- Text Size +
Brian and Laura rode over to the hotel in silence, holding each others hands. Laura thought the concert was amazing and it didn’t hurt to have one of the performers constantly looking down at you smiling. She kept thinking back to the concert and beaming with the knowledge that he was looking at her.

“You have the biggest grin, is there a secret I should know about?” Brian asked breaking the silence.

“I am just thinking about the concert.” She turned to him and looking into his sparkling blue eyes.

Brian nodded and leaned forward. “I wanted to jump off the stage several times tonight.”

“Why’s that?” Laura asked finding the answer as Brian kissed her passionately. She responded by opening her mouth slightly allowing his tongue to slide inside.

They managed to make their way to Brian’s room before they continued to kiss, Brian struggling to take his jacket off and toss it on the floor. Keeping their lips pressed together Laura moved her hands to start unbuttoning Brian’s shirt, pushing it quickly on the floor behind him. Pulling away only for a second, Brian smiled at Laura then tucked his hand behind her head pulling her in to kiss her again.

Laura let her hands explore Brian’s warm chest, then moved her hands to his back running her nails lightly up and down, she could feel the goose bumps rising on his skin. They moved towards the bed and lay down, continuing their kiss.

Laura pulled away from Brian and looked into his eyes. “Are you sure you want to be doing this?” She asked him.

“Only if you are.” He replied kissing her neck gently.

Laura thought about it while Brian continued to kiss her gently on her collarbone. She always told herself she would wait until she was married, and then she altered that to that she would wait until she was in love. Was she in love with Brian? Would he sleep with her and then never talk to her again like many assumed famous guys would.

Brian could sense her hesitation and stopped kissing her. “I can understand if you want to wait Laura, I can understand if you have concerns, but ….” He paused as if he had to make sure he wanted to say what he wanted to say. “… but I love you.” He blushed brightly after making the confession. “I hope that doesn’t scare you off.”

Laura blushed to hear the confession but she knew deep down that she felt the same way. “I love you too, Brian.” She replied and held him tight to her. They kissed again, pausing to remove Laura’s shirt.

Laura giggled as Brian ran his had down her side. The two continued to kiss each other and explore each others bodies until they could no longer contain their desire for each other. They held each other tight as they made love, and then fell asleep in each other’s arms.

The early morning light crept through the window shining in Laura’s eyes waking her. She looked next to her as Brian slept, his eyes fluttering, the light waking him as well.

“I guess we should have closed those curtains before we went to sleep.” Brian snuggled closer to Laura, putting his arms around her and holding her tight.

“So what do we do now?” Laura asked.

“Well I was thinking about ordering room service and staying in this room all day.” He grinned at Laura hoping she would catch his meaning.

Laura laughed and got out of the bed. “I’ll be right back.”

“What do you want to eat?”

“Just get me some scrambled eggs and bacon.” She smiled at continued into the bathroom.

Laura sat on the edge of the bathtub and took in her surroundings, assessing the situation. Brian loved her, she loved him and they just made love. How did this happen to her? She was a very lucky girl, and did not want to question it too much, she was afraid that any second she would wake up and it would all be over, a dream to torture her with its realism.

She stood and looked in the mirror fixing her hair and taking a sip of water, swishing it around her mouth. She wished they were in her room, and then she could brush her teeth. She splashed some water on her face and then exited the room, catching a glimpse of Brian stretching in front of the bed.

“Getting ready for some strenuous activity.” She joked.

He turned and grinned at her, moving forward taking her in his arms and kissing her. “Best to be prepared. Wouldn’t want to pull anything.” He moved in to kiss her again, a knock at the door interrupting them.

“Room service.” The voice behind the door called.

The couple looked at each other and Brian brought the food inside, sitting on the bed they fed each other the fruit Brian ordered kissing between bites.

“Brian?” A voice called from the other side of the door. “Are you feeling alright today man? I mean yesterday…”

“I’m fine,” Brian shouted back before the voice could get out that he was sick before the show. “I’ll meet you and the guys for lunch.”

The voice did not answer so they assumed the person was gone. They looked at each other and laughed.

*****

Amber stood in front of a mirror chanting slightly. The spell was only a vision spell; she hoped that this morning the couple would be decent as she did not want to catch them in anything intimate. She opened her eyes and glanced in the mirror, Brian and Laura were together on the bed, feeding each other. Amber smirked.

“Things are progressing nicely. I should probably pack my bags.” She turned from the image and started to pack for a trip she would be taking later.