- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
YAY Finally updated.
Chapter 11 True Happiness

After spending a few days at his parents house helping his brother celebrate his birthday, Brian and Aj prepares to leave and head back to California. “Baylee are you sure you don't want to come back with us?” Brian asks his son. “I stay for a little while daddy.” Baylee says not looking up from the book he's reading. “I'll bring him back with me ok Bri?” Kevin says helping his cousin take the bags out to the car. “I guess I'm driving since we're leaving Bay here.” Tim says smiling at his cousin. “I call shotgun.” Kevin says shoving Aj into the backseat. “Great now we've got to listen to old fart music.” Aj says “I'm going to tell D you said that about his music.” Kevin says slipping the Cd into the radio. “Wait when did he release a Cd?” Aj asks a little jealousy rising in him. “He hasn't yet I just stole a demo copy from his studio.” Kevin says smiling back at the other backstreet members.

“Why are you guys sitting so far apart, not touching and stuff.” Tim asks as they drive down the road. Kevin undoes his seatbelt and reaches to the back and puts their hands on each other. “That's better.” He says smiling at the shocked couple. “How did you know?” AJ asks. “I can't reveal my sources.” Kevin says putting his seatbelt back on. “You're o.k with it?” Brian asks nervously. “If I said no would it make any difference?” Kevin ask. “Yes.” Aj says looking at Kevin. “Stop messing with them Kev before I tell your dirty little secret.” Tim says shoving his baby brother. “I don't have a dirty little secret.” Kev says shooting Tim a look. “Yeah right, then explain to me why is it when a certain blonde walks into the room you forget to breathe.” Tim says looking at his brother.

“It's not that I forget to breathe.” Kevin counters. “We all have addictions and I'm dealing with mine.” Kevin says. “Bullshit Kevin, you're not dealing!” Tim says. “Look he broke it off with me ok, you're right if I had it my way we'd still be together.” Kevin says. “Does Kris know?” Tim asks. “Why do you think she agreed to let him stay with us for a little while?” Kevin says. Aj and Brian are sitting in the backseat mouths gapping. “How long?” Brian asked “Since he turned 19.” Kevin says looking back at his cousin. “That's why he was so understanding when I told him how I felt about Alex.” Brian says. Kevin nods. “So it safe to say we are all gay.” Aj says. “I'm bisexual thank you there's a difference.” Kevin says. “You're splitting hairs Kevin.” Tim says. “No he 's right there is a difference, he likes both , me I only want men but women can be substituted in a tight spot.” Aj says. “Do I have to worry about you hurting my cousin?” Tim asks looking back a Aj. “No, you don't I've waited to damn long to be with him to screw it up now.” Aj says squeezing Brian's hand.

They arrive at the airport. Kevin and Tim help them get inside. Kevin hugs his cousin and then turns to hug Aj. “ This is your only chance , make it count.” He says before letting his friend go. Aj nods and goes over to check in. They arrive home and there's a message on the machine for Brian to call his lawyer as soon as he got in.

Brian calls his lawyer and ask him to bring over the papers for his approval at his earliest convenience. The lawyer comes over later that night with the papers. Aj leaves to give them some privacy. He goes over to Howie's, as usual he lets himself in. He hears the sound of love making and decides to watch a little tv until they come downstairs. A couple of hours later Viggo comes downstairs naked going to the kitchen. “Hi.” Aj says from his spot on the couch. “AHH, shit! What are you doing here?!' Viggo asks covers himself with his hands. Howie comes downstairs in a robe carrying one for Viggo. “I was trying to give Bri some privacy with his lawyer and didn't know where else to go.” Aj explained. Viggo takes the robe from Howie. “You should have called Aje at least that way Viggo would have put some clothes on.” Howie says. “Are you mad at me Viggo?” Aj asks. “I don't know, I'm not use to be in a relationship with someone who has some many people in their life” Viggo says. “I guess I should have warned you about that.” Howie says. “Yeah when you date one Backstreet Boy you date all of us.” Aj says. “I don't have to sleep with all of you do I?, I can barely handle this one.” Viggo says. “Nope sorry we're all taken.” Aj says . “Taken what do you mean?” Howie asks sitting next to his best friend on the couch. “I told him and he feels the same way.” Aj gushed. “That's great.” Viggo says smiling at the young man. “You're hung like a damn horse. I mean I though Kev was hung but damn I think you've got him beat by at least an inch.” Aj says to Viggo. “ Alex!” Howie says blushing. “What it's the truth although Kev's thicker than him, still that must hurt like a bitch.” Aj states. “How do you know how big Kevin is?” Viggo asks. “We're a group we've changed clothes in front of each other a million times. Not to mention all the comparing we've done.” Aj says smiling. “Do I want to know?” Viggo ask Howie. “No you don't.” Howie responses. The three friends are watching a movie when Brian burst through the door in tears.