- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sweeties, it has been a looong time with the hiatus...but we're back again..as long as there'll be writing we'll be coming back again!!! Enjoy...and updates coming soon!!!!
I don’t know how or why, but actually, I really NEEDED this kiss. Yes, really, I needed it. After all, he is the blond god…I needed some proof he’s not a mirage. You might think, oh well, he’s sitting right there, so he’s real. But no, it’s not enough. His lips…I jut can’t handle being so close to him and yet so far. I feel like I’m mushy-gushy again. But if you had tried his kiss just for once you’d never want to let go.

Those soft lips…you know, he kisses heavenly. Not sloppy like most men do, but just exactly how I want it to be. Mind-blowing and making me want more. Well, what else would’ve I expected from a blond god? Something less?

Now he was just kneeling in front of me, his ocean blue eyes gazing at me, never letting me look away.
‘’All is ok, just don’t cry…let me take care of everything…you shouldn’t worry about such an unimportant thing…’’ he smiled so lucidly that all the problems seemed like blown away. Come on, would you even think about a few thousand bucks worth bike repair if the most gorgeous, the guy you might only dream off, is kneeling in front of you?
‘’You really think so? It is a lot of money…and you weren’t the one who did the damage…and so far you’ve done every thing to make me feel better…even though all what happened to me wasn’t your fault…’’ I blabbered endlessly, I couldn’t stop to talk. I mean, could it be that someone can be so perfect? He was not only good looking and incredibly sexy but as well has a crystal clear heart. Was he really the blond god? I can’t believe it…I could look into those eyes endlessly.

…..

She was so cute in this very moment. Something so indescribable…I really would’ve done everything for her. You might think, hey, you were the sex bunny hunter; you just can’t morph into a knight in a few hours!!! Well, I guess that truth is, I have always been a knight at heart. I want to protect and take care of someone. And it feels like she wouldn’t hurt me.
‘’Candy, please, let me do it…I feel like I need to do this…and money is not a matter in this…’’ I smiled at her and she smiled back. And again, something warm entered my heart. I traced my fingers over her face and stood up slowly.


‘’Nick, you really are an angel…’’ she whispered to me and from that, I almost missed my chair. Well, that could’ve been a sight! Probably Howie is right when he says I have two left feet. But this sentence really caught me off guard. And she remembers my name!!! That’s also something new, because I can’t remember if I introduced myself properly or not. You know I’ve had quite a few beers last night, but I guess I sobered up in the instant when I decided how to help her. I guess I read somewhere that one is capable to sober up instantly when important decisions need to be made. Ha, you don’t expect me to be so smart? Well, most likely I read that while waiting for an interview or what not. Anyways, I do need to answer her or else she’d think I’m zoned out.
‘’I’m nowhere close to that…do you see a halo?’’ I chuckled.
‘’No, but what you did last night qualifies you to get one…’’ she looked at me with such adoring eyes. Oh my god, I really could do ANYTHING for her.
‘’I am nowhere a mother in law’s dream, you know?’’
‘’You so are…who could resist you?’’

Aww, she can’t resist me! Well, I could almost do a victory dance. Almost, because she’d think I’m wicked if I’d begin one.
‘’Can I ask you one question?’’ I whispered. I know, curiosity killed the cat, but I’m not a cat, so it’s ok. I need to know what she is thinking about me.
‘’Sure…ask…’’ her voice was weak, she was kinda insecure. Did I scare her? Oh well, I shall go on with the question…if she’s scared she’ll run away in the worst case. Though I hope she’d not run. It might be dangerous on those shoes.
‘’What do you think about me?’’ I asked slowly. I know it’s not the best question, it is possibly lame, but I couldn’t think of something of something better. Could you even think if an amazing blonde angel is sitting right there?

