- Text Size +
He woke up with a start. He looked around in the environment, mind full of different thoughts.

‘How did I get here?’

He slowly got off the couch and walked around the grand living room.

‘ How in the hell did I get on AJ’s house?’

He suddenly heard laughter, which made him freeze: Maria’s laughter. Running toward the sound of laughter, he stepped out of the sliding glass door to see all of them standing around the poolside. Kevin and Nick were in the pool trying to get Brina, Tiff and Kacie with water guns. In lawn chairs, Ali and Maria were chatting back and forth. AJ and Brian were sitting by the bar. Maria stopped talking as she saw Howie walk out of the house.

“ Howie, baby what’s wrong? You look like you’re seen a ghost!”

“Oh Maria! My God I love you. I don’t know what I would ever, ever do without you!”

He then took her into a deep embrace and gave her a passionate kiss. Tears were rolling down his face as she looked up at him.

“What’s wrong baby? Did you have a bad ream? You must have. I know you were really tired after the conference you guys hat to attend so I let you sleep on J’s couch.”

Brian noticed how Howie was acting and wanted to scope out the situation.

“Hey what’s going on?”

“I guess I just had the most weird dream…”

They all walked toward the pool as he began to tell them all what exactly happened in his dream.

“You’re saying that I’m stupid enough to do my own electric work in my house?” said Kevin with a chuckle.

“Well you did set a fire in our apartment” Ali said with a smirk. Kevin gave her one of those “I’ll get you later” looks.

“ And I would never cheat on AJ. He’s my number one man!” Brina gently wrapped her arms around AJ.

As they all continued to discuss how bizarre his dream was, he just didn’t feel certain about anything. He was happy to know that is was the present and he had several years to love Maria.

It was all a dream…or was it? Could it be the prediction of …

The End?