- Text Size +
I woke up to see my rolling suitcase and my duffel bag, both of which I'd left downstairs when I first got there, sitting at the foot of Aaron's bed.

"Aaron?" I called when I realized that he was no longer under me.

When I didn't hear an answer, I slowly got off the bed and walked over to the window. It was dark outside, probably 7 or 8 in the evening. "Aaron?" I called again.

"Right here baby!" I turned around and saw Aaron enter the doorway to his room wearing the... ugliest-but-oh-so-utterly-cute outfit I'd ever seen. At least, on him: A dragon print apron that said, "Fuck the cook" and a tall black cook's hat that had printed in white letters, "My hotdog tastes better."

"What in the world are you wearing? And why?"

"I said I'd bake cookies for you..." He said, smiling. "And I did. Well, I am, they're still in the oven."

"Excuse me! You baked them?" Angel said, walking up from behind him and standing next to him in the doorway, "We baked them." Angel clarified. "If I left him alone in the kitchen to use the oven by himself, he'd blow up the house!"

"Yeah," I said. Then I came back to reality for a second, "Then we'd all be homeless."

"Stop that!" Angel exclaimed.

"Yeah, you're not homeless." Aaron said, sitting down on his bed, taking off his hat, and putting it on my head.

I giggled and kissed Aaron on the lightly on the lips. "Thank you baby. 'Cept I don't have a hotdog."

He went to open his mouth but was interrupted. "Think about what you're gonna say next before you say it in front of your sister." Angel said from behind him. He smiled as he looked down at the bed.

"I love you, baby." he finally said.

"That's better," I told him, leaning towards him again for another small kiss.

Angel rolled her eyes and called out playfully. "Gettin' a room is not enough, huh? You guys should get a whole hotel!"

Aaron pulled away for a moment with a look that plainly meant that he was considering it. "Well, I -"

I knew what he was going to say, and giggled again. "Aaron, don't you dare say anything about kinky sex in a hotel!"

He snapped his fingers. "Damn! So close!"

"No, never close."

"Not even whipped cream?"

I laughed, despite telling myself not to. "Nope."

"Damnit."

"You sure?" He asked, sad puppy face and all.

Aww! How can I say no to that face?? I looked up at Angel's amused face and winked at her before turning back to Aaron. "Maybe. But no handcuffs!" I warned him.

"I didn't think of that! Damn, Amy, I think you're kinkier than me!"

I smacked him again and rolled my eyes. "No more talking of kinkiness."

"Then what do we do?"

"What do you want to do?" I asked.

"Well, I -"

"This is my cue to leave." Angel interrupted, "I'll keep an eye on your little bakery downstairs Airboy."

"Thanks!" He called back, still looking at me. Once he knew she was safely downstairs, he jumped up and closed his bedroom door. He smirked as he walked back to the bed.


~Later~

When we were finished I took a minute to catch my breath before saying, "I'm bored. Let's go out and do something." For some reason I still had a lot of energy.

"You're bored!?" he asked with a slightly hurt look. "Baby...I'm beat, I put everything into that..."

Realizing that he took what I said the wrong way - and that I hurt his pride - I quickly said, "No, baby, I didn't mean it like that. It's just I have so much energy for some reason...I don't know why."

"So you're not... I mean, I'm not..." he let out a tired sigh. "You know... Already losing my touch?"

"No!!!" I said, laughing. I decided to change the subject before I said anything else that could be taken the wrong way, "Do you wanna go out or not?"

He turned away for a moment, and I'd thought that I'd hurt his pride more, until he turned around with a mischeivous smile on his face. "A hotel?"

"Aaron!" I growled, biting his earlobe playfully.

"Oooh. My special place," he moaned, winking at me.

"Like, how about basketball or something?"

He shrugged. "If thats what you want, but won't it be a real turn-off to you when I beat you?" he smirked.

"Beat me? Baby, I'll lay a smackdown on your non-existent booty!"

"Hmm, smack my booty, huh?" he raised his eyebrows, a big grin on his face. I smacked him on the head and threw the blanket over his face. I quickly put on one of his t-shirts before he tossed the covers off. "Aww man!! I missed it!" he whined.

"Bummer," I told him with fake sadness.

"You're mean!" Aaron whined, jumping up onto the bed.

I kissed his forehead. "I'm sorry, baby."

"That's better." He grinned and crawled off the bed, extending his hands outwards to me. "Shall we, my partner?"

I rolled my eyes and accepted his outstretched hand. "Straight up, baby."

~Later~

"And she scores! Yay!" I cheered, after making my 10th ball in the hoop to Aaron's 2. "Aaron?"

I looked around. Where did he go?

"Aarroonnn?" I called out again. Goosebumps started to form on my arms, despite the wrenched sun pouring down on me. "Aar - oof!" I felt the air be knocked out from my chest as something tackled my waist, picking me up and conveying me from the blacktop to Aaron's very large lawn in his backyard.

Aaron.

"Aaron!" I squealed, kicking my legs up and down, trying to get him to let me off. "Aaron!!!"

He finally dropped me on the floor, draping himself over my body as he did so. "I'm beat."

"I knew I could beat you hard." I smiled, removing a tendril of his blonde hair away from his forehead.

"Yeah, but I always beat you hard when we -" Aaron finished his sentence with a slow kiss on the lips, running his hand threw my dampened hair, courtesy of his wet lawn.

"Mhm?" I murmured, moaning inwardly when his tongue ran over my bottom lip.

I forget where we were were, and even what time it was, as Aaron and I continued to go all but the whole way, kissing passionately on the wet grass. Until somebody entered the backyard, her heels clattering loudly on the pavement.

"Aaron? I have the test results in."