- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is my very first attempt at writing any type of fan fiction let alone Slash.. Please read and review.
Finding Our Way
Summary: Aj struggles with old feelings while Brian struggles with a failing marriage.
Rating: R (M/M Slash, drug use)
Chapter One. Nightmare

“Brian I love you so much I can’t think straight, I know everyone thinks I fell off the wagon because I wasn’t ready to get married to Sarah but the real reason is because I realized that with the birth of Baylee my dream of ever being with you was over.” Aj said.
Aj are you trying to tell me you’re in love with me? You know homosexuality goes against everything I was raised to believe. Just because I’m ok with Howie being gay doesn’t mean I am. And even if I were gay why would I want an addict? Because let’s face it that’s all you are and all you’ll ever be… Brian replied

Aj woke with a start. “Damn same dream.” Aj said softly. He looked at the clock it was 9:00 am. He gets up and heads for the bathroom deciding against going back sleep. The rest of the group would be there soon anyway so may as well get a jump start on the day. He showers and gets dressed before wandering downstairs looking through his fridge to find something to snack on before the guys arrived.

At Brian’s house.
“Brian I’m not going, I just don’t feel like putting up with your asshole of a cousin or Nick.” Leighanne called from the bathroom.
“Leigh baby I already told the guys I was bringing you and Baylee. You know how much Alex loves Baylee and he didn’t get to bond with him much because he was sick.” Brian argues through the bathroom door.
As she does another line of coke, she wipes her nose. “I didn’t say Baylee couldn’t go I just said I’m not going.” She says putting away the pouch and opening the door. She kisses Brian and goes to get Baylee ready for the day. Brian follows her and taking Baylee and getting ready to leave the house.

At Kevin’s house.
“Kevin baby are we eating there or do you think we’ll go out?” Kristin asked coming out of the walk-in closet putting on her earrings. “Seeing as how we’re going to AJ’s house if I had to guess I’d say we’re going out.” He said with a laugh. “Who do you think Howie wants us to meet?” She asks as they head downstairs. “His new boyfriend is all I know, but if we hurry over to J’s I’m sure he’ll tell us all about this new guy.”

At Howie’s house
“Howard do I look ok to meet your friends?” Viggo Mortenson asked standing in front of the mirror. “V I already told you, you don’t have to try to impress them just being yourself, and they’re going to love you.” Howie said wrapping arms around Viggo’s waist. The two lovers share a kiss and get ready to leave.

At Nick’s house
Nick looks himself over trying to make sure his appearance doesn’t give anything away. “Calm down Carter you’re just going to hang out with your best friends they don’t suspect anything.” He tells himself