- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This one's another short one. Sorry! I'll try to post the next chapter tonight...I don't want to get too far ahead, either. I'm, also, about to post my new Aaron Carter story called I Got You so PLEASE check it out and see what you think! Thanks!
I carried my entire luggage behind me and went to knock on Nick’s door. I took in a deep breath before I brought my fist up to the door. Before I could even knock, the door flew open and I was staring face to face with Nick. He looked flustered and exhausted. I felt bad knowing that he had probably been awake all night. “I was just about to come and see you.” He sighed. He looked down at my bags. “I see you’ve made your decision.” The color in his face began to diminish.

“Yes, I have,” I nodded and sucked in one last deep breath before I started the speech I had practiced so many times before. “Nick, I need a man that’s going to be there for me always, not just when he feels like it. I need someone to love me unconditionally, no matter what. I need someone to trust me and vice versa. I want to love me forever. I’m the kind of girl that wants someone to open her eyes to something new all the time. It’s all about what I want and what I need.”

Nick looked kind of hurt and sad. “I understand.” He mumbled.

A huge grin covered my lips. “Good, I’m glad. Because that man is you.”