- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
4 new chapters for you to enjoy. Let me know what you think :-)
“Cass. Wait, let me explain.” Nick said, running after her down the hall. He reached her and grabbed her arm to stop her. She stopped, but didn’t turn around. Nick walked around to face her.
“This is not what you think it is.”
Cass looked at him, tears rolling down her cheek. “Nick… I’ve heard that before. I guess I’ve just been very naïve to think that you actually loved me.”
“Cass, I do love you, and I thought you trusted me.”
“I did trust you Nick, up until now. How could you do this? Bring another girl to your hotel room when I’m supposed to be your girlfriend.”
Nick smiled a little. “Cass, baby… that girl is my sister.”
“You know what I d… What?” Cass interrupted herself.
Nick placed his hands on her shoulders. “She’s my sister, Cass.”
“Your sister?”
“Yes.”
Cass looked down, her face turning a deep shade of red.
“Oh god… I feel so stupid now.” She said, covering her face with her hands. “I’m so sorry Nick…”
Nick stepped closer to her and pulled her into a hug.
“It’s ok.” He closed his eyes and held her close, smelling her hair, and feeling her body against his. “I can’t believe you’re here, baby. I’ve missed you so much.”
Cass let out a sigh of relief, and pulled Nick closer. “I’ve missed you too.” She said, leaning her back against the wall, and kissing his soft lips. Nick slipped his tongue in her mouth and they kissed passionately.
“Eheeem.” Their kiss was interrupted by someone clearing their throat. Cass turned her head, and saw the blond girl form Nick’s hotel room standing in the hall. Nick smiled and grabbed Cass’ hand.
“Hey sis.” He led Cass over to his sister, who gave them a sincere smile. “I want you to meet my girlfriend Cassidy. Cass, this is my sister Bj.”
“Hi, it’s nice to meet you.” Cass held out her hand.
Bj smiled at her. “Oh come on, Carter’s don’t shake hands, we give hugs.” She gave a surprised Cass a big hug. “Nick has told me so much about you.”
Cass laughed nervously and looked at Nick. “Should I be worried now…?” She asked him.
Nick grinned, but shook his head. “I don’t have anything bad to say about you baby. You know that.” He put an arm around her shoulder.
“Well, I’ll let you guys spend some time alone. I’ll see you tomorrow for breakfast. It was nice meeting you Cass.”
“You too.”
“Night Beej.” Nick said, giving his sister a hug.

Cass and Nick walked into Nick’s hotel room, and closed the door behind them. Cass stopped in the middle of the room, looking at Nick, who stood by the door staring at her.
“What?” She asked.
“Nothing…” He said, smiling. “I just can’t believe you’re here. I didn’t think I’d get to see you until Christmas.”
Cass walked over to him and gave him a small kiss on the lips.
“You’ll have to thank Holly. She’s the one who arranged it.”
“Holly’s here too?”
Cass nodded. “Yea, she’s with Aj.”
“Wonder what they are doing…?” Nick grinned and led Cass over to the king size bed.
“Probably the same as we’ll be doing.” She said, and lay down.
“And what is that?” Nick said, laying down next to her and pulled her close to him.
Cass smiled. “This…” She kissed his lips seductive and let her hand slowly travel down his chest.
Nick stopped for a moment to look at her.
“I love you Cass.”
“I love you too Nick.”

The next morning, Cass woke up feeling a pair of soft lips against hers. She smiled, but didn’t open her eyes. She just moved closer to Nick and rested her head on his bare chest.
“You awake?” He whispered.
“Mmmm.” She felt so relaxed and so very tired.
“Breakfast’s in thirty minutes. You wanna take a shower?” Nick said while stroking her hair.
“I don’t wanna get up.” She mumbled, half asleep.
“You can sleep if you want to, it’s the jet lag that makes you so tired. I have an interview and a TV show today, so I have to get up.”
Cass sighed. “No… I want you here with me. Can’t you call in sick or something?” Cass pouted, her eyes still closed.
“Honey,” Nick chuckled. “You know I can’t. I have tonight off though. We can do something then, just the two of us. And you can spend the day with Holly and Bj. If you can manage to open your eyes.”
Cass slowly opened her eyes, and let them adjust to the bright light.
“Hey you.” Nick said, looking down at her, giving her a small kiss on her forehead.
“What time is it?” She asked.
“8.30.”
“You wanna take a shower?”
“If you come with me…” Nick smiled and dragged his naked body out of bed pulling Cass with him. She groaned as the cold air hit her body.
“A nice, warm shower sounds really good right now.” She said and followed Nick into the bathroom.

