- Text Size +
The next morning, Roxi and Darcy were sitting in the lobby eating some grape fruit. Darcy had the picture with the guys and the girls names. They had decided who gets what guy next, Roxi smiled she knew tonight was going to be a challenge. Kevin and AJ walked over to them, Roxi slipped the paper onto her lap with out the guys noticing. AJ sat in front of Roxi-“So what are you ladies up to now? You excited about the concert tonight?”
Roxi nodded-“Sure am! I love performing! The crowds are amazing I am super excited!”
Roxi glanced at Darcy-“Hun, I’m gonna go upstairs get ready to go to the store.” She winked at her, then walked off. Darcy smiled and turned to AJ.
Roxi went to elevator she waited, Kevin walked up-“Hey cutie.”
Roxi smiled secretly-“Hey Kevy, how ya doin?”
He smiled as he placed a hand on her back, she stiffined. He smiled-“What’s wrong hun? You weren’t this stiff last night.”
She smiled-“So how’s you wife? When will she be in town?”
Kevin laughed-“You are funny. Alright alright, I get the hint. She’ll be in town next week.”
Roxi smiled as she got in the elevator, he wasn’t going up he just wanted to say hi. She waved as the door closed . She sighed-“Oh he will be easy for the other girls too.”
When she reached the suite, she saw Allie and Abbi getting dressed. Roxi smiled-“Ok girls here’s the line up for tonight...”
The next four days, were very interesting for the four of the girls. Let’s just say they all accomplished what they set, at the same time. They sat in their bus laughing and were astonished with the fact that it had happened. They all sat around and described their favorite one.
Roxi began-“Ok, me and AJ went to the pool hall, we shot some pool talked about how he stopped drinking, I know total bummer. Then we started dancing, I said I didn’t know how to dance the way he did, which I lied. He stood behind me and placed his hips with mine, then his hands on my hips. We swayed back and forth with the music and I could feel he was getting excited. So turned I to him and whispered ‘Wanna get away?’ He looked into my eyes, smiled and nodded. We went over to the cab and talked some more about how to dance. When we got back to his house, which is beautiful by the way! Anyways, he went to the stereo and turned the music on. Then he walked back over me and said-“So, where were we with that dance lesson?” So he started dancing with me, then he took me to his “chill spot” and well lets just say we didn’t chill.”
The girls laughed, then it was Allie’s turn-“Oh boy ladies, my favorite was AJ too! Um, yea we had a quiet evening at his house. Hehe, we watched some movies on his HUGE fluffy bed. Then he went to get something to munch on, I went over to the balcony and watched the waves hit the sand. I knew that was when I had to make my move or else the night would end. So when he came back in the room, I laid on the bed and smiled. He sat next to me, I playfully poked him in the side. It was hilarious cuz he started squirming. He was very ticklish so I started tickling him and he got on top of me and pinned me down. He tickled the crap outta of me then sat on me holding my arms down. I reached up and kissed him, he resisted a little but then followed my lead and soon enough, I had him!”
Darcy laughed-“Seems like we all have AJ stories. OK mine was fun. We also went to a club and danced. Oh you should have seen us, I made sure I stayed in control, I pulled him out on the floor and began grinding with him. I turned to face him and place one leg between his, oh gurls you should have seen the look on his face when I was all over his chest. I don’t think he ever had anyone take control of him like I did. We danced and swayed, then he offered me to go back to his house, I guess he likes bringing girls home. Anyways, when we got to his house, I asked him where the bathroom was. He showed it to me then left me, I smiled as I saw the big tub, I rubbed my hands togther and turned the water on. I let it fill up then smiled, I dimmed the lights and yelled to AJ-“HEY AJ There’s no toilet paper, can you come show me where it is?” It was the first thing that popped into my mind. When he walked in, he saw the tub and looked at me. I walked towards him sayin-“Isn’t it nice.” he kept stepping back away from me towards the tub. I made him walk back he kept lookin at me up and down-‘um, Darcy...what are you doing?’ I smiled as I started removing my clothes, he then fell into the tub and I smiled-‘you read my mind.’ I got in and kissed him, lets just say he didn’t run from me.”
Abbi laughed hard-“Oh my goodness you are bad Darcy! You got the poor guy wet and excited! Ok ok my turn. My story of is not of AJ. Its of Nick, so he took me to this hot club, where he always goes when he is in LA. He bought us drinks to loosen up, then headed to his VIP booth. We talked and talked...I was starting to wonder who comes to a club and talks. Then he pulled me out on the dance floor, we danced to all kinds of music. He stood behind me as his hands wondered my body, while my arms were up above my head. He then turned me around and kissed me. I was surprised because we were in public but he did, I had no choice but to kiss him back. It was a hott kiss too, good thing they were doing the strobe lights. He then took me to the VIP booth again and well I was wearing a skirt and...there it happened...last night.”
The other girls were shocked. Darcy’s eyes were wide-“IN PUBLIC?”
Abbi bit her lip-“I know but it wawe were just soo in the moment. Oh it was unbelievable!”
Allie shook her head-“You could have been seen!”
Roxi smiled-“That’s hot!”
Abbi looked away she was blushing, she couldn’t deny that she did enjoy that last one. There was something about him, she really liked.