- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry for the misunderstanding in the last chapter I meant more added to the chapter not the whole story. Here's the next Chap. Hope you enjoy it Sorry it's short.
Chapter Seven The Confrontation

Against his better judgment Aj took Brian to his house. “ Do you want me to come in ?” Aj asked nervously. “No, I don’t want you to witness anything.” Brian said getting out of the care. “Shit.” Aj says getting out of the car and pulling out his cellphone.
“Hello?” “Hey Kris is Kevin there?” Aj asked walking towards the house. “Hello?” Kevin says. “Get over to Bri’s house now.” Aj said hanging up running into the house after hearing something inside break. “Bri!” Aj yells. “Get the fuck out!” Brian screams from upstairs. “It’s my fucking house too!” Leighanne screams .Just as Aj made his way up the stairs he sees Chris slam into Brian knocking him to the floor punching him in, Aj runs full steam at them and pushes Chris off of Brian. Chris then gets up and startes throwing punches at the two men. Leighanne grabs Aj and tries to pull him off Chris. He pushes her out of the way and continues trying to help Brian fight off Chris. Chris has Brian on the floor choking him. Aj tries with everything he has to break the hold Chris has on Brian but can’t.

Kevin runs in the house. He sees Aj fighting with Leighanne and runs upstairs. Brian has turned blue in the face. Kevin kicks Chris in the face knocking him off of Brian. Brian coughs trying to catch his breath. Chris gets up and is about to attack Kevin when the police burst through the door guns drawn. Seeing the police Leighanne runs in the bedroom to try to get rid of the cocaine before they come upstairs. A female officer runs in the bed room before she can completely dispose of the evidence. The paramedics take Brian out to the ambulance to check him over and make sure he’s ok. Kevin comes out followed by Aj. “Bri go and let them check you out, just to be on the safe side “Kevin says. “We’ll meet you there.” Aj says. “You need to be checked out too Alex.” Brian says “I’ll make sure he is when we get there.” Kevin assured him. The paramedics take Brian to the hospital with Kevin and Aj close behind them. Chris is arrested for assault, while Leighanne is arrested for possession of a narcotic. At the hospital Brian is checked by the E.R. and told he’s a little beat up but will be fine with some rest. The same is told to Aj. As soon as he’s released Brian calls his lawyer and tells him to draw up the divorce papers and custody papers as well.

Brian goes back to Aj’s after calling Howie and explaining to him everything that has happened. “So you want us to keep Baylee for the night?” Howie asked. “ If you and Viggo don’t mind.” Brian said. “Baylee! He said yes!.” Howie calls out to the boy in the other room playing with Viggo. “Yay I talk to him pease.” Baylee says running into living room where Howie is. “Daddy I got another uncle, and he likes to play in de pool.” Baylee says excitedly. “Good I’m glad you like him, but no going in the pool unless he or uncle Howie says it’s ok.” Brian says smiling. “Love you daddy.” “Love you too baby” Brian says before Baylee hands the phone back to Howie. “I’ll see you later D and thanks for letting him stay the night.” “No thank you I’ve been getting bribed into telling you we would return him at a later date.” Howie says laughing. The two men hang up.