- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please review so you will know what to expect next! here are the songs used to create the vows (hehe) I'll Be There For You (Backstreet Boys) , Till There Was You (The Music Man), I Do (Cherish You) Mark Wills, From This Moment o?n (Bryan White), Fall Again (Glenn Lewis), Waiting All My Life (Rascal Flatts)
Howie looked into the deep brown eyes of his Maria. She looked so beautiful in her lace gown. “Don’t say a word. By the touch of my hand, I’d hope that you would feel the way that I will always please you and take care of you. There is no other but you.”

Howie looked directly beside him. There AJ stood with a single tear rolling down his face. “Don’t ever doubt your trust in me, baby. I’ll give you my heart so honestly. Deep in my soul, I’ll never change. This I promise you forever.”

They both looked onward to Nick as he stared deeply into the eyes of his darling wife to be. “ Nothing or no one could tear us apart. You’ll always be there deep down in my heart. No matter what happens you can count on my love.”

The three guys looked between themselves. This was the happiest moment of their lives. It was yet far from over.

“ From this moment I have been blessed. I live only for YOUR happiness. For your love I’d give my last and final breath, my life, my soul. You make all my dreams come true. Now and from this moment on.”

Brian had a sweet smile on his face as he said his vow. He had been saving this since he was a child. He wrote them when he was 12 and it seemed just right at the time.

“ In my world before you, I lived outside my emotions and I didn’t know where I was going. That day that I found you, you opened my life to a new pair of dice. This world has been torn by change; still with all my heart till my dying day I will cherish you. For the rest of my life you don’t have to even think twice, baby.” Kevin’s eyes misted slightly over as he looked at Alison.

Alison didn’t know what to think. She thought she couldn’t say her vows because Kevin’s were so sweet. She cleared her voice and began “ All I am and all I’ll be. Everything in this world All that I ever need is in your eyes shining at me. Your hand brushes mine and thousand sensations seduce me because..” she smiled at the thought that they’re vows were related. “I do...cherish you from the depths of my soul it’s beyond my control.”

Tiffany was starting to softly cry and she could tell that all Brian wanted to do was wipe away all her tears. “ I just swear that I’ll always be there. I’d give anything and everything. I will always care.” She sniffled just a little bit and caught her breath “ Through weakness and strengh. Happiness and sorrow. For better for worse: I will love you with every beat of my heart.”

Crystal couldn’t think of any other vow better than the little song that he mother sang to her as a child. “There were bells on the hill but I never heard them ringing. I never heard them ringing till there was you. There was birds in the sky but I never saw them winging. No I never saw them the winging till there was you. And there was music and there were wonderful roses. They tell me in sweet meadows of dawn and dew. There was love all around but I never heard it singing….Nick...till there was you.”

“ It feels like fire, deep in my heart. Every single moment that we spend apart it drew me closer to you. I need you around for every day to start. There is something about you that takes a piece of my life. Everything I want and I’m looking for is right before my very eyes. I need your love in my life. I wanna spend all my time with you.” Sabrina felt so much joy in her heart as AJ took her hands in his.

“I was tired of waiting. Every night was praying that everyday would be the day that I would find you. I grew so impatient. How long would it take to know you were out there somewhere? Somewhere waiting, wondering just like me. I’ve been waiting all my life to love you. All this time I’ve been dreaming of only dreaming of you.”

They all seemed relieved to get that portion out of the way. “Repeat after me. I, your name,”

“I, Paster McArthur.” All of the boys said this and realized their silly mistake.

They had become serious as they slipped the rings onto each other’s fingers.

“ I now prenounce you all Husband and Wife. You may kiss your brides.”

Everyone was in great cheer. They walked out to their own separate limos to the same great hall. And they lived happily ever after. Or do they?