- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is Ryan
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is Landon
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The next morning they arrived in the next town, she woke up in Derricks arms, she smirked as she climbed over him to get out of bed. She stopped and her jaw dropped, was she feeling something underneath...maybe he’s not completely gay. She tried not to giggle loudly, as she got out of bed. After going to the restroom, and grabbing her bag she went up to Derrick who was now up-“Morning Sleepy.”
He smiled as he stretched-“Hey hun, I’m sorry I fell asleep in your bed.”
She shook her head-“Don’t be, it was comforting. Thank you for last night.”
Roxi came up from behind-“Ooh? Did some one get a booty call?”
Abbi eyes got wide, and her face got red-“NO, Derrick was being there for me...to listen to me and what not.”
Derrick nodded-“Then since I listened to her, I made her pay me back in a booty call. Sorry Abs, she needs to know.” He laughed as she punched him on the arm.
Just then Nick walked on the bus-“Booty Call huh?”
Abbi spun around to face him, confused-“Um, Nick..no we were just playing.”
He laughed and shook his head as he picked up her suitcase-“I know babe, come on, I came to help you with your luggage.”
She nodded and grabbed her backpack and purse-“See you laters ” She felt excited, he was paying attention to her. She walked next to him, he reached over and held her hand. She smiled-“So how did your tournament go? Did ya win?”
He smirked at her-“Come on, what do you think? OF course I won ”
She laughed, they stopped to sign some autographs, she play shoved him-“I bet you I could beat you ”
One of the fans she was signing for raised her eyebrow-“Uh OH Nick, sounds like you have a challenge.”
Nick smirked and looked over at Abbi with a side glance-“Oh yea? I’ll tell ya what tomorrow, during our free time, its on.”
Abbi nodded and winked at her supporting fan-“Alright, can’t wait ”
They finished up and headed up to their room, strangely enough it was quiet. Once her stuff was down, she laid down on the bed. He sat next to her and watched her, she was beautiful, he wanted to hold her and be with her and yet he felt the urge to run away from her. He got up and grabbed his coat.
She sat up on her elbows-“Where are you going?”
He stopped and put his glasses on-“I have a few interviews and meet and greets with the fans. I won’t be back here till tonight after the show.” The glasses hid his pain, but didn’t do so well in hiding hers. She nodded and laid face down on the bed, her head on her hands. She was silent, he sighed and went over to her and kissed her head.
Without lifting her head she spoke to him-“Just be sure you DO come here after the show. We need to talk.”
He left the room without a word, just a silent nod. When she heard the door shut, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She got up about ten minutes later to go shopping with Derrick. When she got back she was holding tons of bags, and one little one. Darcy was waiting for the rest of the girls so that they could head to the arena, she glanced at Abbi’s bags-“What’d you get?”
Abbi held the small bag-“Shopping for an outfit for tonight.”
Allie walked up and looked at the bag-“That’s a small bag.”
She smirked and turned a little pink-“It’s a small outfit.”
Roxi’s jaw dropped and she shook her head-“What’s the outfit for?”
Derrick smirked-“Well I thought her a few things on how to catch a guys attention.”
Darcy shook her head-“You’ve made her a skeeze ”
He laughed and shook his head-“NO She was already one ”
Abbi played shocked and pushed him-“Shut up Come with me to put these up?”
Just as they were about to walk away, a man walked up to them, tall, handsome, and in his mid 30's-“Fetish? Hi ladies my name is Landon, I have just been hired to be the new stage manager for your tour. So I wanted to come over here and introduce myself.”
The girls and Derrick, all smiled at the tall man who was incredibly good looking. Derrick smirked and stuck out his hand-“I’m Derrick, their dancer.”
Landon smiled and shook his hand, then turned to the rest of the girls waiting for them to introduce themselves. Abbi was the first to stick her hand out-“I’m Abbi.” She shook his hand, then watched the other girls introduce themselves but didn’t really listen to anything anyone was saying. She realized she was staring at Landon, and quickly turned away, unfortunately he had caught her and smirked. She turned around and put her head in Derrick’s shoulder-“Dammit ” Abbi grabbed Derrick’s hand-“Come on guys, we need to head to the show. See ya there Landon.” He nodded and laughed as he watched them walk away.
Roxi was the first one to break the silence in the limo-“OH MY GOSH That man has got to be the most gorgeous man I have ever seen ”
Derrick nodded-“Wow yea, did you see those arms?”
