- Text Size +
It had been two weeks, since the tour started, and the girls were having a good time. Brian came up to them, a huge grin on his face-“Ok ladies we have something to give to you. Drum roll please!”
Nick laughed as he did the drum roll. Abbi looked at them, then playfully hit Nick who was taking for ever with the drum roll. Finally Brian, Nick, AJ, and Howie brought out their hands from behind their backs. They were all holding a finished copy of Fetish’s self title debut album. Allie was the first to freak out, she snatched the cd out of Brian’s hands and began to jump up and down. Abbi was speechless, she took the cd Nick handed her and stared at it. It looked great, it had the girls on the cover with their different styles of clothes. Allie was the punk/rocker one, Darcy was the risky one that didn’t mind showing a little skin, Roxi was the glamourous one, and Abbi was the preppy one. Four completely different girls were on the cover of this CD. Abbi finally spoke-“When does it go on the shelf?”
Brian put a hand over Roxi’s shoulder-“In two days...oh and believe me ladies, you will have a very busy day that day. In the morning you have the today show, then Regis and Kelly, then TRL, then at night you will do Jay Leno. All these people requested you, we didn’t have to ask them to put you on.”
Darcy squeled-“Are you serious? They want us?”
AJ noded-“Yep and you guys are gonna do great!”
Abbi smiled-“This calls for a celebration! How about we go out tonight, after the show of course!”
The guys looked at each other wearily all of them turned the invitation down. Even partier Nick said no, he was too tired. Allie rolled her eyes-“You old farts are no fun! It’s ok ladies, we shall go out tonight!”
Abbi laughed-“Yea, come on girls lets go get ready for soundcheck!” The girls hooked elbows as they headed up to the their hotel room. The guys stayed behind in awe that they had just been called old farts.
At sound check the girls performed for some of the guys fans that had won soundcheck passes. They sounded great and went through the dances, they couldn’t wait till they finished their part of the concert. Roxi had come up with the idea of finishing up their sets then goin back to the hotel and then clubs to celebrate. No one opposed so they all agreed. Nick walked past Abbi, he liked being around her, she made him smile. AJ walked up to him and watched Nick watch Abbi walk into the dressing room. He laughed as he smacked Nick in the back of the head-“Yo Nicky! It’s not gonna happen!”
Nick smirked-“What are you talking about? I wasn’t thinking anything.”
AJ laughed-“C’mon man! She’s Brian’s cousin!”
Nick laughed-“Seriously AJ, you need to stop sniffing nail polish I’m not thinking anything. And even if I was, Brian doesn’t have to find out.” He smirked as he watched the dressing room door close.
That night the girls partied, and drank, then danced, and drank...then it all got a bit blurry but still crazy fun.
The day of the CD release, the girls were getting ready for the day. They had to dress decent for Today show, then cute for the Regis and Kelly show. For TRL the girls dressed fun in their styles, it was going to be fun. When they got there, they had make-up do some touch ups then waited for Hilarie to announce they were there. They had a pretty good turn out, a lot of fans knew who they were.
Hilarie smiled-“Alright guys, you’ve waited long enough! Here with their TV debut, FETISH!”
The fans clapped and cheered, some screamed and cried. The males whsitled as the four girls walked out with Hilarie. She smiled-“Wow You guys are totally cute! How are you?”
Allie smiled-“Thanks WE are good!”
Hil smiled-“OK, well I know who you are...but introduce yourself, one by one.”
The girls looked at each other to see who would start, then Darcy put the mic to her mouth-“Hey I’m Darcy.”
Alli waved-“Hi I’m Allie ”
Roxi smiled-“I’m Roxi ”
Abbi looked around the room-“I’m Abbi.”
Hil sighed-“Now how old are you guys? You look young!”
Roxi smiled-“Allie and Darcy are 22, and Abbi and I are 21!"
Hil nodded-“Now, you two are twins? Right?”
Abbi laughed-“Yes, we are twins. We are two out of twelve kids.”
Hil’s eyes widened-“Oh wow Twelve? That is crazy I bet it was a big house! Or at least I hope it was a big house! Haha could you imagine 12 kids PLUS the parents sharing bathrooms!”
Roxi laughed-“Oh man, we still had bathroom wars! We grew out of it but the younger girls take a long time now.”
Hil shook her head-“Wow, well lets get back to your album, it comes out in stores today! We got copies before it came out and I have to say it is a damn good album! Luckily for you guys in the studio, we have one for each one of you, signed by the four girls. Now you guys have amazing managers, rite?”
The crowd screamed, Darcy laughed-“Um yes, we have 5 big brothers, oh wait no I don’t like that word cuz they would be 5 very hot brothers.” She smiled at her friends then continued-“NO but seriously we have 5 great guys guiding us through all this. They helped us get where we are.”
All four girls started speaking at once-“Thank you guys ” “Thank you we appreciate it”
Hil smiled-“Yes ladies, they are touring with the Backstreeet Boys! Be Jealous!!Haha, now I understand that you have a relative from them rite?”
Abbi grinned widley-“YES Brian, is mine and Roxi’s cousin from our mom’s side! We luv ya cuz!”
Hil nodded-“Very nice, now when we get back from our break we will have a performance from the girls.”
The girls went over to the stage and started to get ready. They smiled as they stood in their positions, then the break was over. Hil smiled-“Alright, you’ve waited long enough, give it up for FETISH!”
The music began then the girls began taking turns singing:
I am not woman of who thinks
That they understand what is to feel
Good or Bad
I will never have the words that say things to
You without hurting you
I know it is not easy
To do what I want to do without caring
Can be part of my
Let me go or is it too late

Bridge*
I’m not saying sorry
Cuz I know it was your fault
Love me, Leave me, look for me
Put just let me live

Chorus*
And some part of me is left
That never it knows where to go
If I am mistaken just
Love me, Leave me, Look for me, or Stay with me
Until I return to you
And some part of me is left
That has never given its heart for you
You do not understand me just
Love me, Leave me, Look for me, or Stay with me
Because I was never a saint
I am not the type of woman that sees
And judge everything by what they see
I am not like the rest
Who wants things they can’t have
Come and help me feel
That I do not need nobody else so
Then the truth does not kill me

I am not like them but Saint I never was

Bridge*
I’m not saying sorry
Cuz I know it was your fault
Love me, Leave me, look for me
Put just let me live

Chorus*
And some part of me is left
That never it knows where to go
If I am mistaken just
Love me, Leave me, Look for me, or Stay with me
Until I return to you
And some part of me is left
That has never given its heart for you
You do not understand me just
Love me, Leave me, Look for me, or Stay with me
Because I was never a saint

Cuz I was never a Saint

The girls were excited when they ran off stage. The boys were standing there clapping, also excited that the girls had done so well. They where gonna go out to eat before the Jay Leno. Abbi, Nick, Kevin, and AJ were down at the lobby waiting for the rest of them to come down so they could leave. Abbi stood infront of them talking about some guy staring at her chest during the performance. A lady behind her dropped a baby bottle, so Abbi turned around to help her pick it up. When she did she heard Nick say-“Oh my God!” She stopped then quickly pulled the back of her pants up and slowly turned to see the expressions on their faces.

*********
TRL OUTFITS
AbbiPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting AlliePhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting DarcyPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting RoxiPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

CD COVER
Allie Darcy Roxi Abbi
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting