- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Chad Michael Murray
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


On the set outfits

AbbiPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting


AlliePhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

DarcyPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

RoxiPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

“OK so here’s the deal, we rare going to arrive, but Allie is going to get out first, she is going to extend her hand out to you to help you out Darcy.” Abbi smiled at Allie who nodded excitedly.
Roxi winked at the girls-“Yea, and she is going to hold your hand lead you inside.”
Darcy sighed and nodded-“This better be one hell of a surprise guys, because I am starting to feel dizzy ”
Abbi laughed hard, Roxi turned to her with a smile-“Um, yea hun. You will love it ”
As the car slowed down, Abbi sat up and tried to catch her breath from her laughter-“Phew, ok...here we go ” Allie got out, Roxi got out, then someone held their hand out for Darcy. She touched the hand and hesitated, for it was bigger and rougher than Allie’s hand. Abbi whispered in her ear-“Its ok.” Darcy nodded and took the strangers hand. The girls walked inside and followed Darcy and her mystery man. Once inside, the girls took their coats off, then helped Darcy take her off.
Roxi smiled and nodded of Allie to take her blindfold off. Darcy blinked a few times, letting her eyes adjust to the light. She gasped as she saw the person that had lead out of the limo-“Oh my Gosh Marc Roberge ”
Marc smiled and kissed her hand softly making her whole body tremble-“Hello Darcy ”
Darcy blushed, she turned to Abbi-“You did this, didn’t you?”
ABbi pretended to surprised-“Me? What would make you think that?”
Darcy hugged Abbi, then turned to Marc, he held out his arm and she took it, as he lead her to the other room. Soon after the girls were escorted to their seats in the front row, so the show would start. After the show, Marc came back around to invite the girls out for the night. Abbi yawned-“I’m actually pretty tired, so I will most definitely pass.”
Roxi smiled-“I’m up for anything ”
Allie nodded too-“Yea, I’m not tired. Lets hit them after parties up ”
Marc looked at Abbi-“You sure you wanna pass?”
Abbi nodded-“I’m pooped But thank you anyways.”
He nodded and hugged her, before letting go, he whispered in her ear-“Thank You.”
Abbi looked him confused, he just smiled and winked as he escorted the other girls to the limo and helped them in. Then he opened the door, for Abbi’s limo helping her in. As she got in the car, she picked up her phone and called Nick-“Hey there handsome...you behaving?”
He laughed on the other end of the phone-“Of course I am behaving baby Hold on.” He pretended to whisper to another girl-“You gotta go, its my girl ”
Abbi rolled her eyes and pressed a number making a loud beep noise. He laughed, she shook her head-“Well I see you are busy, I guess I will let you go.” She sat there silently, waiting for his response.
Nick finished laughing, and sighed he listened to the silence-“Abbi? Abbi? I was kidding ”
Abbi finally laughed-“Ok, I believe you You better be kidding I don’t want to have to go over there and kick your ass.”
Nick chewed on something loudly-“Damn Abbi, you have such a potty mouth ”
Abbi cracked up loudly-“OH Nick, you are one to talk Ok well I just arrived at the hotel, I’m going to shower, then get ready for bed. I will call you when I am in bed ok?”
He smirked-“Ooh...you gonna call me when you are in bed? Gonna talk dirty to me?”
Abbi scoffed and rolled her eyes-“Oh my gosh Nick, you are sick Call you later bye ” She hung up and yawned as she put her head back on the seat. She rubbed her eyes heard, listening to the jazz station the driver had put on. Soon the car stopped and the door was opened for her, she smiled politely at the driver, told him to have a goodnight and made her way into the hotel. As she told Nick, she showered, and got ready for bed. Once in bed she called her boyfriend to say goodnight. She turned the radio on the station she had been listening to in the limo, and fell asleep.
The next morning, Abbi was woken up by her wake up call. She showered got dressed and woke the other girls up. Soon they were eating breakfast and waiting for the bus to pick them up so that they can head over to the Tree Hill set. Once there, they were rushed to make up and thrown on the set:
****SCENE****
Lucas(Chad Michael Murray) [sits at the riverwalk with Peyton(Hilarie Burton)]:Man Peyton, I am so excited about the party at Tric But I’m not sure who I’m going to take tonight, I might ask Brooke to accompany me. [He laughed and sighed sadly]
Peyton [turned to Lucas after looking over at the river]:Lucas you have to just look at it this way, who do you see yourself dancing with? I mean come on Brooke? She hasn’t even returned your calls.
Lucas [Looked at Peyton and nodded]: You are absolutely right Peyton, I need to look for another date to the party tonight. I can’t just sit around a mope over Brooke.
Peyton [smiled at Lucas and perked up]:That’s the spirit, see anything you like?[She batted her eyes at him.]
Lucas [He laughed then someone caught his eye behind her.]: Yea, actually I do see someone I like. [He gave her a small hug] Thanks for the advice Peyton See ya tonight [He ran off towards the small ice cream cart, where a short brunette took an ice cream cone from the vendor] Let me get that Joe
Abbi [Smirked and raised an eyebrow at Lucas]:Wow $3, you are a big balla
Lucas [blushed and smiled]:I figured I could start with 3 dollars and end up with an invitation to a party tonight. I’m Lucas by the way.
Abbi [Walked next to him along the riverwalk]: Well Lucas, we’ll just see how it goes, and then we can talk about the party tonight.
Lucas [ran a hand through his hair]:Well we could start with your name...you do have one don’t you?
Abbi [laughed and nodded]: Yes I do have a name, Abigayle.
[They walked down the riverwalk and talked about tons of things. Lucas ended up talking about Brooke and Peyton. Abbi talked about school, and a few other things. Soon they were flirting and laughing. They ended up at the River side court, around 6 just as the sun was setting behind them.]
Lucas [turned to her and put a strand of hair behind her ear, softly caressing her face]: You know you have the most intense brown eyes I’ve ever see?
Abbi [blushing softly, but not moving away from his crasp] Thank you.
Lucas [He sat there silently looking at her, then he leaned in and softly kissed her] Wow...I’m sorry.
Abbi [after kissing him back, she bit her lip softly] So, about that party.

