- Text Size +
Chapter 1

Hardin, Montana

It was dark, cold, and wet in the cellar that Chris had been thrown into two weeks ago today. She was hungry, dirty and tired. For the past few hours she had been dizzy from dehydration, so she couldn’t even get up to go to the bathroom.

The beatings had been getting worse as well. At first it was just kicking and punching, now the kidnappers had began using things like belts, small chains, and even bamboo shoots. She clad nothing but a cheap rag dress -made from what felt like old potato sacks- with a piece of rope for a belt. She was forced to clean, only for her tormentors to dirty up the place that night so she could clean again the next day.

She missed her family, her mom, dad, and little brother. She missed her friends at Carnegie High, and, most of all, she missed having hot food and a bed to sleep in. The raping hadn’t started yet, but she knew it was only a matter of time. There’s no way that three men would kidnap a young girl and not have their way with her.

She squinted as she rolled over onto her stomach. A gash on her back had torn open and she could feel the warm blood drip down her spine. Whimpering, she forced herself up and walked to the bucket that had been designated as the closest thing to a bathroom she’d get.

“Where are you, you little wench?!” called a low, rough, voice from the little opening at the front of her prison. Her ‘room’ had been dug out by the owners of the house (a.k.a. her kidnappers) and it was 20 ft. below the ground and the only escape was that little opening, which was barred shut ninety eight percent of the time.

Chris stepped into the light and the man-wearing an evil clown mask-threw a piece of bread to the floor in front of her. She slowly bent down and picked up the dirty piece of food, eating it slowly.

“Don’t worry love,” said the only distinguishable character of the bunch, due to his thick British accent. “You won’t be all alone for very much longer. We’ll have a good ol’ chap down there for you, right quick.”

She just backed up into the shadows and sat back on the floor.

The men cackled evilly as they went up to the main floor. What’d he mean they’re getting a ‘chap’ for me? she asked herself.

For the next nine hours she drew in the dirt, her one source of entertainment.




Los Angeles, California

Aaron had just finished the last show on his tour, in a small club in L.A.. Instead of going home, he decided to wait around and check out what kind of crowd the small club brought. He’d heard good things about that particular place and had always wanted to check it out, now seemed like an opportune moment to.

He walked around backstage for a bit, saying goodbyes to his backup dancers and stage crew, when he decided he’d go outside for a quick smoke.

He went out to a back alley behind the club and lit his Marlboro Light, taking a long drag on it before removing it from his mouth. He walked down the alley and onto the sidewalk, keeping in the shadows, incase any of his crazier fans stayed behind to catch the tour bus leave, despite the fact that he wasn’t on it. Sure enough, there they were, the same girls that had gotten to the front of the stage, and probably the same ones who’d waited in line for six hours or maybe even more.

He took another long drag on his cigarette and saw a gorgeous girl walk by, into the club. Time to book tonight’s entertainment, he thought to himself, with a laugh.

He stomped out his cigarette and walked back into the club. By the time he got to the dance floor, it was already half full of patrons willing to spend their hard earned cash on enough booze to satisfy an army.

He found the girl he’d seen outside and walked up to her, saying, “Do you want me to buy you a drink? Or should we just go find a hotel now?”

She smiled at him and replied, “Aren’t you a little young to be drinking?”

He hated that word…it made him sound like a child. So he pulled out a Benjamin and waved it in front of her face, “When you got the right cash, you’re never too young to drink.”

Her smile turned into a wide grin as she followed him to the bar.

Three hard lemonades and two sex on the beaches (each) later the were grinding in the middle of the floor and she was all but going to her knees right then and there.

~Two hours Later~

Aaron pinned his catch on the couch, unable to make it to his bedroom, and tore open her button up blouse, claiming her mouth with his as he did so. He was already down to his boxers and about to rid himself of them when his front door burst open and two men came charging in, each of them holding a handgun.

“What the fuck!?” the girl shrieked, drunkenly, pushing Aaron off of her and getting up. “If you don’t mind, we were kinda’-” Aaron heard a loud BANG!, followed by a thud. He froze where he stood, too scared to move.

“Let’s go Blondie!” one of the men said, squeezing the pressure points in Aaron’s neck, making him yell out in pain. “GO!” the man screamed, kicking Aaron in the back.

Aaron followed the men’s directions exactly and was thrown into the back of a van. The men hopped in after him and told a third man (in the driver’s seat) to step on it.

One of the men held a cloth to Aaron’s mouth and he blacked out, watching his house slowly get smaller and smaller out of the rear window of the van….