For a moment she looked away, and then a dreamy look appeared on her face.
‘’I think that you’re a knight. No one would’ve helped me….I was lost and didn’t expect any help…but you…you made everything right again. You got my bike to the workshop, got me a room….and now we’re having lunch and you’re telling me how you took care of everything again today… usually men aren’t like that…you are…really…amazing.’’ She said it all in a breath and blushed slightly.

Now I felt really proud of myself!!! She thought I was a knight. So I guess I did everything right. You know, I feel so serene and happy now. I really like her company. Of course, she’s incredibly hot, but not only. I never thought I’d ever meet someone who is like her-so smart, beautiful, with an angel’s character and-she likes me! I know that sometimes a sex bunny pretends to be an angel, but the out come can be painful. Either for my credit card or my ears suffer. Trust me dudes, a sex bunny can scream like a crazy baboon. Especially when it doesn’t go their way…I’m not a slave for you…. And don’t come with my almost affair with Britney. And a baboon? Oh damn, I’m smart, watching animal planet has made me soo smart.


…...

What did I say wrong? Why is he suddenly silent? I know, now he thinks how to get rid of me, politely… he thinks that I’m too cheesy or worse-clingy already…and I even didn’t say all what I think. Oh my god, he’s so cute when he’s in deep thought. I wish he wouldn’t kick me out now…it is quite far till the hotel. Oh whatever…I’ll get a cab…but no, I don’t wanna go away. He is…a god. My stupid remark can’t destroy what we had!
‘’Nick, I’m sorry if what I said did offend you…I just don’t know how to thank you…’’ I tried to look straight into his eyes…it’s time for truth. He’s looking up at me….so now. I hold my breath.
‘’Darling, how could I be offended when you tell me you like me? I just didn’t know what to say back…you said it so beautifully so I just didn’t want to appear dumb.’’ He had that irresistible puppy dog look on his face…aah…he isn’t going to send me away.
‘’You can’t say anything dumb…’’ he just can’t say anything dumb. And what is dumb anyways?
I saw doubt in his eyes as he began to speak up quietly. ‘’Everybody’s always advising me to shut up…because I tend to say stupid things…’’ he had such a sad look on his face. He is so perfect…why does he think of himself so low?
I put my hand on his…it felt so great to touch his skin. I confess, I still wanted to push him into my bedroom and rip all his clothes off…but even being near him made me feel so content. ‘’You can ask me anything…there are no dumb questions…just stupid answers.’’ I smiled at him and his eyes lit up.

‘’So…to what agency are you signed?’’
‘’I’m signed to Creative artists…My lit rep is there…he’s the best…some of my scripts will get made into movies…’’ I blabbered on.

‘’So you’re NOT a model?’’ his face was surprised. I loved that confused look on his beautiful face.
‘’What made you think I’m a model? I’m a romance fiction writer…I’m pretty successful at it. Have you read any of my works?’’ ok, the last part was dumb from me. He is so hot, he doesn’t need to read heart-warming stories before bedtime, he can brew up a new ‘’novel’’ every night.
‘’You are really pretty; it is natural to think you are earning a living with your beauty… you look so sexy that I…’’ he blushed and stopped instantly.

Aww, that was really cute. So he thinks I’m sexy!!! I secretly hoped that he might think that, if even for a little bit… but now when he said it…this means he has played with these thoughts…


…..

From the corner of my eye I checked the situation…aha, plates are not flying in my direction. Good. Is there another sign of a flying object? I don’t think so. Good again. I dare to look at her. I can’t believe it, she’s smiling. And, no, it doesn’t look like an evil contemplator’s grin.
And no, don’t look at me like that now! Haven’t you ever heard of the term ‘’emotional intelligence’’? I am emotionally smart. So you’re saying then how come I’ve had so many bad relationships? Oh well, smart men do make mistakes. C’mon, Columbus thought he had reached India when he reached the US. Ha, gotta love the history channel and Howie for forcing me to watch it while on tour. So now enough of history, I’ll better concentrate on that angel right next to me.

