie looked around him-“So? Where are they?”
Johnny removed his sunglasses-“They are coming, geesh Allie.” Just then four completely gorgeous guys walked in, leaving all four girls with pleased looks on their faces. Johnny noticed the looks and smirked as he whispered-“I take it I did good in the picking of your guys?”
Abbi nodded as she walked up and her hand out-“HI, I’m Abbi That’s my sister Roxi, Darcy and Allie ”
One of the guys smiled and introduced the guys-“I’m Michael, this is Derrick, Jared, and that’s Duke.”
Johnny smiled-“Ok guys let’s teach the ladies the new dances, I will pair you off.”
Before he could say anything, Roxi turned to him-“Um...since when are you the dance coordinator?”
Johnny smirked-“Since Fatima is running late Now shush Ok I wan’t Michael to be with Allie, Jared to be with Roxi, Duke you shall dance with Darcy, and Derrick you are with Abbi.”
Abbi smiled and walked over to Derrick, they practiced all day and got most of the dances down, then they got ready to go to the concert that night.
After she got her make up and outfit on, Abbi sat on her computer looking at the OAR tour, she was excited because their next show was going to be in two days and in the city that Fetish would be. She wanted to surprise Darcy with tickets to the show. Allie walked in and sat down next to Abbi-“Whatcha doin?”
Abbi laughed at how much Allie sounded like a little curious girl-“I am getting Darcy tickets for the OAR concert, maybe seeing Marc Roberge will make her feel better after the whole AJ and the whore thing.”
Allie laughed-“Who? And would she feel better seeing him?”
Abbi shook her head-“Geez Allie, you don’t know Darcy very well do you? Marc is the lead singer of OAR, Darcy LOVES OAR and she absolutely loves Marc.”
After nodding her head then thinking a while, Allie’s eyebrows raised in excitement-“ABBI! Why don’t you get her backstage?”
Abbi looked at her in confusion-“How am I suppose to do that?”
Allie rolled her eyes at her friend-“Did you forget who we are? WE are Fetish...guys love us! I’ll call ARO’s people and get us in.”
Abbi shook her head-“It’s OAR, not ORA.”
Allie rolled her eyes as she got up-“Whatever.” She walked to the next room as she opened up her phone. Abbi laughed as she continued looking online for ticket prices. About 20 minutes later, Allie walked back in smiling-“All set!”
Abbi looked up at her-“What are you talking about?”
Her friend smiled cheerfully-“I worked my charm with the OAR people and they are more than happy to have us come in a meet the guys for the group! AND they are giving us front row seats!”
Abbi smiled-“Great! BUT let’s keep this our secret till the concert! I want her to be surprised.” Allie nodded and walked out. Minutes later Derrick walked in-“Hey, you busy?”
She smiled up at him, seeing that he was dressed up in their costumes-“Nope, are we performing together tonight?”
He smiled and shook his head-“No, the guys and I had to practice some dances for tonight in the past three days, so we are performing behind you. Anyways, I’m kinda nervous.”
Abbi laughed-“Aww, Derrick, it will be ok. You will do fine I promise. Besides, with me on stage, every one looks good.” She smiled cheesily at him, and playfully shoved him with her shoulder.
He laughed as he shook his head-“So, what are the boys like?”
Abbi looked at him, a tinge of curiosity struck-“The boys? As in the Backstreet Boys?”
He nodded-“Are they nice? Are they down to earth?”
Abbi bit her lip as she realized her HOT dance partner was not straight.