Abbi was nodding, she bit the side of her lip-“Woo, what I wouldn’t do to that man ”
When they arrived at the arena, another young man walked up to them. He was also very good looking-“Hi ladies, and um...guy.”
Derrick smiled and said-“Hello.”
The guy smiled-“I am Ryan Adams, I am the choreographer for Fetish, which I would assume is you four?”
Allie smiled-“New choreographer? I’m Allie.”
Abbi was astonished after they all introduced themselves to the new guy-“Wow, two hotties in one day. I am sooo excited to be on this tour ”
Darcy nodded her head as they walked into their dressing room-“I swear if we meet one more guy, I am going to have to...”
Abbi laughed-“Take a cold shower ”
Darcy was shocked-“Abbi ”
Abbi groaned-“What...can you blame me?”
Derrick who was on her other side hugged her-“Aww hunny it’ll be ok, you’ll get some sooner or later. IF not from Nick, from Ryan or Landon ”
Abbi grinned as she pictured it, then shook her head-“See ya in a bit hun ” She kissed his cheek and walked into her dressing room.
After the show, Allie walked over to Brian’s room and knocked-“Brian? I need to talk to you.”
He opened his door-“Allie what’s wrong? Everything alright, it’s 1:20 in the morning.”
Allie bit her lip-“Crap, were you sleeping?”
He shook his head as he let her in-“No, me and Nick were just playing some video games.”
She looked at the living room where Nick was sitting on the couch playing a game-“NICK? Didn’t you have something to do after the show? Like go talk to Abbi??”
He nodded-“Yea, I’ve been kinda dreading it, I think she’s mad at me so I figured it would be a long lecture.”
Allie put her face in her hands-“GOD NICK Go over there RIGHT NOW ”
He got up and looked at her confused-“But?”
She shook her head and opened the door for him-“GO ”
He walked out of the room and headed to his. He walked in, and set the key and his coat on the table. He stood infront of the bedroom he took a deep breath then opened the door. The scent of vanilla and roses filled his nostrils the minute her opened the door. His stomach dropped as he looked around, the candles which were once bright and big were now sitting with there with the wax melted and the flame dim. There were rose pedals on the floor, and along the dressers around the candles. There she was, laying on the bed face down, in one of his button up shirts asleep. He felt horrible, he removed her styled hair our of her face. She opened her eyes wearily, as she sat up-“Hey, what time is it?”
He was kneeling on the side of the bed-“I’m so sorry baby, it’s 1:30.”
She looked at him, then looked over at the clock on the bed stand, she shook her head-“You’re late.”
He grabbed her hands-“I’m so sorry Abbi I thought you wanted to talk, so I figured you wouldn’t mind if we did some meet and greets with the fans, I lost track of time. I’m so sorry ” Lies, Nick’s heart crumpled up with every lie he told her.
She looked sad, her eyes showed her emotions better than anything else-“Geez Nick. All I wanted was for you to spend a little alone time with me. I just wanted you to pay attention to me, I wanted to catch your eye. I mean seriously Nick, what is going on with us? I haven’t seen you in such a long time, I feel like I go to bed with a stranger every night. I get no affection from you What did I do?”
A tear slipped from her eye, his shoulders slumped defeatedly-“No Abbi you haven’t done anything. Its all me, I have been such a fool lately. I am so sorry Forgive me, I’m such a dumbass, I feel so stupid All this for me, and I was worried what this would be like I thought it was going to be some argument, don’t ask why I’m sorry ” He leaned over and kissed her, she looked into his eyes and kissed him back. He pulled away and smirked-“Forgive me?” She nodded, he laughed and made her stand on the bed-“Good, now stand up I wanna see what you are wearing.” She blushed a little and stood up, her make up was perfectly done, her hair was styled in curls as it was done for the show. She wore a black and light pick lacy corset, that had a garter belt that clipped onto her black nylon panty hoes that went up to half her thigh. All under his black button up shirt that she wore open. He smiled-“You look beautiful, you know that?”
She shrugged-“It got your attention didn’t it?”
He smiled and pulled her over to him holding her small waist-“Oh Ace, you don’t need to do this, I’m such an idiot I swear.” He put his hand on her chin and softly pulled her in for a kiss. Then he slid his hands down to her legs behind the knees and pulled them, bringing her down on the bed on her back,
Her eyes got wide as she fell, laughing-“Woah and ow ”
He leaned over and kissed her forehead-“I’m sorry Are you ok?” She nodded as she pulled him in and kissed him.