- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Like I said, hope you loved it! If you like my writing, check out some of my other stories, I have a Nick one, a Brian one amd a Kevin one all posted.

And Finally...
Chapter 25.

Natalie and Avery woke up bright and early the next morning. They went out to find the perfect wedding dress for Avery. They already knew where it was from looking for a dress for Natalie. All they had to do was pick it up. Then they went to pick out a ring for Nick. After that it was time to meet their family and friends at the airport. The arrangements were so last minute that it was impossible to find flights for so many people so they had arranged to send the Backstreet Boys private jet to pick them all up. It was nice because they only had to go to the airport once and pick everyone up at the same time.

The girls hadn’t seen their families since they moved nearly 3 months ago. They were actually excited to see them. They waited anxiously at the gate for everyone to exit the plane. Josh was the first one off. “Nice ride!” he said talking about the jet.

The girls laughed. They both wanted to tell him so bad but somehow they managed not to. One by one all of their family and friends got off the plane. It was one big happy reunion in the airport. Everyone collected their bags and then followed Natalie and Avery outside where there were several huge limos waiting for them. They took them to the same hotel the girls had stayed in when they were filming the video. Everyone got checked in and then they all got dressed for the party. Once everyone was ready they all piled back in the limos and headed for James’s house.

James lived in a huge mansion not too far from where Nick lives. His house also backed up against the beach. James had gone all out for this party. The whole evening was catered and the decorations were absolutely beautiful. All of the other guests had already arrived. It was a huge turn out. “I think half of the city is here.” Natalie said to Avery as they walked through the back doors where the other guests were.

“Nick and Brian must be pretty excited.” Avery said.

They spent the next hour or so introducing their families to everyone. Then James picked up the microphone and tapped it a few times. After nobody heard it he yelled, “Quiet on the set!”

That got everyone’s attention. “First of all I want to thank you all for coming tonight. We are here celebrating a few different things tonight. First, we are here to kick off the Backstreet Boys Black & Blue World Tour 2000!” The crowd cheered and James went on with his speech, “Secondly, this is sort of a housewarming party to welcome two very dear friends to the great state of Florida!” James raised his glass and the crowd followed suit. “Natalie and Avery, welcome to the Sunshine State!” the crowd cheered again and they all drank from their glasses. “And last but not least,” James continued, “We are all here to see very first screening of Steve’s first feature length documentary. Lord help us all!” Everyone laughed. “So, since we’re all dying to see it, let’s make our way down to the theater and after that we’ll dive right in to dinner and party it up until the early hours of the morning! Let the kick off party begin!”

Everyone cheered and then made their way into the theater. The crowd filled the entire theater. There must have been close to 200 people there. Once everyone was seated, Steve stood up in front. “Thank you everyone for coming tonight.” He said, “As you all know, this film is a documentary about Natalie and Avery and the events that have led us up to this very moment in time. It’s called ‘A Modern Day Fairy Tale’ and I promise, it’s not as bad as James made it sound.” The theater laughed. “I also wanted to tell you that the film has been picked up by Fox and is going to be released in theaters nationwide this December.” There were gasps of surprise and then the crowd applauded. Once they stopped Steve continued, “So,” he said, “I know you ladies aren’t crazy about being the center of attention, but you may want to rethink becoming actresses since you’re going to be famous anyway. Natalie and Avery stand up and take a bow!”
Natalie and Avery both glared at Steve but were both pushed to a stand by Nick and Brian. They blushed as the audience cheered. They sat back down and the lights went dark. The movie turned out to be really good. It was super funny. The biggest laugh of the night was the part when Natalie and Brian were drunk. Neither of them had seen that footage and they exchanged weird looks as everyone around them laughed. People also really got a kick out of Avery freaking out about having to wear a swimsuit. Josh’s favorite part of the movie was of coarse his own interview.

The night was going well. The movie was a success. Then everyone went to the back yard where dinner was waiting for them. It was dark now but there were lights hung everywhere. The place looked spectacular. It was like something out of a movie. Dinner was coming to an end. Plates were being cleared and the caterers were bringing out the desserts. Natalie and Avery met Nick and Brian inside. “You ready?” Brian asked them.

Both girls nodded enthusiastically. They went upstairs where their dresses had been laid out for them. The girls helped each other get dressed while the guys did the same in the room next door. When they were all dressed Brian called James’ cell phone to let him know they were ready. The four of them waited while James picked up the microphone to address the group. “Well ladies and gents,” He began, “Sorry to interrupt but I want to introduce a special visitor here with us this evening.”

Everyone looked us curiously as a man in a suit joined James in front of the crowd. No one seemed to know who he was. “This is reverend Peter Miller.” James explained. “You’ll have to forgive me reverend because I’m afraid I’ve been deceiving these folks all night.”

“How so?” the reverend asked.

“Well I told everyone they were here tonight for a kick off party and well the truth is, this isn’t only a kick off party. It’s also a wedding party.”

The yard fell silent. Everyone wanted to know what he was talking about. The reverend, who knew what was going on and was playing along, laughed and said, “A wedding party? Who got married?”

“No one yet. That’s why you’re here. I need you to marry a few dear friends of mine.”

“I’d love to.” The reverend said with a smile.

Two men who had been serving at the party carried a pulpit onto the dance floor and another two rolled out a white carpet between the dinner tables forming an isle from the back door to the pulpit. The band began to play “Here Comes The Bride” and the back doors opened revealing not one but two beautiful brides with a groom on each of their arms. Everyone at the party was stunned as Brian, Natalie, Avery, and Nick stepped through the back doors. A spotlight was turned on and followed them as they walked toward the reverend. Gasps of shock and excited whispers could be heard among the guests as they realized this was not a joke.

The reverend performed a beautiful ceremony. Natalie, Avery, and both of their mothers and George, were in tears. The brides kissed their new husbands and the four of them turned around. Natalie and Avery grabbed each other’s hand and squeezed tightly as they were introduced to the party as Mr. and Mrs. Nick Carter and Mr. and Mrs. Brian Littrell. They smiled at each other and then each kissed their new husbands again and you can only guess where the night went from there!