****END SCENE****
After the director shouted “CUT ” Abbi looked down at the picnic table they sat at-“I don’t think that kiss was in the script.”
Chad smiled and wrapped his arm around her shoulder-“Um, actually yea they added it at the last minute. Did they forget to tell you? If so you did a great job ad-libbing.”
She laughed and turned to her friends that were giving her the thumbs up. Darcy walked up-“Hey Chad.”
He hugged her tightly-“Darcy How have you been?” The two of them walked away talking and laughing.
Abbi turned to Roxi and raised an eyebrow-“What was that?”
Roxi laughed-“Don’t you remember that they met at some party a while ago?”
Allie nodded-“Yea they hit it off back then too ”
After heading back to get a wardrobe change, the girls were sitting on the stage of Tric waiting for the rest of the cast to be ready. Abbi smiled at Darcy-“So how was hanging out with Marc last night?”
Allie smirked at Darcy-“Funny story, tell her Darcy...tell Abs how you disappeared with Marc ”
Abbi’s eyes widened-“You what? Go Darcy ”
Darcy put her head in her hands, covering her blushing face-“I had a blast last night, lets just leave it at that. Thank you Abbi ” She hugged her friend.
Abbi smiled and looked up-“So Darcy, you have two potential love interests now?”
Darcy looked at her confused-“No, just Marc...AJ is no longer a love interest.”
Abbi shrugged-“I don’t know hunny, I could swear that Chad is most definitely crushing you.”
Roxi took a bite of her celery-“Yep, most definitely crushing on Darcy.”
Allie stole a carrot from Roxi’s veggi bowl-“I don’t know, couldn’t he be staring at any one of us? I mean it could be Abbi...they did do a kissing scene ”
Abbi rolled her eyes at Allie-“No, Allie He knows that I have a boyfriend, besides I saw him point to Darc ”
Just then there was a loud crack of thunder, making the floor rumble a little, then darkness. The power had gone out, and the very weak emergency lights turned on. The director groaned-“OK, weather channel announced a thunder storm for a couple hours, it’s pretty big so we will have to put off filming till tomorrow morning ”
A writer flew out of her chair-“PERFECT I have just changed the script I want you guys to look at it, let me know what you think, then maybe we could run through it If it doesn’t work, then we will throw it out and work on the old one. The only thing is that it will need one more day of filming with the girls from Fetish ” She walked over and handed them all a script, letting them go through it and read the lines.
Darcy smirked and looked at Abbi-“Damn, Abs Look at page 10 ”