‘’I know it was a bit blunt, but…you are really sexy…I don’t know how to say it poetically…if could then I would…’’ I slowly looked up to her, trying to have my ‘’irresistible puppy’’ look on my face. She smiled brighter, so it meant my look worked.
‘’Nick, just look at yourself…’’ she said and sighed. I looked on my shirt. It really might’ve happened that half of my shrimp cocktail had landed on me. But as far as I could judge, it was ok.
‘’You are so good looking, amazingly attractive…I bet girls are falling to your feet in stacks…you can get any girl. Why are you spending your precious time entertaining me?’’ her gaze was fixed on me, and I knew this question was meant to be serious.
‘’Simply because I want to? And you are not just any girl…you have something very special…I can’t explain it, but… there is something about you…’’ I stopped because the waiter had come to bring the next dish. She looked at me and I could see that she was lightly blushing. That was really cute, I liked her attitude. She looked so angelic innocent, yet so sexy that, if I could, I would’ve got at her right now and here. I know, she was not giving obvious signs like the sex bunnies, but the lack of the signs was even more enticing. Candy’s blushing and looking away was worth more than ten fake orgasms performed by the bunnies. I know I’m good in bed, but I knew, even if it’s the awful truth, most of the sex bunnies just wanted to have sex with me to have a celeb encounter, it didn’t matter to them if I was good or not. Those all encounters now seem like a blur to me. Just nameless faces and bodies… Actually, I feel ashamed now. No, not because of using the girls, they were agreeing to it, so I’m innocent on that point about using them, but because, in the end, I didn’t get anything fulfilling for my soul. That short time with Candy has brought me so much…I feel valuable as a person. You think my conclusions are ridiculous? Oh well, I don’t have to comply with your opinions, after all, I’m the blond god.

I looked at her, she was lazily cutting her salmon steak, sometimes stealing a glance at me, but she didn’t say a thing. I remember that on my list of requirements was a point called ‘’no endless blabbering’’ but this silence kind of scared me. I had wished that she would express her opinions, heck, even tell me that I’m being cheesy or stupid or what not…but no, she was so quiet. Though if I remember correctly, she wasn;t blabberish yesterday either.

‘’I hope you’re not trying to figure out a plan how to get lost from here?’’ I laughed a bit trying to ease the situation.
‘’Why did you think I’d want to run away?’’ she looked up, first a confused look, but then she smiled and lit up. ‘’You didn’t say anything wrong…’’
‘’Good to hear that…I was just wondering why you got so quiet…’’ I looked at her, somewhat being unsure about what’s going to happen next.
‘’I just thought you’d like to enjoy a quiet meal and not listen to me endlessly blabbering…’’she smiled at me. Wow, she was really intelligent and well-mannered. No sign of stupidity. I really value brains in a girl. Especially if she has nice boobs as well. And now don’t come with-‘’where’s your philosophical being now?’’ It’s not gone, but I’m still a male… a very willing one…don’t judge me…she is so delicious! Those curves…aah…not like the skin and skeleton sex bunnies. I know I should be modest, I’m enjoying her company…but I’d not say no if she’d want to have an encounter in the bathroom. With me, of course. My imagination is already really giving me pictures…but I have a feeling this is not on her mind…

‘’Nick, listen…I’ll go to the bathroom while we wait for the dessert…and to prove you that I’m not intending to run away I’m leaving my purse here and my cell and PDA…’’ she smiled at me and put the named things on the table. Then she turned around and went to the bathroom, her hips swinging so teasingly that I was really, really close to run after her, but instead I just kept sitting in my chair and drooling over her booty. I wished she’d turn around and say ‘’C’mon Nicky…show me what you’ve got’’ and invite me to follow her. I hoped and waited…but she didn’t do that…all I could do is watch her disappear in the bathroom. And yes, I confess-my desire for her was burning…now I really need to move my brains and figure out how to get her into my bed!!!!