- Text Size +
5 minutes had passed, Lexy tapped her foot and looked at her watch every minute, she went to AJ-“Ok has it been 7 minutes yet? Lisa and Nick have been in there for such a long time!”
AJ laughed as he put his arm around her shoulder-“Don’t worry darlin’ you will get your chance. Here have another shot...you are not drunk enough to play this game!”
Lexy laughed as she looked at him-“Are you tryin to get me drunk? Cuz if you are I will tell your girlfriend when she gets out from making out with my boyfriend!” She laughed hard, she downed a shot. Nick and Lisa walked out of the closet, she walked by Lexy-“Wow...Lex hang on to that one!”
Nick turned red, when he looked at Lexy. Lexy laughed-“Oh it’s soo my turn!” She sat down and waited for every one to sit down, then she spun the bottle it went round...round...round...she smiled as it stopped on Chris. He smiled and stood up, she took his hand and walked into the closet.
Toni was laughing as she waited-“It will definitely be my turn afterwards!”
Nick walked up to AJ-“Wow, was Lexy freaking out much when I was in there, cuz I feel impatient.”
Aj laughed as he looked at the closet-“Nah, she was calm.”
Toni looked at him-“LIAR! She was tooootally freakin out.”
Seven minutes later, they walked out and the game continued. Everyone made out with AJ. Lisa made out with Kevin Z., when it was her turn. Marley made out with AJ her turn and with Chris on his turn, Toni made out with AJ and Albert on his turn, Lexy made out AJ on his turn, Nicole made out with Nick on her turn.
At dawn everyone was still very awake, Lexy turned to Nick and winked. He knew wat she was hinting, so he picked her up and carried her into the bed room locking it. Everyone outside made Ooohh noises then continued dancing, about a few hours later, they walked out of the room. Aj laughed-“It’s about time! We’re hungry! Let’s go eat.”
Lexy smiled and looked at her watch-“Um..IHOP is open! Let’s go!”
Toni looked at them-“Dressed like this? AWESOME!”
They went out and ate, the next day was totally crazy, they were heading out to another city so they all slept the whole way. Kevin and Brian laughed at how quiet the ride was. The tour was coming out perfect, Lexy had a few interviews lined up for her with Jay Leno, and the day of her album release she was gonna be on the View, Today Show, and Early Show. She was excited she performed two songs on each show, and received tons of love from fans. She signed a few autographs it was so much fun. She was loving it!And she needed to enjoy it, cuz as soon as her CD came out she was gonna be experiencing some crazy things in the next month.