- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Yay! The next chapter! What does everyone think of our favorite "Knight in Shining Armor" Nickolas? ^_^
I had to compose myself again. Why did I kiss him? What would he think? Well, I guess I didn’t care. Because that was the best part of the evening. I guess he really fit into the ‘’blond god’’ category. He was not like the handsome guys I constantly meet in LA. He wasn’t trying to get into “bed talk” right away. Though, speaking of beds, I wouldn’t really be too much against it.

I eyed his tall, muscular physique. Delicious. What more can I say? But right now was not the time to think about it. I was not in a perfect situation. What would I have done without him? I shrugged. Even I didn’t wanna know. Hypnotized, I watched how he took out a pack of cigarettes from his pocket. His movements were simple, yet they had grace. Just adorable! And I wonder how his touch would feel on my body? I took a deep breath.
Candy, get your mind off dirty thoughts!!!! That is NOT his intention! He doesn’t want get me into bed!!!

Just as I had calmed a bit, he turned to me and asked, “You mind if I have a smoke?” He flashed me a bright smile and it made me shiver a bit.

“Go ahead, I don’t mind.” I smiled weakly at him. Usually I didn’t like guys that smoked, but it was a different case about him. It gave him a ton of sexiness. It looked like I just couldn’t take my eyes off him. The way he looked now...so calm and perfect. Yes, he was definitely related to the folks up there in Olympus...and I liked to think of me as being a goddess...ooh, I needed to stop thinking about him THIS way!!!

A truck stopped in the parking lot and two rather heavy guys emerged from it.

“Yo, Nick, where’s the bike?” one of them asked.

“Over there,” Nick said, tossing the cigarette to the ground. “Candy, do you need to take something from the bike?” he asked me, but I was still stuck in my gushy thoughts so couldn’t answer properly.

The silence didn’t linger long, it was interrupted by one of the service guys.

“Who wrecked this bike?” the guy asked, starting to get the bike back in upright position.

“I need to take my bag from the under seat compartment,” I said, surprised that I regained my ability to speak.

“Babe, is that YOUR bike?’ one of the guys asked, looking at me confusedly.

Tears welled in my eyes once again. It was my beloved Ducati wrecked here!!!!!! But I felt too weak again to talk.

“Yes, Terry, it is her bike. A bastard wrecked it...don’t ask more, just get it back to the service,” Nick said as he came closer to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. Terry looked at me compassionately and handed me my bag from the compartment.

Soon the bike was rolled on the truck and the service guys were gone. So it would get fixed...and what would be with me now? Reluctantly, I picked up my backpack from the ground. There were still pieces of shattered glass, but it was the last sign that my baby was here.

“Are you ready to go?” I heard his soft voice.

“Yes, I think so...but I hope it’s not too far.” I said, starting to feel really tired.

“No, it’s not too far...just a block away is a cab lot,” he said, taking the bigger bag from me and wrapping his arm around my waist. And again, I felt so safe and had the feeling that everything was going to be ok. His grip on me was firm, but not intimidating, how can I say-it felt so right. I didn’t know how long we’d been walking, but all I knew was that in no time I was already sitting in a cab beside him. Somehow, I felt so tired but still relaxed. The light mingling of his cologne worked magic on me so I put my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.
..................................................
I told the cab driver to drive to the Grand Hyatt and then looked at her. She seemed so calm and innocent like an angel. Her face looked so beautiful right now. I ran my fingers across her cheek and she smiled at me, still with her eyes closed. I gently stroked her hair, again feeling the silk of it. And to my surprise, I felt really content.

Usually the sex bunny gets at me already in the cab, grabbing my crotch and kissing me violently. At first, it was fun, but with time it was boooring...every night the same action, only the chick differs, heck, I even didn’t ask their name. I could easily call them "babe".

But tonight it was different. She was not the sex bunny. I was not the rock star. She was the maiden in danger and I was the knight. I smirked at myself for the fairy tale like comparison, but in a way, it was true. Secretly in my heart I had wished that someone would need me, truly and not as the rock star who could leave the groupie a special "autograph". I wished that someone would see my qualities as a person and not only in bed. Yeah, I know, I’m good in bed; I got everything-the equipment, the technique... But I’m straying from my essential thought. The Brent-made mess gave me the opportunity to be needed outside the bed. It wasn’t like she’d say, “Come, show me what you’ve got”, but that was ok. I guess knights in fairy tales don’t sleep with the damsel after they’ve helped her either. Though that little kiss. I still remembered the taste of her lips. The next time she kisses me, I’ll try to add my tongue to it. That’d be hot. The question is-will she want to kiss me?

My thoughts were interrupted as the cab stopped at the hotel. I gently patted her shoulder. “Candy, wake up. We’re at the hotel now.”

She woke up, blinking slightly to adjust to the light. “Wow, we’re already here? I thought I’d just closed my eyes for a few seconds.” She smiled at me sheepishly as I helped her out of the cab.

She was a bit shaky on her legs, but that was understandable. It was almost 2 am now and with all the stress... I hope that I didn’t cause her any stress. Maybe I could only wish to cause desire in her. I could always wait for the girl to show how much she wanted me; feeling her soft lips exploring my body would be so great. But sometimes, you have to wait for the good things. I thought as we headed to the lobby.

“Mr. Carter, the usual room again tonight?” the receptionist asked me. You might wonder why, but the Hyatt is my retreat with the sex bunnies... I NEVER bring them to my house. They could find out the address and later blackmail me! So the junior suite is perfect. Nice surroundings, nothing personal. I know I could’ve brought Candy to my house, she doesn’t know who I am, but that’d make her think I have some bad thoughts...I repeat, I wouldn’t deny her request to share the bed...I bet her face isn’t the only place her skin is so peachy soft. Cut it, Carter. Stop thinking about having sex with her!!! Wait till she shows you her desire.

