- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter is the shortest one ever. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lenore & story idea. BSB, Leighanne, Baylee, & Johnny Wright all own themselves. Song is Busy Man by Billy Ray Cyrus. Thank-you!

Got some new priorities
In that schedule that you keep
And when you say that time's a-wasting
Now you know how right you are
Busy man

Months have gone by, and still Brian plays and laughs with his family. Him and the other three Boys are back on tour, but he’s brought his family along – hiring a tutor for Lenore. He wanted them as close as possible, so he wouldn’t miss out on a thing! He’d even started carrying his camcorder everywhere again.

Leighanne is thrilled to have the husband she once knew and loved back. She enjoys every minute of every day, even if they are on tour. She enjoys it because she has her family with her, and her children and beyond happy to have their father around once more.

Lenore and Baylee are usually always smiling and laughing, very happy to be on tour with their Daddy and Uncles. They especially enjoy sound check, when they get to go out on stage with the Boys and sing and dance as well. Lenore has even begun to play the keyboards, wanting to replace her Uncle Kevin if she can.

Busy man...