- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The Press conference outfits

Abbi
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Allie
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Darcy
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Roxi
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Abbi woke up the next morning, with Nick at her side, he was so peaceful, she smiled and gave him a light kiss on the cheek before getting up. She was excited that last night had gone so well, after her shower, she went to the room and saw that the bed was empty, she frowned. He was gone, why is he always gone? She groaned as she got dressed and went to the kitchen, where her nose was greeted by an overwhelming aroma of pancakes. She smiled as Nick sat at the table smiling with two dome plate covers over their plates. He walked over and kissed her, then led her to the table to enjoy their breakfast before their busy day.
“5...6...7...8! Come on step, step, tap, three step turn...step...No no Abbi try again!” Ryan sat in front of the girls watching them practice the new dance he had made for them.
Abbi was having the hardest time getting the steps down-“Again? Ryan maybe we should change it!”
Ryan shook his head-“No, I can’t change it. We HAVE to perform this on Friday so that I can stay as your choreographer.”
The other girls watched as Abbi put her hands on her hips-“Friday is in five days. I am not going to get this down AND the rest of the dances by then!”
Ryan nodded his head and walked over to the stereo to start the music again-“Yes you can, you know you can, that is a bad attitude to start this with.” With that he turned around and looked at the CD player.
Abbi glared at him and shook her head, after today he was no longer as attractive as she thought he was. Once more, the music started and he ran up in front of them to start off the dance with them. The girls had it down, but Abbi kept missing up the feet. Nick walked into the dance studio-“Hey ladies, ya ready to go? The limo is here to pick you up.”
Ryan wiped his neck-“Uh, Abbi...do you mind staying a little bit longer? We really need to get this down.”
Abbi looked at him, clenching her jaw-“Sure.” Ryan walked over to the restroom, Abbi stood up and put her head in Nick’s chest-“He is KILLING me with this routine Nick!”
Nick laughed as he put his arm around her-“Aww come on ace, nothing brings you down!”
She looked up at him-“THIS is bringing me down! I can’t get it down at all!” She whined and put her face in her forehead.
“You want some cheese with that whine?” Nick snickered at his own joke, and then grabbed her shoulders-“OK listen Ace, I am going to sit here and watch you dance. Then later on before you leave for your press conference, you and I will rehearse this dance. THEN as if that wasn’t enough, when you get back I will continue helping you with this dance till Friday comes around. Sound good?”
Abbi looked into his eyes and smiled-“Thanks babe!” She kissed him, and then sighed when Ryan came back into the room. Ryan continued doing the dance with her, for about an hour or so they went over and over the steps. They later headed back into the hotel to get ready for the press conference. Nick opened the door and mimicked Ryan-“5…6…7…8…woo!”
Abbi hit his arm-“NICK! Stop it, it is annoying!”
Nick laughed hard-“Ace you got most of it down!” She raised an eyebrow, and glared at him as she walked into the bathroom with her towel. He chuckled some more to himself as he sat on the couch and turned the TV on. MTV was doing a coverage downstairs on the Fetish conference (Yea I know they don’t do that but hey it’s my story right? :-) ) He watched John talk about the girls and they mentioned BSB touring with them.
Abbi walked out of the room dressed and ready to hit the make up downstairs-“Hey the conference is in 30 minutes, you gonna watch it?”
He nodded as he opened a bag at chips-“Yea I will be there Ace.”
Abbi sat in her chair impatiently getting her eyes done. Marie shook her head-“Will you please sit still woman! I can’t do you eyes like this!”
Roxi laughed in the chair next to her-“My mom used to hit her on the head with the brush when we were younger and she would move around while getting our hair brushed.”
Abbi opened her mouth to argue but shrugged and nodded in agreement-“Yea that’s pretty much how it went.”
The girls walked out onto the platform where the four chairs were seated, each with a microphone and their name displayed in front of them. Abbi sat in Allie spot and frowned, then grabbed Allie’s name and gave it to her, snatching hers from Allie. The reporters laughed, Allie shook her head and bent down-“I don’t know why she couldn’t just take her own seat!” Once more the reporters laughed. The girls were sitting in this order, Allie, Roxi, Abbi, and Darcy.
They talked about their album, and their new singles coming out. Then one of the reporters stood up-“Ok, I know you guys are touring with the Backstreet Boys. If possible, can each one of you tell us who you’re favorite guy is and why.”
Darcy frowned, then smiled-“Sure…let’s talk about the guys. I guess I will start off with my favorite. I love Brian and Kevin; they are tons of fun to hang out with, especially together. So yea I would definitely say that they are my favorite guys.”
Abbi nodded and got close to mic-“Well, my favorite BSB is the tall blonde one. Yea you know the goofy and crazy one! For the obvious reasons, Nick is my favorite…other than Brian my cousin.”
