- Text Size +
Abbi looked at Aj and looked down-“GO check the other rooms, see if she’s there…if not get Brian and call the cops. I’m gonna shower really fast.”
He looked at her, waiting for her to look up at him, she didn’t-“Abbi I”
She interrupted him-“Just go!” She turned away heading to the bedroom, which lead to the master bathroom. AJ sighed and headed out the door to check the other rooms.
As Abbi was getting out of the shower, she knew that today was going to be a very long day. When she stepped out, she could hear voices in the living room area. She got dressed quickly, threw her hair up in a clip still dripping a little bit. She walked out, seeing everyone in her room-“What’s going on?”
Brian turned to her-“AJ tells us that Allie is missing…no one has seen her.”
She looked at AJ who was picking at his black nail polish. Ashley sighed as she sat on the armrest of a couch-“What are we going to do? Do we call the police? Will they do something since there is already another girl missing?” Just then there was a knock on the door, Abbi looked around, since no one got up and opened, it she did. There were two police officers on the other end; everyone looked at Ashley as if to say, there is your answer.
A young police officer spoke first-“After looking for Mr. Littrell and Mr. Richardson in their room, we decided to come here. Now we see why we couldn’t find anyone.”
Abbi stepped aside-“Yes, we are very eager. Come in please, did you find something on Darcy? We have a new problem, another girl is missing, Allie.”
The older officer turned to his partner and sighed as he brought out a purse from his jacket-“That confirms what we have found. This was reported as a suspicious bag outside of a restaurant two blocks from here. When we arrived to the scene, and investigated the bag, we found a few make-up pieces, pens, and two IDs. The first one we took out was Darcy’s ID and the second one was your friend Allie’s ID.”
Everyone looked around confused, Roxi was sitting next to Nick and she turned-“That’s weird why would Allie walk around with Darcy’s ID?”
Abbi shook her head, as did AJ-“That’s not the bag that Allie had last night when she walked out of our room.”
The police officer turned to AJ and pointed-“Mr. McLean, what do you mean? When was the last time Allie was seen?”
AJ looked around at everyone, as they stared at him-“Last night, she is my girlfriend need I remind you, I would never do anything to her. WE got into a small dispute and then she left the room. I figured she would turn to her friends like she usually does, so I didn’t go after her. I wanted to give her time to cool off, since I did seem to piss her off badly.” The officers looked around at the reaction of the others.
They nodded, the young one spoke breaking the silence-“We are looking everywhere for them. There is one thing we do request, since this has become a pattern, we ask that the two remaining ladies stay in their rooms until further notice. You are not to go out alone, you are not to leave your doors unlocked. For now, those should be sufficient measures until we find who is doing this and where the other two ladies are.”
Roxi and Abbi looked at each other and nodded. Brian led the police out side so that he could continue talking to them. The others quietly started leaving the room, Roxi turned to Abbi and hugged her-“It’ll be ok. I’m sure the girls are fine.” She smiled at her sister, trying to liven up her spirit-“Looks like I’ll be in my room if you need me.” She sarcastically acted excited as she walked out of the room, and headed to her own.
Abbi sat at the table and put her face in her hands. Someone touched her shoulder causing her to jump-“Abbi.”
She turned, staring right into the dark brown eyes that were pleading for her to listen-“AJ, I don’t want to talk to you right now.”
He watched her get up and walk away from him-“Abbi please talk to me, tell me what is going on in your mind.”
She stopped, she closed her eyes, feeling them burn as they started to swell with tears. Opening her eyes, she looked down and realized she was shaking-“I can’t. Just go away, I can’t be near you right now.”
AJ’s eyes widened, her walked over to the door and shut it, Abbi spun around and watched him. He then walked across the room to Abbi-“What is wrong with you? You don’t think I have anything to do with their disappearance.”
She step back away from him-“I don’t know what to think anymore AJ!” She saw the look of despair on his face when those words came out of her mouth. She walked over to the couch and sat down-“My two best friends are missing, one is your girlfriend…the other is your EX girlfriend. Both which were last seen with you, arguing! It is just so strange that you were the last one to see them, and happened to be ending on a bad note.”
He shook his head as a tear rolled down his cheek. He kneeled in front of her and grabbed her hands-“Abbi, yea I was the last person to see them both. So what if we argued, I was never angry enough to hurt them. But I didn’t do anything to those girls. Allie means the world to me Abs, I love her. I could never hurt her, much less kidnap her and watch you guys suffer. And Darcy…so what if she’s my ex…I could never hurt her either! You have to believe me Abbi, if no one else does, you have to be the one that stands up for me. Please believe me, I don’t have anything to do with the disappearance of Allie and Darcy.”
Abbi looked into his eyes, she could see right through him. She put a hand on his face, cupping his cheek-“Oh Alex, I am so sorry. Of course I believe you.” She wrapped her arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around her waist then cried into her lap.
The door burst open as Roxi walked in-“Am I interrupting something?” She crossed her arms as she watched AJ get up and wipe his eyes. She looked at him suspiciously as he walked by her and headed out the door-“What the hell was that about?”
Abbi got up and walked to the kitchen-“Roxi don’t. AJ just needed to talk, he didn’t do anything Roxi.”
Roxi shook her head-“You don’t find it odd that he was the only one to see the girls. Possibly alive!”
Abbi shot around and glared at Roxi-“Roxanne shut your mouth! The girls are alive, and AJ had nothing to do with it!”
Roxi raised her eyebrow and shook her head once more-“No! You know what, I am so sick of your high and mighty mentality! YOU need to get off your high horse because you are not better than us! You are not the leader of Fetish, you are not the main singer. It is not Abbi and Fetish…it is simply Fetish. Just because you got asked to have an actual part on One Tree Hill doesn’t mean that you get to be the center of attention.”
Abbi’s eyes widened, she couldn’t believe her sister’s allegations-“You can’t be serious, YOU guys nominated me for that role in One Tree Hill! I am not the star of the show and I know that!”
Roxi walked to the door-“Of course your not, as soon as this situation gets taken care of we are going to be making some changes! Have you talked to some reporters? THEY seem to think that you are the lead singer of the group. AND now this whole ordeal is going on, which will bring more press coverage…I bet you set the whole thing up…you and AJ! What am I saying, you are not that smart.” With that she walked out of the room, slamming the door behind her.
Abbi stepped away from the stove leaning on the wall-“What just happened?” She headed to her room and plopped on her bed, at that moment her desire for tea was no longer that urgent. Now she desired something strong, she turned towards the mini bar and pondered what she should do. “F*ck it, I need a drink” she walked to the mini bar grabbed her glass and decided she wanted ice. She picked up the ice bucket and headed out to the ice machine. She walked by Roxi’s room, and shook her head, stopping for a second to consider knocking on the door but quickly changing her mind, letting things cool off.
He watched her stop in front of the door, she looked so sad. He had to have her, now he wanted to have her now. Stopping himself, taking control again, he smirked to himself-“Two more days. In just two days you will be mine, and I will be able to run my fingers through that soft hair. I might even have a treat, and have her that night.” He sighed and took one more glance at her before turning away and leaving the hall way.
Closing the door behind her she went to the bar and grabbed the Jack Daniels bottle, a Coca Cola from the fridge. She put two cubes into a glass then mixed her drink. Glass after glass, after glass Abbi sat in front of the television with her laptop sitting next to her. She downed a few more glasses, closed her laptop, then made her way to the hallway. She knocked on Roxi’s door, harder every time her hand met the wood of the door. There was no answer-“Damn, she must be asleep…or ignoring me.”
She stumbled back to her room and dropped on the bed. She passed out as soon as her head hit the pillow.
The next morning Abbi woke up, with a bad head ache. Groaning she turned on her back-“OH man, I’m never drinking again.” She sat up and started heading to the bathroom when a light at the corner of her eye caught her attention. She turned to see the monitor of her laptop turned on, which meant that her computer had been opened. She stopped to think, clearly remembering that she had closed it before going to Roxi’s room. She walked over to it, looking around the room, not seeing anyone or anything out of place. Then she saw it, there on her keyboard was Roxi’s cell phone, hooked up to the computer. Shaking, Abbi touched the mouse pad disabling the screen saver, revealing the pictures that were downloaded to her computer. There right in front of her was a picture of Roxi blind folded and tied up. Abbi’s heart sank, her breath caught in her throat only for a minute before she let out the most shrieking scream ever.