- Text Size +
"This is a prayer that tomorrow will help me leave the past behind..." Brian sang silently 'Song for the Unloved', one of the bonus songs that he recorded with the group.
As he sang, a stray tear escaped from his eye and he wiped it off in haste not wanting to worry the others. Nick, however, noticed the stray tear fall in his cheek and he clapped a hand in Brian's back.
"Don't worry, everything's going to be fine. Everything's under control. Just let it go." Nick comforted smiling at the same time.
The others noticed what Nick was doing and joined in comforting Brian.
AJ decided to cheer up Brian's spirits by saying, "It's okay. Just have fun. This one's for the mothers, who have lost a child. This one's for the gypsies, who left their hearts behind. This one's for the strangers sleeping in my heart, they take what they want and leave while it's still dark..." and then he broke in song.
The others also sang along with him.

"This is the song for the unloved,
this is the music for one last cry.
This is a prayer that tomorrow will
help me leave the past behind...
It's a song for the unloved (the unloved)".

Brian finally burst one in song encouraged by them. They sang until they reached the final crescendo in the song, ending in a clashing of voices.
The staff, which were listening outside of the room finally went in and clapped. One of those who were clapping were Joseph.
"That's a good catch, guys," he told them, "it's even better than the recording.".
"Well, that's a good complement." Howie replied rubbing his hands in glee.
"It was just our part." Kevin winked at Brian, not wanting to tell about his present situation.
Joseph smiled, "You guys are something, but anyway, I think you guys work better when not in the recording studio.".
Nick chuckled, "Well, we did it for pleasure.".
"Yup." AJ replied.

"Well, thanks, guys. I've got to be preparing now." Joseph said as he waved to them and left.
"Oh yeah, what time are we filming again?" Nick asked them.
"This afternoon, after lunch." Kevin replied.
"After lunch," AJ growled, "so let's eat lunch first. I'm starving.".
Brian suddenly panicked by the thought of filming especially if it was this afternoon.
"I don't think I'm ready for this." Brian thought to himself while wringing his hands nervously. He followed the others to the cafeteria, waiting nervously of what will happen in the afternoon.