- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Here's chapter 4 I hope everyone one enjoys it.
Chapter Four . The next Morning.

Brian awoke to the sound of laughter and the smell of food. He looked at the clock. “8:30 a.m.” He said with a sigh. He got out of bed and made his way downstairs to find Baylee and Aj watching cartoons.. Baylee looked up as his father entered the room. “Daddy, Uncle Aj tooked me to Micky D’s for breakfast, we gots you a mc.mc.” He says looking to Aj to help him with the big word. “McGriddle.” AJ said smiling at the boy. “McGriddle and some oj.” Baylee said handing his father the food and juice. “Thank you, baby boy and Alex.” Brian said “Hey Bay you stay in here and watch the show I’m gonna talk to your daddy in the kitchen ok” Aj says messing up the boys hair.

Brian follows Aj into the kitchen eating his breakfast. “You know normally I’d let you tell me what’s going on when you got ready but Bri, you came over here in the middle of the night with Baylee. What’s going on man.?” Aj said concerned about his friend. Brian sighs and looks at his long time friend. “Leighanne came home at 1:00 am last night drunk, when I confronted her she called me a bible thumper and said she had to drink to put up with me” Brian says his voice cracking with emotions. “Look, don’t worry about it it’s probably just her time of the month and she’s venting, but you know you and the rugrat are welcome to stay here as long as you need.” He said Brian pulled the younger man into a tight hug. Aj had to fight the urge to moan. He pushes away from the man. “ I’m going to go over to D’s and when I get back maybe the three of us can go to the store since I don’t really have any food.” Aj said smiling. “You want me to go?” Brian asked. Aj shrugs but pulls his wallet out and gives him three hundred dollars. He walks in the living room grabbing his keys and headed out the door. “See ya later Bay’ He calls as he closes the door. Once in the safety of his car he let out a scream. What was I thinking letting my biggest temptation stay here? Aj thinks

At Howie’s house

“What exactly is BF Day?” Viggo asked getting dressed. “Best Friend Day, we made it up years ago, we just set time aside every week to spend time together just the two of us it keeps our friendship strong.” Howie said giving the taller man a kiss. “Have you ever missed it?” Viggo asked standing up. “When he was…sick.” Howie said sadly. The doorbell rings seconds before the door opens and close. “If you’re not dressed you better get that way fast I’m coming up.” Aj called on his way upstairs. “He’s kidding right?” Viggo asked as the bedroom door opens. “Guess not.” He says. “I was hoping to see you in your skivvies D.” Aj said smiling at the two men. “Funny, but what would you have done if we had be making love.” Howie asked. “Ran downstairs to get the popcorn.” Viggo looked at the two men. “So I was thinking on the drive over here that since I haven’t had a chance to interrogate I mean talk to him much how about we make an exception this once and allow him to come with us.” Aj said walking towards the actor. For some reason Viggo found himself a little afraid of the tattooed man. “Sure, where do you wanna go?” Howie asked his best friend “Let’s let the guest of honor decide. “We could just stay here and watch the trilogy.” Viggo offered looking nervously at the two friends. “I’m only agreeing to this because I can finally tell Kristin that I’ve seen these movies.” Aj said winking at Howie.After watching all three The Lord of The Rings movies Aj headed home stating if he didn’t he would end up being gay.

As Aj made his way home he thought about what his life would be like if he and Brian could be together. It was about 8:30pm when he arrived home. Walking to the door he heard giggles and screeches. They’re playing. He thought as he entered the house.
“Glad to see you guys making yourselves at home.” He said catching Baylee in his arms. “Thanks for letting us.” Brian said slightly winded from chasing his son. “No prob.” Aj replied. “I cooked chicken breast and rice.” Brian told Aj as he took his son. “Oh, you guys weren’t waiting on me before you ate were you?” Aj asked a little concerned. “Heck no I know how you and D are when you’re together.” Brian said smiling at his long time friend. “Good cause I already ate.” “Alright Baylee I let you stay up so you could tell uncle Aj good night so now it’s time to go to bed.” Brian said ruffling the boy’s hair. “Kay, Night uncle Aj.” Baylee said giving Aj a hug and a kiss. “Good night Bay and wake your daddy up in the morning not me.” He said laughing. Aj and Brian stayed up for a couple of hours before going to bed themselves. Brian’s cell phone rings around 2 a.m. waking him from a fitful sleep. “Hello?”