- Text Size +
t was one week later and Brian felt great after recording 'Rush Over Me'. He remembered helping Harvey and Damon write the song. It was basically a group written song. Each of them wrote something in that song. He started to feel better and he began to move on in life. He looked at the sheet he held in his hands, the sheet where all of them wrote their suggested titles to the song that Tom and Robin were trying to compose. Brian approached the boys and greeted them as they sat down to listen to the recording of 'Rush Over Me'. He felt satisfied and he finally felt the broken pieces of his heart collect. They talked business for awhile. Then finally, Nick excused himself from the group because his cellphone was ringing.
"Hello, who is this?" Nick asked the caller.
"May I speak to Brian?" he heard Leighanne's torn voice reply to his question.
He heard her sob as he hesitated to do what she asked.
"What is it about?" Nick asked compassionately.
"It's about Baylee. He needs to come to St. Phil's Hospital right away." Leighanne said.
"Ok, I'll tell him." Nick told Leighanne, "Don't worry.".
Then he hang up.
As he joined the group again, he saw that they were laughing hysterically to a joke made by AJ. He excused Brian and told him everything that Leighanne told him.
"She told you to meet her in the lobby of St. Phil's Hospital." Nick told Brian.
"Okay." Brian replied.
Nick whispered to Kevin that Brian had to leave because of Baylee, and in a state of full understanding, he nodded sympathetically. Brian silently left the group and went to his car in the parking lot. He was near to running when he bumped into Max.
"Where are you going, Brian?" Max called out to him as he continued running.
"I need to go somewhere." Brian called back as he opened the doors to the parking lot.
Max shrugged helplessly, visibly confused.

As Brian drove to St. Phil's Hospital, he opened the radio and he heard one of their songs, Incomplete, play. He smiled pleasantly, and he remembered recording that song.
As soon as they released the song, it was honored the first place on Billboard and on other local and international stations. After about 5 years of being out of the music industry, their songs are starting to take impact on the public again. And it being one of the top on most radio stations showed that they had many fans from all over the world.
As he drove into the hospital's parking lot, he saw an ambulance pass by and he remembered the time he was hospitalized for a whole summer. He remembered the power of prayer that healed him miracously. He secured the brakes and locked the car before half-walking and half-running to the lobby.

When he arrived in the lobby, he looked frantically for Leighanne. He finally spotted her coming out of one of the elevators. He waved at her to get her attention. She spotted and approached him. She had her head low and her mid- length blond hair trailed behind her. Her heeled shoes clinked to the beat of her strides. Finally she reached him and looked up, her tear-stricken face looking up at him and Brian's compassionate face looking down at her in response.
"What happened?" Brian asked.
"Baylee's in the ICU." was her only reply.
They approached the elevator quietly.