- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey everybody here is the sequel to Same Shit Different Day. I hope you's like it and hope you's review.
"Lakee, Rayn do not pull his tail." I watched my 2 year old twins playing on lounge room floor with our Pitball cross Shadow, Lakee (renounced Lake) looked up at my with bright blue eyes.

"No hurt mummy." He shook his head which i smiled at i love the way his blonde locks sway when he does that.

"You make sure you do right." He nodded. "Rayn?" She nodded too. Rayn (renounced Rain) Was a little beauty she looks like her brother except for her longer brown hair, and her blue eyes are a shade lighter blue than Lakee's. I got up to go make some dinner for us. It wasn't long after i had left Nick nearly three years ago that i found out i was going to be a mother. Nick would of just turned 29 and from what i have seen on t.v he still looks 26. I have heard that he has brought Jive Records and is still single. Nothing has made me happier then when i gave birth to the twins and over these past years watching them grow had been amazing. Rayn Bowe (renounced Bow) is a pretty quiet girl who just likes to follow and do everything her older twin by one minute does, while Lakke Tanner will talk when ever and where ever he can, From the moment Lakee could walk i really started to notice that not only does he look like his father he also acts like him.

"Where are my two favorite people in the world?" I had to laugh when i saw Jess walk in holding her very pregnant stomach in front of her.

"In the lounge room playing with Shadow."

"You can't laugh you were bigger than me." She said pointing her finger at me.

"I was carrying twins Jes." She just laughed and walked out into the lounge room. I grabbed the bowl of salad and started to put it on the plates. As Jess came back in.

"You know Nicole i can't wait for this little one to come out." I laughed as she slowly sat on one of the kitchen chairs

"So have you and Tommy finally agreed on a name?"

"Yep if it's a girl Summer Ann, and if it's a boy Conner Jacob." I nodded and placed the mac and chesse i had heated up on the plates.

"I like them they are both nice names. LAKEE, RAYN DINNER."

"Yeah their NORMAL names." Lakee and rayn climed onto their seats as i sat their plates in front of them. Then i sat Jess's in front of her.

"What are you talking about?" I grabbed Rayn's pill bottle off the top of the fridge.

"Rayn bowe and Lakee tanner." I shook my head. When i had first told Jess what i was going to name the twins she laughed for days. I like unusual names. I grabbed a pill out and replaced the bottle.

"No mummy."

"Rayn you know you have to have your tablet." She shook her head and covered her mouth with her hand.

"Ray no ike mummy."

"Rayn if you don't have it you'll get sick and you don't want to get sick. Do you?" She shook her head and took the pill. "Good girl baby." She smiled and started eating her dinner.



"Thankgod they are finally asleep." Jess looked up at me from where she was sitting on the couch.

"I really don't know how you do it on your own. I wouldn't beable to do it with one, let alone twins." I smiled. "Have you heard Nick's in town."

"What!" She nodded and looked back at the t.v.

"Yeah don't know why but i know his in town." I sat down next to jess. "You know maybe you should ring him." I shook my head.

"I've already talked to you about this."

"But maybe he could help you out with Rayn's doctors bills." I started to play with my hands.

"I'm doing fine with them. The few songs i'm selling are covering it." She shook her head and stood up, rubbing her back.

"I'm going to head home i'm starting to get tired but i'll be back tomorrow night and we'll have a good talk about this." She turned and left before i could even open my mouth to reply. I looked out the window at the ocean view, i have always loved the ocean at night it's just so beautiful and calm. I sat there and let everything ran through my mind. I was once told Life is a test, and I guess i didn't take very good notes.