Roxi nodded-“Ok, of course Brian is my fave, but there is Howie also. We have so much fun together, dancing! WE go out to night clubs, he is my club hoppin buddy!”
The reporters giggled, then focused their attention on a nervous Allie. She smiled-“I would have to say, my favorite guy is, AJ.” Darcy’s glance shot towards Allie. Allie continued ignoring the stare her friend was giving her-“He is fun, funny, very caring. We’ve gotten along very well; he is smart and obviously handsome. Yea he is my fave.” Abbi looked at Allie, then turned to Darcy who was staring in disbelief.
Nick was in the audience with AJ, who was smiling bashfully. Nick nudged him with his elbow and mouthed-“What’s up?”
AJ didn’t say a word he just smiled at Allie who was bright red by now and being stared down by Darcy.
Allie’s heart was pounding extremely hard when the press conference was over and the girls headed to their rooms. Abbi walked into her room, followed by Allie, Roxy and a very angry Darcy.
It was silent at first, but it was the type of calm before the storm silent. Darcy grabbed Allie by the shoulders and spun her around-“What the hell was that all about?”
Allie’s eyes were wide as she tried to explain-“Darcy…I didn’t mean to.”
She was interrupted by Darcy-“Didn’t mean to what Allie? Go behind my back and date my ex-boyfriend who cheated on me?” Abbi and Roxy sat on the couch watching the girls, as they spoke. Allie put her head down, as Darcy continued-“Double crosser! How could you do this to me? IN PUBLIC?”
Allie shook her head, pleading with her eyes-“Darcy, it’s not like that! I didn’t want to tell you for this reason! Me and AJ have been hanging out a lot lately, it just sorta happened! I’m sorry!”
Darcy started pacing back and forth-“What about Jared Leto? Weren’t you with him?”
Allie shook her head-“No, me and Jared were just friends nothing more! As are me and AJ!”
Darcy spun around and pointed her finger at Allie-“You are stabbing me in the back, to have a FLING with AJ! You are seriously.”
She was interrupted by Allie’s hysterical cry-“DARCY I LOVE HIM!”
Abbi and Roxi’s eyes widened, as their mouths dropped-“Oh my God!”
Darcy backed away, and looked at Allie, who sighed-“Darcy…you come before any guy to me. You are one of my best friends, we didn’t tell you because we weren’t going to do this to you. I am willing to put my feelings aside, as long as you don’t get hurt.”
Darcy looked at her friend, sympathetically-“Allie, I love you. But your happiness should come before mine. If you truly love him and you are sure that he feels the same way about you, then go for it. I am not going to stand in the way.”
Allie’s eyes lid up, she ran over and hugged Darcy-“Really? Oh Darcy, thank you for understanding!”
Abbi stood up and hugged the two girls that were already engaged in a hug-“Aww group hug!”
Allie laughed and pushed her away wiping her eyes-“Shut up Abbi!”
An hour later Abbi sat on the couch downstairs reading a magazine. AJ was walking by and she stopped him-“Hey you. I hear you are shagging Allie!”
He turned red-“What? No! No it’s not like that!” He laughed, and put his head down.
Darcy walked up to him-“We need to talk.”
He looked at Abbi, then at Darcy-“Ok.”
Abbi looked at them then walked off. Darcy crossed her arms over her chest-“So…you and Allie huh?”
AJ put his hands up in a defensive way-“Darcy, not if you don’t want to.”
Darcy shook her head-“I already gave Allie the go ahead and go speech. But I will tell you this Alex, if you hurt her the way that you hurt me. I will come back and kick your ass not only for her pain but for what you did to me too. Got that?”
AJ looked into her eyes-“Darcy, you don’t need to worry about that. It’s different with Allie, I know it.”
Darcy nodded, biting the inside of her lip-“You’ve been warned.” She walked to the elevator and left.
The girls were getting ready to head out to the premier of She’s the Man. After they did their video for that movie, they were invited to the premier. Abbi was putting her shoes on when she heard a knock on the door.
Nick walked out of the elevator and headed towards his room. He slowed down when he saw Sunny walking out of their room. He knew Abbi and Sunny didn’t get along so he questioned her-“What were you doing in my room?”
Sunny smiled-“Well, I had some news to tell Abbi, turns out that someone is being played a fool on this tour. And well, being the kind and generous girl that I am, I let my friend know that her boyfriend is cheating on her with her band manager.”
Nick’s stomach dropped-“You told Abbi?”
Sunny pouted-“What? Was I not supposed to? Oops. Bye sweetheart!” She waved and walked away.
Nick stood at the door looking down, with his hand on the door knob. His heart started beating faster and faster. He took a deep breath and turned the knob.