It was later that day. The guys had just finished their interview and TV show, and they were all hanging out in Nick’s room waiting for the girls to come back from their day of shopping.
Nick, Brian and Howie were sitting on Nick’s bed, and Aj and Kevin were sitting on the floor. Nick had just gotten off the phone with Cass, telling the girls to come up to his room.
“They’re on their way.” He said to the rest of the guys.
“So Nick,” Aj asked. “What did you and Cass do yesterday?”
Nick shrugged. “Probably the same thing as you and Holly.”
“And what would that be?”
“Yea, Nick. What would that be?” Howie asked.
“Well, you know….”
“Know what?”
“Aj… come on. You know what I mean.”
“You had sex!” Aj said, pretending to be surprised.
“So did you.” Nick tried not to look embarrassed.
“I never said that.”
“Neither did I!”
“You just did.” Aj argued.
“We didn’t have sex… we made looove.”
“Aww… Nicky’s gotten all soft.” Kevin teased, giving Nick a small pat on the leg.
“Well… at least he’s gettin’ some…” Howie said.
“Holy shit…” Aj shouted all of a sudden. “That’s a huge spider.” He said, pointing towards the corner of the room. All the guys looked in the direction, just in time to see the spider crawl under the bed.
“Did you see that?” Aj asked.
Howie lifted his legs nervously up from the floor, and Kevin and Aj moved over to the bed to get a closer look. “It was like this big.” Aj showed, making a circle with his fingers. They all formed a circle around the bed, Nick in the middle, trying to see if they could catch it.
“Can you reach it, Nick?” Kevin asked, bending down to look under the bed.
“Do you see it?” Howie said.

The girls stepped out of the elevator and walked up to Nick’s room. Cass pulled out her key, and carefully opened the door. The three of them entered, but stopped dead in their tracks when they saw the scenario that took place in the room. They exchanged looks and tried not to laugh.
They saw Howie sitting on the bed, with the guys forming a circle around him on the floor. Nick was in the middle, his head barely visible between Howie’s legs. Brian, Kevin and Aj, were all watching closely. None of them noticed that the girls walked in.
“I can’t see it Kev, you have to move your hand.” They could hear Nick say.
“Nick, you have to reach out you hand and grab it.” Aj said.
“I can’t do that… that’s gross.”
“Nick, come on… just grab it. It’s not that big.” Howie said, placing a hand on Nick’s head pushing him further down.
“Ok, ok… holy shit. Bri, look! Aj’s right… it’s really big.” Nick said, sounding surprised.
“Nick, just take it, ok…” Howie said, sounding nervous. “Just get it over with.”
“Geez, D. Sounds like you’ve never seen one before. Nervous?” Kevin teased.
“No… I just don’t want that sticky thing on me.”
“Ok…” Nick said. “I’m almost there. Give me a hand Brian.”
At this point, the girls couldn’t hold themselves any longer. All three of them collapsed on the floor in a fit of laughter. The guys quickly stood up, Nick with the spider in his hand. He quickly threw it out of the window, and looked at the girls, trying to figure out what was so funny.
“What’re you laughing about?” He asked.
Cass tried to speak, but found that she couldn’t. She was holding her stomach, trying to catch her breath.
“”Just… *laughing*… your head… between Howie’s… *breathe*…. legs…” She had to stop and try to gather herself.
Bj continued to speak. “It just looked…. and sounded like you were doing…. something else…”
The guys exchanged looks, not quite understanding what the girls were talking about.
Aj shook his head. “Girls…” He said, sitting down on the bed.