- Text Size +
Abbi’s idea was perfect, well of course it sounded perfect when you’ve had a few drinks. Abbi scoffed-“Men are pigs.” Roxi’s boyfriend had just broken up with her for some blonde bimbo. She was upset, but nothing a little alcohol couldn’t fix. Abbi continued-“Ok do you ever wonder if these guys are pigs?”
Allie looked at her-“What do you mean 'these guys'?”
Abbi whispered as if they were listening-“The backstreet boys! Do you think they are capable of being pigs? Do you want to find out? Hehe let’s play a game ”
Darcy smiled but whispered too-“I love games! Wat kind of game?”
Roxi giggled-“yea Abbi, wat Is going on in that brain of yours?”
Abbi shhed them-“Ok, we are each gonna prove that every single one of those guys is a pig. Don’t get me wrong, I like them, I just figured we’d have fun.”
Roxi gasped-“What kind of fun?”
Abbi smiled-“I know this sounds bad, but I’ve seen the way the guys look at us. Do you really think they would turn us down? Let’s see who can have all four of them first?” (For the sake of my story and cuz I love Kristin, Kevin is going to be married to some mean lady named Darleen)
Allie’s eyes grew wide with excitement-“Wow...I am loving this plan But...did you forget that there are five of them?”
Abbi rolled her eyes-“Brian is our cousin...euw! And he has a wife and kid...mainly...he has a kid!”
Darcy smiled-“Ok, we keep track with this calendar, let the games begin!”
The girls laughed and planned it out some more, they knew they could do this, now whether or not their theory was going to be true, was a different story.
*Roxi’s Point of View*
I looked at myself in the mirror, we had gotten to L.A. We were gonna be here the next four days, two shows and two off days. It was going to be fun. The other girls were finishing up their make up too, they all had their dates with the boys planned. We decided to schedule them at different times, so the boys wouldn’t run into each other and get suspicious. I walked down to the lobby, I saw the taxi waiting for me at the entrance, right where he said it would be. I climbed in, he was already there, I smiled-“Hey babe. Ready?”
Kevin nodded-“yes ma’am, where to first?”
I giggled-“Hmm, lets go bar hopin tonight?”
Kev smirked at her-“Are you old enough to drink?”
I looked into his eyes-“Kev I am old enough for everything and anything.”
He watched me adjust my shirt strap, I could tell this was going to be an interesting night. We drank, and danced...then drank...and danced somemore. Around 1, we headed back to his room. He couldn’t keep his hands of me, I just smiled and kissed him. When we reached the bed, I stopped him-“Kev, Kevin...we don’t have to do this if you don’t want to.”
He looked at me, then pulled me in. Minutes later, he lay on the bed while I got dressed. I couldn’t hide my smile-“Um...Kev, I really want to keep this a secret from the other guys. I don’t want to look trashy. You know?”
Kevin laughed-“Hunny, you know I have to keep it to myself. Goodnight.”
I smiled-“Goodnight.” I walked out of his room, then straight into ours. To tell and hear the stories.
*Abbi’s Point of View*
I was picked up by AJ the minute Roxi was gone. It was perfect, we party’ed, I drank he didn’t, then he invited me back to his place to watch the ocean. Perfect, I know this is the best way to get him to have me. When we reached his house, he offered me something (non alcoholic) to drink, I simply nod. He walked into the kitchen, as I walked over to the balcony. It really was a romantic view, I was getting nervous. He walked over to me with a cola, we talked about life, music, and well him. I walked up to him and kissed him, he didn’t fight it at first. Then he pushed away-“Abbi? What are we doing?”
I smiled-“Having fun, come on AJ...lets have fun.” I pulled on his shirt, leading him to the bedroom. I laid on the bed pullin him down with me kissing him passionately, then I paused-“AJ, we don’t have to do this if you aren’t completely ok with it.”
He smiled-“OH I’m ok.” He kissed me more, then went on. Afterwards, I was putting my shoes on, he was out on the balcony smoking in his boxers. I went up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist-“Now AJ, I really don’t want the other guys thinking I’m easy, so lets keep tonight our little secret?”
He turned to kiss me-“Sure.”
I looked into his eyes-“Thanks, I’m going to head back, so the girls don’t start wondering. Goodnight.”
He sighed-“Take my car, it’s late to trust them cabbi’s.”
I smiled as he tossed me the keys, then I was out the door.
*Allie’s Point of View*
After all the girls had left, I met up with Howie in the lobby. We were gonna go salsa dancing. Since he was so hard to get loose, I had to put on my best flirting act I had. I let him guide me as he danced, he may not know how to do the routines the boys do, but boy he knew how to move those hips. We were dancing the way they did in dirty dancing Havana nights, hot and steamy. He was really let go and having a blast. I could tell by the look in his eyes. We danced some more, then drank a few shots. We ended up making out on the dance floor, it was great. I whispered in his ear-“Let’s take this back to your room ”
He nodded as he pulled me into his car, I could tell he was totally turned on. When we got to his room, he were barely in the door and we already had our clothes off. Before he lay me down I looked into his eyes-“Howie...we don’t have to if you aren’t sure about this.”
He was breathing heavily-“I’m sure.” He threw me on the bed, and I enjoyed it. As I was getting dressed, he was falling asleep. I held back my laugh-“Howie I don’t want the other guys to think bad of me, so can we please just keep this a secret?”
He nodded, then drifted off to sleep. I grabbed my shoes and walked out of the room, heading to mine.
*Darcy’s Point of View*
I knew that my night was going to be easier than anyone elses...I had Nick for crying out loud. We went out to a few clubs, then to the beach near his apartment. After a few more drinks, we were getting pretty friendly. He wasn’t trashed, he was still in his right mind, I on the other hand was perfectly fine, just pretending. He took me into the apartment, kissing me all over my neck. He really was into me, I could tell...or maybe he was just horny. I silently laughed. When he took me to the bedroom, I pulled away from his kiss-“Nick...wait wait...we don’t have to do this if you don’t want to.”
He laughed-“Who said I didn’t want to?” He kissed me some more, then helped me get undressed passionately. After wards, I asked him to take me back to the hotel, so the girls wouldn’t worry.
On my way out of the car, I looked over at him-“Now Nicky boy, I know you and the ladies, and I know after being with you, the ladies get labeled as sluts. SOOO, I rather not get labeled, so lets keep this our little secret ok?”
He laughed and winked at me-“Ok you got it. Goodnight.”
I walked onto he elevator with a smile on my face, I hope the other girls had as much fun as I did.
***************
Their date outfits
AbbiPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
AlliePhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
DarcyPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
RoxiPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting