- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I AM SOOO SORRY THAT IT HAS TAKEN ME SO LONG TO POST THIS YEAR HAS BEEN A ROLLER COAST FOR ME!! BUT if you read and are still interested GREAT and thanks for the support!! :o)
 Breathing heavily in his arms, Abbi tried squirm out of his hold. She felt a small pinch in her arm which she brushed off, thinking quickly she raised her knee and hit Landon in his crotch. As he fell sideways blocking her exit she ran into the bathroom, shutting the door behind her. Room started spinning and her eyesight was becoming blurry. “Oh dear God, what has he done to me?” She fell to the floor and tried to crawl away from the door. She crawled in the bathtub and shut the curtain, her legs were starting to feel tingly. Her breathing was starting to slow, and she could barely keep her eyes open. The door opened and Landon chuckled, “Oh nice one Abbi, you are definitely going to pay for that little stunt of yours.” He walked around the room, “Where are you?” He stopped and laughed again, “I think I might know where you are hiding.” He pulled the curtain back, “HA…so predictable.” She lay in the tub slipping in and out of consciousness; he picked her just as she passed out. When she woke up she was laying on the floor with her ands duct taped into a fist and her wrists handcuffed. Her head throbbed she reached up to rub her head and brought it back down; there was blood on her hands. She blinked multiple times to get her eyes focused. He left eye felt a little swollen, as did her lip. He was sitting on an arm chair with a bottle of some sort of alcohol, he laughed, “Well look who has decided to wake up and join me. You may be a little sore…I had to punish you for what you did to me. Here let me show you.” He stood up and grabbed her by the shoulders; standing her up and carrying her to the bathroom show her. He legs were duct taped also, making it impossible to walk…or kick. She gasped as she looked at herself in the mirror. Her forehead was bleeding above her right eye, her left eye was starting to get purple, and her lower lip was also bleeding. She closed her eyes and turned away, he chuckled as he took her back to the bedroom. He put her down on her knees and sat back in the arm chair across from her. He sighed, “Oh Abs, I bet.”She interrupted him, “Don’t call me that.” She glared at him from behind the strand of hair that fell down in her face. He laughed as he shook his head, “Anyways, I bet you want to know why I am doing this.”She shook her head and scoffed, “Quite frankly I don’t wanna know. Where are my sisters?”He ignored her comment, “See here’s the deal, about three months ago my baby sister decided she wanted to be in a band. THEN she got the courage to as YOU if she could join Fetish. She met you at some club and went up to you. I am guessing you were a little intoxicated because you were very rude and you said no. Well that pushed my sister down in a spiral into insanity. She tried to commit suicide, and well is now in a mental institute. I love my little sister more than anything in the world. So had you been nicer about it maybe she would have reacted better. So there you go, that is my reason for this.”Abbi laughed coldly, “All this because we said no to your sister?” She continued laughing at him. He got up and smacked her across the face, “Shut up!”She closed her eyes and took in the pain, “So what now Landon? You bring us down and teach us a lesson?”This time it was him who laughed, “No no, see if I kill you…there is NO band for my sister to want to join.” Her eyes widened and she started breathing hard. He laughed harder, “Not so tough now are we?” She looked down, “Markus is going to come looking for me soon. Betcha didn’t think about that?”He got up and kneeled infront of her, “oh I am way ahead of you love, he already came. He he and see I told him that you had fallen asleep and that I would take the shift tonight. That is why I planned this for so long, I wanted to be in…I wanted to be trusted! And I got what I wanted, I had you fooled! You asked Markus to go downstairs.”Abbi looked away from his face, feeling defeated that her distraction had failed, “Did you kill them?” She felt a lonely tear roll down her cheek.He got up and shook his head, “Nope they are still alive in the warehouse. I figured I would let you go first…seeing how well we are already here.”She took a deep breath, “So how do you plan on doing it?”He looked back at her surprised, “Well I figured I would burn the place, with you in it…unconscious. See I have touched you…and my fingerprints are on you and I can’t leave a mark.” He got up and started to walk away, “I need to prep for the big bon fire.” Once he was in the other room, Abbi looked around for anything that could help her. She then looked down at her hands and brought them up to her mouth. She started chewing on the duct tape while keeping an eye out for him to come. He seemed preoccupied with making this perfect that he gave her a chance to take all the duct tape off. She opened her hands slowly enduring the pain from where her fingers were curled. She then started tearing the tape off her feet, working hard to get them off before he came in. She got up and walked to the living room, with a lamp in her hand ready to swing. He was no where to be found, just then he lunged at her from behind her. She fell forward and tried to crawl away, but he grabbed her foot and pulled her back. He climbed on top of her and turned her around. She started swinging her hand cuffed hands back and forth. He grabbed her left hand and took her pink and ring finger in his hand and pulled it to the side, “How dare you try to escape?” He pulled until they snapped out of place, she let out a loud scream from the pain and kicked him off. She looked down and her fingers that were now broken and ran to the balcony, in tears of pain, “HELP PLEASE SOMEONE!!”He charged her from behind and knocked her over the side of the rail.