“I’ll show you your room Candy...come with me.” She nodded and followed me. The path was so familiar, I could find my room with closed eyes. We stepped into the elevator and she moved to the corner. I didn’t know why she was trying to hide from me. Did I get too intimidating? Could she read my thoughts? I hope not...
The elevator stopped and we stepped out in the hallway.

Now I would lead her to the room and leave. Unless she invited me to stay. But I still had to meet her tomorrow...or, more exactly, today in a few hours. We reached the door and I put the keycard into the lock. I gave her the keycard and said “So... here we are. Have a good night...”
.....................................................
He was about to leave, but I didn’t want him to.

“Would you like to come in and sit with me for a while?’’ I asked, being quite sure he wouldn’t want to. I looked down to my boots. I had embarrassed myself again.

“I’d love to...I’ll help you put your bags down,” he said, giving me a sheepish grin. I just loved his beautiful face. I wanted to cup it and kiss his lips again and again. Then, deepen the kiss. But I know I would come across as too horny in the best case scenario, so I had to keep calm.

“You know, you’re the nicest guy I’ve ever met...” I blurted out.

“Oh, really?” he blushed slightly as I closed the door.

“Yes, you helped with my bike, you found a room for me...”

“Everyone would have done the same...” he said shyly.

“No, they wouldn’t...you’re my knight in shining amour.” I smiled at him.

“Then you’re the damsel in distress...” he said, blushing again. I just loved how he blushed. It gave him a hint of innocence, yet, it brought me not so innocent thoughts. Oh my, back in the elevator he looked so goddamn desirable I could’ve stripped him in the cabin. Why can’t I do it? Right, where are my morals? If I lacked them, I would check his knightly qualities in bed, too. Candy, compose yourself!!!

“So, Sir Nick, could you help me to put away the bags?” I asked a slightly innocent question.

“Sure...here’s the bedroom.” He pointed to a door and started to walk towards it. A spacious bedroom with a king sized bed was revealed. There’s a lot of room to play. And we would need a lot of room. He’s a big guy. He’s so tall and muscular. I imagined how I would gently glide my hands over him. A wave of heat overcame me. Stop thinking about sex!!!

“Do you know where I could get something to drink?” I asked, hoping that it would cool me down.

“I’ll look in the fridge...” he exited the bedroom. I followed him and watched as he bent down to get something. Such an amazing ass! Certainly, it was great even to look at him. It was enough for me to have him there. He was taking care of me, he... he was different from all other guys I’d met.

I took my jacket off and put it on a chair. It felt too hot; I didn’t know what caused it, though. Nick’s presence or the inoperative air conditioning?
.....................................................
I poured two glasses of red wine and headed to the couch where she was sitting. She had taken off her jacket and a short, black halter top was revealed. I eyed her toned belly and then lifted my gaze up a bit. She definitely had a nice set of boobs. Carter, calm down! I know you want to grab them and fondle, but you can’t!!!

I handed her one glass, trying to figure out what she’d do next. She took a sip but then her hand began to tremble and soon tears dropped from her beautiful eyes.
I put my glass on the table and moved closer to her. “What is it, Candy?” I asked her softly.

“Why did this have to happen to me?” she said, crying more.

I took the glass from her hand and embraced her again. It felt that she was a bit calmer.

“What do you mean?” I asked, trying to wipe her tears.

“Why did he have to destroy my bike? Why do I have to be so pitiful?” she sobbed.

“Sometimes bad things just happen and you can’t do anything about it...And you’re not pitiful...it’s ok to be upset...” I said, stroking her hair.

“You think so, Nick? What would I do without you?” she asked.

I wanted to answer, but didn’t get the chance. Her lips were on mine, she started to kiss me, first gently and then more demanding. I opened my lips lightly and her tongue slid into my mouth. I couldn’t believe this was happening now, but I savored every second of it...because it could stop suddenly. After a while she pulled away; she was blushing.

“I’m...I’m sorry I didn’t want to be so harassing...I just felt the need to kiss you...” she stuttered, but I gave her a reassuring smile.

“Did it make you feel better?” I asked.

“Yes, it did...I needed that...but I can’t go further. I...I don’t think it would be right...” she whispered.

“It’s alright, that was what I needed, too...I also think we don’t need to go any further right now...” I said, embracing her tighter for a moment and then letting her go.

“I guess it would be best for me to get some sleep...” she said, looking at me.

“You need your rest...but I can I meet you tomorrow for lunch?” I asked bluntly.

“Sure, that’d be good....we could talk about the bike.” She said as I stood up.

“Sleep tight...” I said as we were standing at the door.

“You too, Nicky...” she said and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

I was breathing heavily as I exited the elevator. Well, my wish came true. She kissed me. Twice...that was more than I had hoped for.

The receptionist smirked at me, thinking that I’d had a very short “stint”. Hell, whatever! I shot him an evil glare and got to the cab lot.
............................................
I was in my room alone. He was gone. One part of me wished he’d stayed, but the other said it was right this way. I still felt the taste of his lips. Oh my, he was an extremely good kisser! He had no competition!
I got into the shower and quickly washed myself. I put on my short silk nightgown and looked at myself in the mirror. I still looked acceptable though it was an eventful night. But one thought still lingered in my mind as I crawled under the covers.
Would he have wanted to be here with me right now, right here in this bed?