- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This story is not at all based on true fact. Do not consider me a person that would want these things to happen to one of the guys. I hope that you enjoy the story like some of the people that have viewed this before you. Read and enjoy!
Brian’s POV

This story that I am going to tell is one that was brought to me during the 2000-2001 tour. It was one that the devil himself must have schemed. I must admit at times I wouldn’t have traded some of the things that that girl brought me to do for the world. I will tell you the tale of how some force, a human female force, brought me to reconsider my relationship with Leighanne. This is how it began:


It was going to be the last night in a long while that I would ever get to see my wife again. The next day I would have to take a flight down to Orlando to meet the guys for our "Chapter 1" tour. It would be another six months alone in my bunk wishing that every night she would be in my arms. We had already eaten dinner and Leighanne was helping me pack my things so I wouldn't have to worry in the morning.

"Are you ready to do this again, Le Le?" I asked with a sad tone.

"Don't worry about me, Brian. I just want you to come home safely."

I never had to worry about her cheating on me or anything. We had gained each other’s trust and that was that. We always told our secrets and all.

I put the last of my things in my suitcase and put it by the door.

"It's getting late. Maybe you should get some rest." said Leighanne as she was about to leave the room.

"Where do you think your going?" I said with a sly smirk.

"Well I was going to let you sleep in peace."

"Oh no I want you right by my side for my last night with you for a long time."

She got in bed and snuggled up to me and kissed me on the cheek. I turned to face her and kissed her passionately and it went on all through the night.

The next morning, I woke up with an angel on my shoulder. I never wanted to leave but I had to get ready. I slowly laid her on the pillow and walked to the bathroom to take my shower. I didn't want to leave her. I hated to see how sad she looked when I left. When I got out of the shower she was awake staring at the bathroom door. She kept watching me for she knew that soon she would want me to stay. I quickly got dressed and went to the kitchen.

"Would ya like something for breakfast hun?" I said with a smile.

"No I'm not hungry. I think that you better go Brian."

"Why?" I asked as I bit into a breakfast bar. "Got a date coming or something?"

I at least got a little giggle out of her. "No, I just know that if you stay longer I will be bugging you to stay."

"We go through this everytime. I'll write you letters, buy you souvenirs and call you.." I stopped as she kissed me to make me stop.

"Go now." She said with a gentle whisper.

"As you wish my queen." I said walking to the door and grabbed my suitcase. I started opening the door and I knew that she was starting to cry.

With my back turned to her I said, "Don't worry baby.We can spend all the time in the world together when I get back."

She ran up behind me and gave me a quick hug. She let go and I walked out the door.

"You be good while your gone. I'll be right here!!" she said with strain.

"I will be!!" I yelled wiping a tear from my eye as I got in my car.

I didn't know how wrong I would be.